Any shows you guys watching that might not get renewed?

deadline.com/2017/04/bubble-watch-elementary-2-broke-girls-quantico-exorcist-timeless-oncwe-upon-a-time-blindspotseries-renewal-status-1202068661/
Any shows you guys watching that might not get renewed?
inb4
:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/on the bubble
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I watched Quantico, I expected bourne, but it was your standard gurrrl power cop show with a kosher liberal "muslim" who sleeps with men.

Exorcist is kino.

What's the bubble they refer to? Just shows that are on the deadline for getting renewals?

Anyways, only thing I terribly care about either way on that list is Powerless, and I am glad they're cutting it. The first episode left such a bad taste in my mouth that it deserved getting cut after just that.

I guess Brooklyn Nine-Nine getting renewed is nice, but I haven't caught up since S2 so I don't know if it went down the shitter.

I don't waste my time with network television.

no need to watch the show when i have this

I don't keep up with 2 Broke Girls but sometimes I watch the reruns. I hope it gets renewed.

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/on the bubble
(cancellation or renewal)

She looks like something from a horror movie.

why?
why?

Even for the shows on that list that I actually like, I'm kind of feeling that "yeah, it's time. go ahead, take it out back and put it out of it's misery"

>>>/faggot/

I'm disappointed in Blindspot. It didn't start off very good but season two was a big drop in quality.

It could have been way more interesting.

But instead we've got some dude who maybe was homo-molested and then he maybe killed someone and then he became a coke fiend it was all very dumb all the stuff that happened in their personal lives.

I wouldn't mind if it got canceled if it meant Jaimie Alexander could move on to better, sexier shows.

True. I was hoping for a John Doe like mystery show. Cannucks need to get their shit together.

I think it stayed pretty solid up until S3. I stopped there, so I can't say how well it holds up past that.

Last Man on Earth is the only one I really care about. It's changed tone at least 3 major times I can point out. I'm curious to see how it goes because I'm starting think the show ends with Will Forte being the last man on earth after everyone else dies at the end. It's had some remarkably human moments for a comedy show and the whole thing is character centric and has a heavy focus on group dynamics. it's not a realistic take on the end of the world, but that's not needed for the way it tells the story.

Making History has potential, but I'm getting sick of the hamfisted sex/black politics getting put into the show. The most recent episode was more of what I want to see in the show since it was all about goofy time shenanigans.

Prison Break rip off that needed to be on HBO.

rape sells apparently.

Why?

Wait it did?

Leighton Meester is pretty funny in Making History.
Adam Pally steals it, but she's way better than I was expecting.
Probably being cancelled, though.
Got an episode cut before it started airing, isn't getting high ratings, lead got busted for coke+weed possession.
Not looking up.

I don't find her funny in the show, but I do think she pulls off cute, innocent, and feminine. It's refreshing to see a girl in a role who isn't trying to pull off tough/serious/badass woman who don't need no man.

As long as the season finishes up, I'll enjoy it for what it is.

I swear every other case on that has been rape for the past 15 seasons.

Women love rape