For Dolly

she will be remembered.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
youtube.com/watch?v=PftYlqJgoO0
u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn´t this the chick that hanged herself? I fapped to that video, bro.

Prove it.

why are you so evil, user?

Summer has started.

stop posting the suicidal attention whore

thanks

What exactly is that you want me to prove, user?
Me fapping or that she hanged herself?

indeed

she is resting but her memory remains

fuck, what a waste of good pussy. if i only had found the dead body…

Both, and with pics.

RIP Dolly

too soon

dolly is the true queen of 8/b/, halfchan can have boxxy, that left leaning, good for nothing, whore.
dolly will always be perfect though

You could've saved her, Holla Forums. Why didn't you?

I had the means to, days after her passing.

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

FBI is trying new stuff….

Quadruple confirms.

this girl killed herself? she had a great rack, she would've grown up to be a slut no doubt. can't say i wish her death, but on the other hand, there's not much to live for in this life if you're born into poverty with a great set of tits

Prozac will completely fuck your shit up. You either become a good zombie or you become addicted and when you fuck up and miss a dose you get suicidal.

dunno the story but this 19 year old girls was/IS awesome. prayer to here familly.

Why don't poor people clean their fucking houses?

It's a 50/50 thing. Either the parents are junkies and assume their kids will magically know how to clean (which they don't). Or they are raging alcoholics that are usually so hung over or drunk, they are completely dysfunctional.

Yeah she used to post on here and had a fan club. Obama's america helped kill her by crippling the options that would have been available everywhere except in a centralized communist regime things like jobs, or things to do all end up in poorly run government shit holes.

She is a reflection of the damage he's done while pretending to be a messiah.

Its nice to see that i'm not the only one who still remember her.

I'm still thinking about her everyday, and checks to see if there are any updates from time to time.

Why exactly are people still worshiping this defective cunt? Killing herself was the only productive thing she actually accomplished.

And these things are her fault how? It sounds like you're projecting.

it's not her fault but it's what she was regardless
no she was an inbred dumb shit who was too weak to live and instead hung herself wrong.

t. georgia mutt with high school diploma

just post her nudes or fuck off. Nobody cares about this trailer trash nutjob.

feels good

COME ON

i got you fam

boo hoo. like i care.

user, i…

I shouldn't be laughing at this.

Anyway, she got it rough but many of us got it worse and got better lives eventually because we didn't killed ourselves.

Your bedroom looks like shit?
Fix it.
You live with unsufferable people? Ask your granny/aunt whatever for help.
You don' have the will to live?
Then live through dreams, keep watching anime, keep reading fanfiction, keep playing games until the time comes when you can change your life.
Don't like yourself?
Act as if you are someone else. Pretend. Act.

Pic unrelated. I hate clowns.

i slept on two pillow cushions bitch, with mold and roaches. she is just a big fussy bitch.

Its hard to ever justify suicide, and what you just said could be applied to pretty much everyone who has ever committed suicide.

Suicidal people always should have done this, or should have done that, but you're only judging their lives from your own perspective.
I agree that she shouldn't have committed suicide, but she was 12 years old and from her point of view this might have been the only way out.

We haven't lived her life, we're only judging her from our cozy chair. She was failed by her school, government, parents and pretty much everyone around her who didn't care enough to get her help. Just give her some prozac and send her home unattended.

F
She is remembered

The lighting is shit. 2/10

People got a right to suicide. Is not best move always but always an option.

How the fuck does a 13 year old have tits like that? Is it something in the water?

Yeah what a waste of GMO FUCK PUPPET brought to you by ILLUMINATI CORP

She was 12.

Who the fuck was spending their day watching a teenage girl cry on her webcam? Where was she even streaming that where it would get an audience?

This is what feminists pretend to be. They suck at faking this sort of writing, but newfags are easily tricked by these feminists. This whole thread has made me very nostalgic for the era before normies started using the Internet.

Anyone get any more vids / info?

Gentle bump

No, she did not

newfag

I have info on a other girl but I want to private post. PM:

I honestly love this.

why even live

many new channels are uploading her videos

Prozac is a cattle control drug. For some people it even makes you more intent on suicide, like myself. I stopped taking that shit so fast once I realized I was more depressed than I'd been off of it. It doesn't make you happy you know, it just rids you of emotion. It sterilizes your feelings. Look up 'emotional blunting.' Fucking anti-depressants are a psyop if I've ever seen one. You wanna fix your life? Do something. Don't take something.

wow i want some

No, that's a terrible idea.
You'll become one of those boring manga protagonists that kill everybody because fuck it.

The video quality of the livestreams are so much higher in the archive compared to youtube. (762mb vs 181mb on youtube).

Are youtube compressing the files automatically or did the uploaders do this on purpose?

shit's terrible really
kid had father figures that fucked her up entirely
that stepdead telling her to hang herself, offering to buy her the rope for it
that luke preying upon multiple pre teens
that dad who avoided her when meeting her in public
and she was so able, smart and psiritual
it's a heartbreak and we could do something about it instead of letting white people getting stomped by subhumans

Prove it

no u

>>>/creep/

Somebody explain why you fucking losers care about this person

If you want a loyal bitch you have to find someone as insecure as this one. Geez i cant imagine the things dolly would have done to his man just to keep him from running away

She was cute, nice, and her issues meant she seemed attainable, which the suicide only further cemented

That's stupid. "Caring" about a girl just so that you can finally get laid is so transparently selfish and unattractive that not even a damaged attention whore will want you. Why do betas do this? How does the fantasy play out in your head? Does she finally notice how nice you are? Does she shyly ask you out? Lol

Nobody ever said anything about being nice to her
Having an interest in a girl is not the same thing as being a beta cuck, and if you seriously think that then you might be the cuck

Also all actions are inherently selfish and there is no such thing as true altruism, especially not when it comes to romance or sexual interest

Define "having an interest" then

At least I can agree with that

Its because many of us can relate to her, and starts to care about her after learning about her life.

Many people on Holla Forums are heavily invested in the case as we were the ones that recovered all her lost livestreams after her channel was deleted, along with the chatlogs, Luke dox, etc.
Pretty much all the youtube channels dedicated to her are from this site.

I can't speak for the others, but i only have protective feelings towards her as if she was my little sister or a close family member, not romantic feelings as you try to make it sound like.
I'm sure this might vary from person to person, but i think most people feel the same.

Thinking that person is nice or that it would be nice to be with that person
This can be as surface level as thinking they're cool or wanting to do the sex with them, or as deep as having a shrine to them in your closet or one of those makeshift sex dolls with locks of collected hair
None of that correlates specifically to being a white knight, it can apply to the man who walks into his workplace armed to kill his boss just as easily as to the man who habitually kisses his boss's ass

I had the opportunity to cuck some dude because I have been pretending to care about his fiancee for a few months.

Ultimately I decided not to become an adulterer. But the point is sometimes "caring" about a girl can get you laid.

Her story is an exemplar of innocence corrupted by degeneracy. She should never be forgotten.

Well which is it? Do these people like her because she's "cool" or because they want to fuck her? Bawwing over a stranger and giving them attention in some kind of autistic attempt to convince them to have sex with you is pretty pathetic. I'll take being a "cuck" over that any day.

Fair enough. White knights are when betas come to a girl's defense, which you can't really do if the girl is already dead. Maybe that's what's so bizarre about this to me.

That may be you, but other anons seem to feel differently

I was in a similar situation actually, except I did technically cuck him. What do you mean by "caring?" Do you mean like just hanging out with her?

You're just being willfully ignorant at this point

I was playing the emotional comfort role. After it became apparent she wanted my attention, I would give it to her in short bursts. Answer a text here or there, telling her she looks nice when I see her, stuff like that.

I knew she wanted the dick when she started sending mostly nude pics to me asking what I thought of them. She wanted to hang out before the wedding but I'm blowing her off at the moment. I'm already a degenerate in many ways, don't wanna add adulterer to the list.

There is nothing degenerate about asserting your dominance over lesser men, it's only her problem
So she's not even married, what are you doing

I wouldn't want someone fucking my fiancee. Only doing what I feel is right. Once she accepts that ring, it's all ogre

Fair enough

Explain.

Sounds kind of different from what I was talking about. It sounds more like she was seeking you out rather than vice versa. This is kinda off topic, but if she's willing to do it with you, then she's willing to do it with somebody else. Getting married probably won't make much of a difference to her. Because of that, you might be able to argue for>>7114451 since it's probably inevitable anyway. Of course, if it doesn't feel "right" now then it's definitely not going to feel right afterwards. Not trying to lecture you or anything, just my 2 cents

I won't say I have 0 romantic feelings for her (I have a thing for pixies), but they have nothing to do with why I care, I just tend to feel very closely connected with people like her and stories like this just make my heart burn with rage, I wish I could slaughter every person who mistreated her.

I don't 'pretend' to care, I legitimately do care because they are like me, and I'm not someone who legitimately feels any kind of empathy with 99% of people but when it comes to pixies and autists I become extremely overprotective and aggressive.

I agree, it's definitely inevitable. I just don't want to be the catalyst that ruins their marriage one day. Plus, if we fuck, she will have something to hold over my head because she also used to date a good friend of mine who does not know how sexual me and her did get with each other.

All in all she's just a hole to fuck. There are plenty of other holes. Even though my dick constantly says otherwise

Damn she had good taste in music

You can like a person without being a white knight, or even interacting with them at all
And on that topic, the girl in this case is fucking dead

You're presenting all human interaction as if anyone who isn't a silent loner that actively shuns other people is an annoying "nice guy" trying to trick someone into fucking them

Strawman. I equated the people crying over her as typical beta orbiters who shower girls in praise hoping for something in return. I didn't say that all cases of showing sympathy for any girl was being a white knight. Actually, these anons

have convinced me that some anons here legitimately empathize with her, rather than just pretending to care about her because she has tits and they want to get laid. Still, I'm sure we can all agree that some anons here really are just being betas and are playing out a broken mating strategy that has basically become a reflex for them.

user, I don't know why but those words meant alot to me, I'm crying right now.

dont forget the anons who are mockingly mourning her, who i'd imagine make up the majority. she's like our version of harambe in that way

Can we try to draw the layout of the trailer in paint?

I think of Katelyn everyday since I knew about the case. I never though I could get this fucking sensitive over a suicide. I have watched similar suicides in the past but this one was different. I don't know, her last words made me realize that all what she really wanted was a no-so-shitty person in his life. I still can't believe EVERYONE in her life failed to her.

And even after all that, her last words were not something like "I hate you all for never listening to me or being there for me". She said goodbye to everyone she cared, and apologized because the really thought she was the problem.

And this hurts me so much man. After watching the suicide I obsessed about this and watched all the livestreams. She was the purest soul that has ever touched this planet and I really fucking mean it.

Her brothers destroy her room, her clothes, her bed, hurt her and scream 24/7, but she never hits them. She even says "I know they are annoying, but I love them, they are my little siblings" and you can see her showing genuine love to them in the livestreams.

She never blocked the pedopajeets that only asked her to "open body" or "show underwear" because she said she would feel bad about it.

You can see that she was desperately looking for love, and she thought a boyfriend could give her that, but what she only got was this pedo guy called Luke asking her to undress on skype while he masturbated on cam. She never did it, and broke with him because of this. They later came back together and I can bet my dick that HE broke with her because he kept asking her to nude and she refused.

I'm sorry for rambling and getting sensitive, but this shit really makes so fucking sad and I need it to take it out of my chest. Katelyn was only 12 and she was already more forgiving, attentive and emotionally mature than I've ever been… and I've had a good life. I would gladly give my life to bring her back. I can't believe a person like her could exist in that shitty environment.

she didnt even show her tits or anything. stop posting this attention whore

kek

well written user, thx

it works though
my baby bunny is on voice with me all the time
you may knock the "caring" sneaky type but it's not something you can turn off easily when you grew up like that
you sound curious, just try it.
awesome
doesnt quite work like that though
it's a mix: part protective, part assertive, part dangerous
if you're not dangerous it means you cant protect her
if you're not in a caring mode almost at all times it means you're dangerous to her
girls are not too complicated
and white knights are easy to read too: mommy issues
but throwing care in order to get pussy is fine if you dont overdo it

yes she was smart, caring and spiritual
on top of pretty
that's why all the fuss
like 3 weeks later a 13 yo nigger killed herself, nobody gives a shit because she was gross

this
i cant help but think she knew what she was doing
she knew her live suicide would cause a commotion
all the attention she deserved in life, she got after she passed
and she knew it
she knew she deserved it and she knew making her life and death public would provoke that wave of attention and respect she did deserve
she knew killing herself after broadcasting tens of hours of her life would have a major effect
it's like she had written an autobiography
a video account of her last month, and her death
you could call it art if art wasn't ragingly jewed
all that could lead to creating something to help teens in need
she's a perfect poster girl for that
foundation katelyn davis for depressed teenagers
give me your shekels

I think you're reading too much into it.

A 12 year old lives in a very small world, and that trailer and surroundings were the only life she knew about. She started livestreaming to pass time, or maybe out of curiosity.
Why did she livestream her suicide? Probably because she was used to streaming and she wanted to say goodbye to her online friends like a 12 year old would.

Her consciousness died when she hanged herself at the tree, and she's been completely oblivious to everything that has happened after her death.
I don't think she could have pictured in her wildest imagination that people would be talking about her after her death, or the fact that we're talking about her right now.

Its pure coincidence and a miracle that her past livestreams were even recovered. I think she just expected to fade away and be forgotten about.
If people didn't care about her when she was alive, why would they care when she was dead?

tl;dr: She just wanted to escape her life. There was no motive behind it.

You can't deny she did it for attention. If she just wanted to disappear and nothing else, she wouldn't have live-streamed it. And that's okay for me, I mean heck, no one ever gave her attention in his fucking life unless it was for sexual reasons, like she says before setting up the rope. She wanted to make a impact, and she certainly did.

I know what you mean. This is why we obsess over the death of sombody we never even knew was alive.

And when you watch the recovered videos you really can't blame her.

Attention is the most pointless thing to a dead person. She did it to say goodbye to her online friends so that they would know what happened to her.
Streaming was just her way of coping and passing time, as there was nothing else to do.

She wasn't dead when she did it, numbnuts.

Is the most pointless thing to a dead person, yes, but she was still alive when she did it, so she could still feel the need for attention.

But anyway, maybe you're right and she did it to say goodbye to everybody, which makes sense because she said "I'm sorry that you have to see my suicide" in her last words.

Not how burden of proof works retard

Nobody gives a fuck you damn pussies, just post the video or fuck off you little summerfags

Fuck off cunt, I guarantee I've been on imageboards longer than you. You emotional little moralfags are the new ones.

This girl is trash. She will grow up to be a whore with 7 niglet children. She is a shame to her parents, she should be sent to live away at a reform school where she can be treated. Fucking disgusting bitch, fucking slut, I hate bitchs like this. I hope she gets punished and sent to jail the fucking dirty whore slut. Fuck her and fuck her family for raising this whore. She will go to hell the fucking bitch.

I highly doubt that.

What, she is prime nigger meat. A slut of the highest order. One smile from darky chops and she'll be swinging from his big black cock.

I still stand by my original statement, in fact, I am 100% sure of it.

she's ugly, and even if you took her out of her trailer trash you can't take the trailer trash out of her

not necessarily, for women and particularly girls, sex is a tool not a goal.
the goal was to get your attention and get you to stick around

quiz

I just quized it myself and the video quality is cut in half compared to the original file.
Here is a comparison which shows how blurry the youtube version is, and its even more apparent in other videos.

Is there no way to upload her videos in HD without youtube lowering the quality by 2/3?

quiz is a wordfilter?

Just make torrents for them dude

Fuckn cunt mother

Bump

Apparently Tammy is pregnant with Anthony, which has been confirmed by family.

Apparently not pregnant anymore according to this conversation from a few days ago, but she's still fucking Anthony. 6 months since Katelyn suicide and she's with the guy who touched her and her siblings.

Who is this Anthony? Is this dolly's father that try to assault? And Tamy is her mother right?

This whole thread actually conviced me to not take any jewish medicine aka antidepressants or anything that could affect mood or complete way of thinking. She took pills which rendered her unable to think straight or ask for help.

Also does anyone have source what happend with her mother, step father and her brothers?

shitty meme

gb2 reddit

Anthony is Katelyn's step-father who allegedly touched her and her brothers.

Hope this faggot will rot in hell

So both Tammy, Anthony and Tammy's family confirmed that she was pregnant, but she's not pregnant anymore?

She either had an abortion (unlikely considering they're religious), miscarriage, or they're saying that she's not pregnant in order to keep it out of the public. Very odd.
The fact that the other person brought up there being a police report from Massachusetts makes me happy, because that means that there is still an investigation on Luke.

I don't know, I think they don't even care if it's public or not since apparently they give this information to anybody who talks to them.

hey nihilist materialist
one day you'll know better

I disagree with the nihilism part, but i'm fairly certain about my beliefs when it comes to death.

To add to my last comment, i don't believe that you'll ever feel death or the relief / conclusion it brings. For example, if you're burning to death - the only thing you will ever feel is the pain, not the relief of the pain being gone as you die, which makes suicide so much worse for the actual person doing it.

Ohhhh rly

but i dont need any of those things to know

2/10 hang yourself

I'm a wizard apprentice.

Yup.

Out of body experiences are just hallucinations that your brain makes up though, there is no real evidence that there is anything supernatural happening.

She should've waited until she was 18 and found a way to get out on her own. With some roommates or something. Damn shame.

I guess when god sent the flood he wasn't posting on 8ch

Where's the n00dz?

reported to the fbi for requesting cp

From early 2016, not sure who is visiting them.

not with those tits faggot

This girl wouldn't just kill herself if she got the chance

She is clearly fucking psycho

This is incredibly racist.

wait i heard she did nudes?

i dated some one who 14 and bigger tits but that was many years ago..

moar

nice try fbi

your giving me way to much cred im not cool i cant be the FBI also i dont even know her age i could care less..

Only the FBI would say something like that.

this is what the fbi thinks of themselves
meaning he could potentially care a lot

bump

🙃
youtube.com/watch?v=PftYlqJgoO0

I'm working on something

was she really underage? she had like 2-3 kids

They weren't hers, they were her mom's

How could she have her mothers' children? Was she trans or something?

Made a banner I'll keep the finished piece until the anniversary of her death

what if i told you guys… i knew somebody like dolly, and i sacrificed my happiness for hers?

I'd call you a hero and hug you

I second this, Dolly deserves to be the queen of Holla Forums.

Story?

Fuck this thread again? I've already nutted to this twice already give it a break.

Step-fathers are supposed to molest their step-daughters. Evolutionarily speaking, if you're spending your resources to raise another man's child you need to get something out of it or you're losing at life, and using her to make your own children is how you do that. Stop being so negative, you cucks.

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
Come on OP, I put it on the sticky on /sfg/

idk why but the first time i saw the video i kek'd hard.
there is something stupid to it

You think from point of animal. Maybe you are. But im human, and i hawe moral and humanity unlike you. People who abuse their children, if even they are not Native, deserv nothing more than place on yard, chained to the ground like dogs. You know what else animals do? They fuck their mothers and sisters, eat own shit and puke, suck themselfs off,sniff asses. So mind your own shit eating business frome here!

holy shit no one cares about this attention whore, i hope she kills herself ffs

Dolly died so Israel can go on living. God bless her soul.

Get out, you fucking newfag.

im not wasting any more time than i need to on some attention whore, idc about her life story, i stand by what i said

I don't know why are you even replying to obvious bait.

Because i can maybe, and maybe because i care

was this a livestream or did she film this, someone pressed stop and uploaded it ?

spoiler alert: she wasn't worth saving

Did she leave you user? Please tell.

Why? Dolly do nothing wrong, she just try to be happy and nice through all that she had to go through. I understand her feelings so much i am know how hard to leave with it. If just i meet her met her before, and atleast try to help.

we were never together, well, once we were but it was some day she got angry at me and said she was my girlfriend only to leave me 15 seconds later, it was a long distance relationship, i fought a lot for her, i listened to her when her dad beat her, i was there for her when a friend of hers attempted suicide by pill, i was there for her when a friend of hers fucked a guy loudly in the next room while she heard it all

we don't know for sure how she would have turned out had she survived

sauce on this image? looks so cool

LMAO thanks i try

ftfy

get more of those wacky mexicunts

sounds… fake and gay
but especially gay

good guy right there

that's how you become less of a betacuck

By posting on Holla Forums?

Why being good guy always feels so hurt and bad? Is these the price for being good?

Yah

How do I send you pm?

put the post number in the email field

That fake laugh tho

You wasted enough time replying nigger

there is a price for being weak and a pushover
there is a hypocrisy in masking cowardice by goodness
being able to stand up for oneself is essential. Then when this is renounced to, the gift is meaningful and the ability to act effective
if you dont carry a weapon figuratively or literally, people wont respect you and they shouldnt
even children would walk over you if you let them
have power, then use it wisely
being good is choosing to use it for long term, broad aims
we are designed to serve others and a greater purpose, not our selves
it's also a faith gamble, as one cannot rationally prove the reality of those fate lines the belief or awareness of which makes goodness have sense
you cant prove a cynic that altruism isnt disguised selfishness
it's a philosophical and practical choice

because chronically depressed
those bulged out lips and eyes are a known symptom of it
F
happy dolly in the sky
watching on all of us with love and peace now from the soul realm
our attention helped her as her testimony helped us
churchofdolly :)