Trannies

>2017
>lonely, no gf
why not go trap mode? you'll get a bf and enjoy the plesure of your boy pussy.

you'll enjoy an orgasm beyond your feeble baby penis can muster. be a girl and enjoy the lifestyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry I'm not mentally ill.

be beautiful lad. no need to be alpha when you just want to be comfy and taken care of like a girl.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

no need to sweat and be lonely. just be feminjne and submissive. be a girl.

Yea no thanks Satan, I think I'll take my chances with being lonely as opposed to getting GRID and more importantly burning for eternity.

Please, forgive me.

Blaire White > all trannys in the world.
Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: You canĀ“t

hes gay tho

i'd lick that boypusssy all day and all night

just angles

B..but she's not really trans!
She said things that no trans woman would ever say so that means she can't be trans!

Sorry.

It's not fucking hard to go through life like this, instead dumb fuckers mutilate themselves trying and failing to be a woman instead of pumping themselves with quizosterone and kicking failure in the dick.

Vid related is what this mentality does to the youth.

I nearly vomited reading that

haha

hey lad

can you stalk me globally then ban me?
thanks

I find it hard to believe the pictures are the same people. Some of these guys look like they would be drowning in pussy to end up one themselves.

Because I am very happy with being a man and am happy with my dick. Also, I don't think I'd make a very dainty girl at 6'3

Jesus that man makes an ugly fucking woman

sorry, not enough computer

wat

1. My insurance wouldn't cover it
2. I don't really have much body dysmorphia except over my height and broad shoulders
3. I don't care if it gets smaller, but I want to keep a functioning penis like Jane Marie. I wish I knew how she did that
4.I don't want to become a news story after taking DIY HRT
5.I live in a red state and only know personally of one trans woman. Luckily she passes well and has a husband to look after her. I would have to hope that my trigger finger isn't as limp as my wrist

I am not able to make it sound like a good day. Thanks so much for your time with the math. We will be in a small flame called man's wisdom.

What if science advanced enough to fully switch someone's gender and leave no trace of the previous gender? Would you consider becoming a qt grill?

that's gay.

Shh, just think about it, bb. We could lez out. :)

Jews should be gassed.

The thought once entered me in my darkest time when i was down, then i realized i had a big cock
then nothing else seemed to matter, i didn't even mind being homeless

I'll be a little girl.

I am so fucking glad I am happy with my gender.

ayy lmao when science gets so good that you can just

switch your gender
then it will also be good enough to just switch your height, intelligence, immortality n shit
you could be a fucking octopus or some shit

why just stop at being another type of human

yall minds are weak

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

Fucking kill yourself you mentally ill subhuman

Traps are the new twinks, its the new fad for gay/bisexual guys who likes to be the bottom in the relationship.

Changing your clothing style and putting on make-up doesn't make you a girl. Trans people are non-existent historically wise, and this is all in your head.

if you're a feminine guy but you are straight, why would you want to become a straight woman instead of a lesbian?

I'd like to have a centaur gf with huge titties then. Now this would be the perfection of a female.

Wrong.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus

Did you not read the article you linked? It was his Master Nero who castrated him as a boy and forced him to wear female clothes to become his wife/sexslave.

Do you think he would have been trans if left alone?

N'wah

What's wrong with that?

lel what a faggot

You can just add the tentacles if you are into that user,you have enough space in the human template to do that shit

trannies are the ultimate redpill

Dicks are such a bummer though, man. I can't comprehend how a person could be attracted to a floppy schlong.

You all see how in the before picture they had tats, plucked their eyebrows and posted stupid shit on social media? They were destined to be faggots and deserve the lonely suicide in their future.

Do the world a favor and slit your throat

Are you implying that women are people?

Th-those eyes! There's no life in them!

Because I don't have cock dysphoria, I have broad shoulders and prominent cheek bones and jaw I'd be awful grill.

Plus I'd only attract really gross doms not even hot ones. even though I have Natrual wide hips and long hair reeeeeeeee

How did you get that out of me not be interested in dicks?