BO please sticky

BO please sticky
Anti Holla Forums activity is very evident on Holla Forums. all these silly passive aggressive threads, most likely a product of Holla Forums commie tactics to destroy a boards quality so no one but libshits will desire to use it.
I say just ban them all, make me a mod, I'll do it myself if you want.

Why does Holla Forums even exist? Why can't the mods just ban them all? What's holding them back?

They have to be contained somewhere.

I assume they want to seem impartial, that's a mistake for Holla Forums for more moderate people sure but not Holla Forums.
They are a den of blind vipers striking against anything that isn't their orgy of serpents.

Reddit seems like the best place.

I-I don't know man… Holla Forums is pretty edgy. some of those guys are really hardcore man…

I'm takin a shit, what do you want from me

That's where they came from, but unfortunately they are here to shill their shit ideology. Their ideology can't stand on its own so instead they go on every board and try to make it seem like Holla Forums users are shitting up the board and that everyone hates Holla Forums for shilling. I don't think their strategy has ever actually worked, no one on this site likes Holla Forums

No but it's a blemish and I would say a good part of 8ch decline is solely because of them.
Can't have good discussions and they are constantly scheming to gain power on a site that won't help their delusional cause.

The communist belittles you as he burns down society.

You're not wrong OP, but nothing will be done. There has been a concerted effort to ruin all chans for the last few years, Holla Forums is just getting hit hardest now. Three years ago it was the last bastion of free chan culture, now it's just cuckchan 2.0. just like Jim, the moderation and cointelpro wants it.

as Op I do believe I am right, Holla Forums amongs other unpatriotic groups should be lined against a wall, theoretically speaking

I agree with where you're coming from, but patriotism isn't the answer. Patriotism is supporting your government; nationalism is supporting your people. Our government is rotten to the core, and one way or the other, its days are numbered. My worst fear is that a neo-soviet style government will form in its place. As much as we make fun of those cucks, they are well funded and well organized, especially compared to the "alt-right" or real nationalist groups like the Northwest front.

I meant more to Holla Forums and the quality it once had

Scurry on back to Holla Forums, you nasty hate filled troll!

scurry back to your tranny master you denizen of darkness

I love how your kind always accuse others of being hateful, when you spew nothing but venom and vitriol yourselves.

yeah Holla Forums is gay but so is Holla Forums

You're literally a faggot

Won't even dignify with a response

You're so fucking triggered it's hilarious. Please tell me more about how anyone thinking differently spells a plot to destroy yor safe space.

THIS

fuck off reddit

All me.

You guys are so fucking new it's palpable
Eat a tranny's dick

>>>Holla Forums

t.Newcuck

I suggest you drink some formaldehyde

wtf I browse Holla Forums and Holla Forums I'm a democratic communist and I'm black

Yeah, fags don't know about subversion tactics and how they ruin self-esteem/people's lives

1. no
2. it always has been
3. you're on Holla Forums
4. if you want to be a mod lurk harder and make yourself a mod.

this type of mockery has always been immature tumblr cancer

Thanks for proving that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, summerfag

It triggers you because deep down you know it is true.

pedos are still here unfortunately

No, they think they are but we still have a long way to go until every single VPN they use is perma'd

That the liberals hate free speech and want to do away with it by all means and that you're enabling those faggots?

Not an argument.

You're not providing one either, communist

Also:
Top cuck.

Wow…Just wow…

You clearly don't belong here
Piss off back to cuckchan

bump

shills

Holla Forums shit it's pants and banned the user who posted this

I don't care about free speech, don't pretend given the chance you wouldn't enforce your own views on everyone else.
At least I'm honest that I would try to run the nation in my vision, your kind will just lie and cheat to pretend your an honest john.

Wonderful, do go on, this is very entertaining