Redpill me on fags

Are they mentally insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdccDjHSRi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They deserve to get jock shocked.

faggots and pedos are both genetically worthless; at least hebephiles have some genetic purpose
youtube.com/watch?v=vdccDjHSRi4

In a voluntary ancap society, there would be much more euthanasia e-mail spam sent to faggots than straight people, for faggots can't make kids, just like pedophiles (yet pedos are
slightly worse because they traumatize kids).

In a voluntary ancap society being a faggor wouldnt violate the NAP but being a pedo would

Fags are gay

There is no such a thing as gay and straight people. Every healthy male is able to feel pleasure from anal prostate stimulation.

no

yes

You don't violate the NAP by being anything, you violate the NAP based on what you do.

no

boipussi isn't gay

Okay, just insert the word acting into my previous statement

Hunty, me liking dick is the least insane thing about me.

Ask the vice president of the United States and he'll tell you.

shitty webm, most of those aren't even good

The character you seek in the person you likes are one of your parents, if your male, its natural that its your mother, if female, your dad.. (the first person you fell it love with)

if your mother for an example was a really bitch and you started to hate females in a early stage, never fell in love with your mom (if male)/dad (if female) you might turn out gay.
some people are just born gays, i think its something to do with chromosomes or shit like that, not sure tho..

They're so insane, they need vid related

women are so shit I'm glad God made me a gay faggot.
2d are okay though but males are still superior

There is a neurobiological difference in gay and straight men, overall it's similar to women where the amygdala is bigger and more active which leads to them bein more emotional reactiv, more prone to stress and less rational. What causes this transformation is yet not precisly known, might be exposion to female hormones in the womb, or genetic factors

Biggest red pill on fags of all.

Can we get more data? Looks like all the data is old, I imagine all the new stuff is unfunded and suppressed.

Its crazy trying to find real statistics, you find a bunch of non sientific "debunkers" and pro gay sites having nothing to do with what you search for.

did you know that the red pill is a suppository?

They stole the rainbow and corrupted it.

I will never forgive them for that.

That has nothing to do with anything. First off you're ignoring the fact that lesbians exist. Second, just because I can get an orgasm from prostate stimulation doesn't mean I would like a man doing it to me.

OP, fags have absurdly high HIV infection rates. This is because the vast majority of them are degenerates who define themselves by their sexuality and can't help but try to fuck any man who seems even remotely interested.