I want the mid-2000s back

I want the mid-2000s back.

I agree.

Dump your emo slut folder please.

ew

same

Let me guess, you graduated HS around 2005-2008 and miss it?

I agree though

same i was happy back then

1996-2001 > 2003-2007

I want 80s cars, fashion, movies and music with 80s-90s vidya and anime. Basically, I want a synthwave future

i give you this user

'member getting MySpace pussy?

This is why I love synthwave and hate vaporwave. The 80s and early 90s were unironically good,

newfag

I want the early 80s back

Best this user can do is late 1990's

I had Friends back then i was going out daily doing stuff i went to home parties and clubs i had a girlfriends and female friends…… i was kinda normal

SIGH

They are still around. But you can't expect to meet them at bars user. That's looking for trouble. Your best bet is to get out. Start living like a normie. Get a proper job, start lifting/exercise ( it will fix your body and your mind ) and don't expect anything in return. Your comfort level will hit you back when it is least expected. Godspeed.

lol decent life advice on Holla Forums wtf

Fuck off grade school was the worst. Yeah megaman was more magical then, crash bandicoot was cool and jak was a badass but for the most part that period in my life was shit. I didnt have internet, fam was poor, i was autismo, so i spent my days playing vidya. Shortly afterwords i started chillen with the poor kids and found drugs and internet. Gt kicked outa high school, enlisted, got kicked out for alcoholism, and went to college.Since then life still sucks but atleast I have the rains and am not an edgy faggot.

Fuark, you have her nudes? post moar

none of us were ever happy but it was better

the only good thing about mid-2000s was the wrestling

me too
in celebration, let's all listen to our old trance music, and put it on a mega website if we're feeling charitable

Circa 2004

if you were a straight white male, sure

die CIS scum

I want the mid-80s back

t. reagcuck

I was a child, carefree and innocent. It was a nice time for me.

I want the 60s back.

no sexbots, no robot slaves for everyone, no god AI to become part of, no space travel
just a bunch of faggots playing pretend, 3DPD getting even more PD, and a sand nigger cult
I thought the future would be better, that technology would allow us to ascend, and become something better, something that would be worthy and able to explore the stars, and become Q from star trek or something

I want the 40's back.
I WANT ONE MORE CHANCE

literally Cultural Marxism: The Decade