Jewing Libs and Jews to fund our WN operations and start getting our hands into nice toys

So i have been thinking. See the Sanders campaign and how liberals instantly threw their money into someone that just pandered to them. Blindly. Without even some research on him bar a couple of skeptics. 40+m on donations just because he "promised" to them. He didn't even delivered and he made off with the money now to a nice lake house. So i have been thinking Holla Forums why not jew the libs. They seem exceptionally easy to take money from and they can't use it in any good way anyway, they just spend it mindlessly on crap. We can start sharing ideas. Now a faux campaign for the presidency is kinda late. My idea is merchandinse with muh smash patriarchy and such crap stickied on it , but really cheap and crappy quality. Scam donations that go to muh starving children in Tibuctu. Anything with a couple of social engineering can get this goys. Just don't use your real name and make the transactions in cash. Nothing that can be really linked to you. So what are your ideas?

Bonus : Use fake names that are jewish. Not bullshit like Shlomo Shekelstein. Something like Abraham Goldberg , Daniel Seedstein. This will make libs hate kikes even more if they believe the one that jewed them out of their money was a jew

You either die on Holla Forums or live long enough to see yourself become the jew

nice try.

you're a shill and you're sitting there ready to screencap this thread so you can make us look bad.

fuck your tactics. the truth always wins

And an Audi R8 LMAO.

Go fuck yourself with a menorah, you kike shit.
OUTLANDISHNESS IS OUR STRENGHT
WE ARE TOO OUT-THERE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BUT TOO DANGEROUS TO IGNORE
DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO CLINTON PRAISE KEK

What said…
Way to fag it up user.

Nigger, I have been doing that for years, only difference is that it is for personal enrichment instead of any WN cause, election years are a goldmine in particular, and I secretly donated over 25% of profits (~$346) from anti-trump shit (knockoffs of the "make donald drumpf" hats, "fuck trump" shirts, shit like that) to trumps campaign, and made 200+ percent profit margins, liberals buying shit to virtue signal do not bother do economize of go comparison shopping, such a good demographic from a marketing perspective. Not going to link because there are backstabbing kike shills and I ship from my house so I could get doxed but this idea is not new and people like me are already doing it.

Interesting input. So the idea is a low quality printer that will make you shirts and hat for like 5$ a piece and you sell em for 15$ a piece right ?

it can be argued.

But bulk Sanders supporters jumped on the wagon because of a continuous documented history. If that can be thoroughly constructed and publicly pushed, best of luck I guess. Those who look into it and see major discrepancies will raise hell generally.

Yeah, custom t shirts and such are cheapest in bulk, I order online, printing yourself does not become profitable unless you do it long term and have economy of scale to benefit from, custom shirts and hats cost only $3/each if you buy 100 or more at a time but then you have to make sure all 100 will sell to turn a profit and that isn't always the case. Etsy is the best place to sell IME.

I, for one, welcome our eternal Jewish overlords.

So what other things can we do. We are looking for either buy low sell for 200%+ profit or pure scamfuckerry.

Then how do we distinguish real WNs from pseudo-Jews and real Jews pretending to be WN's? I'd be seeing shills everywhere.

If you can pull off pretending to be a girl fully, you can open a Patreon claiming to be some rainbow hair making whatever buzzword libshit videogame and then just release shit null-efforf pixel art once a month and still get retards to fund you

Well, this gives me an idea…
but
dammit

Actually no… this is perfect
Anyway that's one more to add to the list.

I have an idea. How about make a site that you can post a comment for 1$. Post something that will trigger lefties from a sockpuppet and watch them spend money virtue signalling against you. Reports cost 2$.

Here are three existing scams.

I understand the idea and they do deserve it for being so fucking dumb but it's highly distasteful to compromise ones ideals like this.

It comes off as as jewish as can be.

I've been thinking of starting gofundmes and shit for "studies into the issues of race based problems"

They would throw money at it and when you say lol you gave money to white nationists to study to problems of niggers and Jews.. You weren't lying about what they were donating to so no fraud involved.