The Allies did bad things themselves in WW2 so therefor Hitler was good

How fucking stupid can you be to hold this view? Considering Hitler wanted to exterminate hundreds of millions of Slavs and enslave the rest he seemed to be the most anti-white person in history.

shut up kike

How fucking stupid can you be to hold this view?

Post good counter argument or there's a place for your kind that as of this post is the top board

Fuck off back to freech you piece of garbage

says who?

why no Finland?

They belong in the Asian chart.

They're still a thing?

Said Holla Forums

It was real in your mind

Still haven't seen a counter-argument to the fact that Hitler wanted to kill and enslave millions of Slavs

whats your favoruti color?

there isn't one, pol aren't used to arguing, they usually just keep to their own circle jerk, same with leftypol.

You have the burden of proof.

how so? he's arguing that killing and enslaving an entire country isn't right, it's your turn to rebut

slavs aren't white

Green

As expected, the knee-jerk reaction was to call me a kike or commie. I said the allies did bad things themselves, I'm just wondering why that makes Hitler a good person.

Trumptards ruined Pepe for me. Thankfully Popo is better anyways.

The only mistake Hitler made was not killing even more Slavs and Jews. Now fuck off with your pity party OP.

There you go, the "pro-white" part of the internet, people. Take note that it's these "non-whites" that are the biggest people to take a stand against liberalism in Europe, and that the Germanic and Anglo "Ubermenschen" are completely incapable of standing up for themselves.

there you go, you got to say what you wanted to say all along

you already knew the Holla Forums reply to your question when you asked it

Actually I was holding onto hope for a reasonable argument, as doing so is healthy.

Hitler never said that.

Instead he fucking did that.

Nice try Ivan but people who have paid attention to history for more than 10 years are wise to your tricks.

I thought it was the Jews that I heard hundreds of times from you people before?

a: no, he didn't
b: yes, he did
a: you're stupid
b: no you
(…)

Trying to deflect blame Ivan? Maybe we should talk about how Jews made up a huge part of the KGB and communist vanguard?

Maybe Jews and Slavs have worked hand in hand to spread their mind poison to the rest of the world.

Or to use your own retarded rhetoric

Yeah Slavs are good considering west Europeans are pozzed faggots. They can't defend themselves from anyone internally be it from North Africans, or faggots, or liberals, or etc etc etc…

t. slavshit

why not go to the place you think people hold these views and ask them?

place where

you could go to pol if they didn't ban anyone who speaks out

(Checked)

Right or wrong?

So instead of going to the source of where these neo-nazi arguments originate from you come to be to Holla Forums to argue with autistic children, you'll fit right in here

Not to be

How fucking stupid can you be to hold this view? Considering (((Stalin))) wanted to exterminate hundreds of millions of subordinates and enslave the rest, he seemed to be the most anti-white person in history. Considering (((Churchill))) and his connections were simply (((white))) and that (((Roosevelt))) was acting in the interests of (((Whites))).

IKR? Th!S Iz sO [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ Moishe, I mean OhPeE… YoU're So RAnd0m.. LulZ. Are… YoU… Lyke… CiRcumzIzzed? LOOUULZZZ! Fuckoff kike.

Except I didn't fucking say that you goddamn retard.

seeing OP makes me want flags back. i'm pretty positive you're either Holla Forums or an israeli.

Popo isn't a fucking frog you newfaggot.

It was created in response to the cancer that is Pepe.

Americunt Sudeten German and Pole mutt.

I know from my family history alone that both sides were pricks.

Also it was your autistic behavior that gave rise to Holla Forums in the first place, like how RationalWiki was an even more retarded response to a retarded place like Conservapedia.

you're right, i should start censoring myself.

L E B E N S R A U M

Besides, most Slavs are either majority Germanic or Turkic/Mongolic mongrels. So assimilate the Germanic Slavs and kill off the rest. I honestly don't see the problem here.

like i said, you're a Holla Forums stooge. you intentionally didn't mention actual reasons why hitler is admired and you seem to think Holla Forums likes him because he's the lesser of two evils. since this is your first day on Holla Forums, you wouldn't possibly remember that we know each other and have a general idea of where everyone lives. you also wouldn't know that Holla Forums has a lot of liberal faggots. and to anyone who admires hitler, you'd think they'd be okay with him annihilating subhumans, because that's pretty much the whole fucking idea. you either know that slavs are subhumans and that they are nonwhites as if that mattered to NatSocs or you're just being dishonest. get out and get fucked, leftynewfag i'm out.

I told you Holla Forumstards to stop making autistic remarks, not about "censoring yourself".

Again these are the retards who call themselves "pro-white".

I didn't say that was the only reason why, I'm saying that it's a stupid fucking argument I'm faced with every time I encounter you retards.

Oh btw Slavs aren't subhumans, fucking look at what I meant when I said Western Europeans have fucking shit the bed.

Also I suggest you watch this.

Wrong.

The entire 'kill all non-aryans' thing is an allied meme perpetuated after the war to justify the rape of Berlin and the promulgation of Soviet style totalitarian government. People in Ukraine CELEBRATED the Wehrmacht as liberators; they threw flowers at their feet and wept with joy in the streets. Even a huge number of Russian nationals fought with them in an attempt to liberate their nation from the yoke of soviet oppression. Look up General Helmuth von Pannwitz "The Last Knight of Europe" who organized and lead the last Cossack regiment during Operation Barbarossa.

Jews don't count as white in the same way Gypsy's don't count as white.
Even they will tell you this.

Surprise surprise.