NEW WIKILEAKS EMAILS FROM LAND OF THE TURKROACH: 13 REFERENCE SHILLARY

NEW WIKILEAKS EMAILS REFERENCE HRC

wikileaks.org/akp-emails/?q=hillary clinton&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Unfortunately, they're mostly too engrish-y to comprehend with google translate. How would we go about procuring a proper translation? I don't suppose we have a turkroach user in the mix?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FhwS7
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/51690
archive.is/kSVst
upwork.com/hire/translation-english-turkish-freelancers/
archive.is/cTd1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I was reading through some of them, and also others with MOSSAD in them, and found this one. Explicitly names the jew in a global conspiracy, up to and including the Rothschilds.

archive.is/FhwS7
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/51690

Coming in this game, maybe you'll win if you get timely dollars. However, now and always and always big wins in the currency market, the small are swallowed Remember to always win when you play gambling. If you think the Prime Minister should be warned in advance of Germany and France. Because if the dollar played a game like this, the automotive industry in our country will be seriously damaged, if the engine of the economy sank this sector, German and French into crisis in the automotive industry. Erdogan, to be sincere and should avoid being a prisoner of international players and throw all the blame on the community should come clean up the habit. Coming a serious storm. Erdogan, which makes it unreliable for investment in our country, knows the country would reduce much the note of the international credit rating institutions. Audio recordings showed that the country is in the hands of all the ropes authoritarian and dictatorial Erdogan is a leader. Populism be passed with the transfer path. Although targeted community or subjected to defamation Erdogan to deflect the target does not survive the approaching storm. The country is taking with him to the immersion. Erdogan strange thing is, that all those accused of büht community itself is doing himself. As the saying goes, if you slander, defamation and you will live without you take.

Finally the smoking gun on Rothschilds? On central banks? Where you at, anons. This shit looks big.

It is, to humans. But 50% of the population are simply human shaped shells driven by leftist ideology.

Here. It's a bit tl:dr for a lot of anons at present.

Could we edit it down to get it trending?

i'm telling you, there's a whole lot of fucking wars brewing.

the fire monkey picks up tempo.

requesting mods please unsticky the other one and sticky this one, this could be massive

A big, important piece would be this part here:

Seems to reference Tunisia getting fucked by jewry and the Rothschilds, with special guest appearances by: Mossad, the CIA, and the Rockefeller group.

Also explicitly names the deep state.

wew the conspiracy theory talk keeps coming what the fuck is going on

King Nigger called Trump a conspiracy theorist recently, if this shit gets out there holy fuck imagine the utter devastation

is AKP rothschild controlled? really shitty english

AKP is a political party in Turkroachistan for those not aware. I have no idea if rothschilds directly control it. The email seems to imply they indirectly fund it, though.

yeah thats what i got out of it, it wouldnt surprise me at all

Where do we find a turkroach who can translate this in proper english?

It seems like Julian Assange is going to get MOSSADed soon. I hope not but his releases are getting juicier every time.

They can't touch him, if anything happens to him his encrypted nuke gets launched and that shit will dwarf anything leaked so far.
The kikes FEAR Assange

Archive of original on wikileaks for posterity

archive.is/kSVst

Found a site with for-hire turkroach translators if anyone wants to shell out for it.

upwork.com/hire/translation-english-turkish-freelancers/

So the fake coup was an attempt to make money for central banks?

literally every military conflict of the past 150 years was.

Probably. This email is dated March 26, 2014 though.

Actually 160 not that it makes a difference

From what could be observed recently, the coup was real but Russia intervened, and now Erdogan and Putin are on good terms.
Since Gulen has links to Clinton, so far it makes sense.

I said fuck it and am attempting to hire a turkroach to properly translate this.

Bumping, I'm amazed this isn't getting more traction. Also requesting other anons to dig through this mess as well. Pic related, look at all the possibilities.

make sure it's not a roach spy

There was one Rothschild who defected to Russia, there was internal fighting between them and his life was in jeopardy. He might have given information to Russia about all of the jewing going on by the other 3 rottchilds

The fire rises, brothers. Great happenings are on the way

I have no idea how I would do that. Should I ask "are you sure you're not a spy?" Besides, I'd think any semi-loyal or patriotic roach would want to know this as well.

I posted a job for the translation of the email but haven't gotten any bites yet. In the meantime, I made a thread on halfchan for whatever its worth to see if they can come up with a translation.

First brief TL;DR translation summary from a halfchan turkroach-user:

First of all, writer of this email is a Gulenist and this e-mail is probably written in 2014, judging by the Dolar/TL conversion rate. So this was before Erdoğan lost all of his western allies.

The writer claims Erdogan sold his American and CIA ties in order to appease the British Crown and Rots family but the rots family still wants to pull back their money from Turkish central bank. Also, the writer claims, the British Crown wants high interest rates for Turkish banks but the German and French industrial plants in Turkey doesn't want that, for god knows why.

He emphasised, again and again, on the issue that erdogan choose the British crown and Mossad over Obama administration.

In the end he blames Erdogan for anything and says Gulen is innocent. But again, this was 2014 and everything has changed since 2014.

I thought the Yids ditched the Crown when Israel was established?

That struck me too, but what intrigued me the most was that CIA and Mossad had conflicting interests. That Obama and Mossad/Israel don't see eye to eye is far less of a shock and almost common knowledge.

It's stunning to see how many people who are working with gmail.

If you are politically connected anywhere in the world. Do note use any US based service. You would think political parties would have state level OPSEC, not normal user faggotry.

Our greatest weakness. No foreign friends and no currency to pay a merc translator. Maybe they'll work for rares.

A halfchan turkroach-friend is working on a proper full translation as we speak. He posted this TL;DR summary in the meantime:

Mods should sticky this until we can get to the bottom of it, with some Turkish help.

This is really big.

Thats just normal investment shit..

High interest rates, more expensive financing of investment projects, so german and french companys which are large in foreign direct investment will lower that investment, and hence less tax income/jobs/production/know how/.. for turkey

I just posted what the roach-friend posted verbatim. There's 2 of them, one said he's working on the full translation and that if my halfchan thread dies he'll post his own with the translation. I'd link to the current halfchan thread but I'm worried mod might get butthurt. It's not hard to find anyways, though.

death to all fucking turkroaches

We need a roach to human translator GOYS

Turk here.
I'm doing a cursory read right now.Poke me if you want a full translation.
The title stands for CONSPIRACY WORTH 45 BILLION DOLLARS. This is conspiracy as in people acting together secretly not as in conspiracy theory.
The mail seems to start and end with the Gülenist going 'y u blaming my prophet feto he dindunoffin'.However he does seem to be pointing at the jews which means he wasnt that high in the Cemaat since if he was he would know that they are working for the juden.
Fun fact:Fetullah gülen is one of the largest donors to the Clinton foundation(Stands to nothing next to soros and the other but they seem to be adding a big number to the money flow)
Fun fact 2:Gülen literally tells people that he is the second coming of Jesus,and people believe him. they are those who say he has mastered the MKUltra mind control during his stay with the cia and somehow manages to apply a weakend form of it through his speeches to his cult members
It then goes on to talk about how Bilal(Erdogan's son) has close friends in Saudi arabia which somehow explains why he didn't say anything about the execution of the Muslim Brothers(I have no idea who these are supposed to be since I didn't really follow Egypt at the time) as they were apparently a threat to Saudi King Vehhabi's power?

Gonna post this now to not make the posts too long.Will post a second one as I continue reading.

I love you too user

Most of those are newsettlers from newspapers and blogs.

Ebin find Holla Forums. Ebin as always.

It's interesting that it seems the brits are breaking apart from the US and seem to hate each other. It would be funny if the crown had more power then they let on.

Well, they are the true house of Judah, so it's an understatement to say they are more powerful than they let on.

But as I say, establishment of "Israel" by the fake Yids runs counter to everything, so I believed that the two went their separate ways when that happened.

Unless the effort is needed, all anybody is probably looking for are the salient facts in relation to Clinton.

Appreciate the motivation, though.

There is an entirely meaningless paragraph about dictators and fasicm in which the guy notes that dictators don't want their people to be able to take care of themselves and mentions Esadd Gaddafi e.t.c. Also says that he has sources in the AKP talking about an intrest crisis being manufactored.

Then he gets to the Jews by mentioning that 55% of the Turkish Central Bank's holdings(in cash and gold) belong to the Rothchild family.(Note that this figure is from 2014 thus probably invalid right now) He then goes on to say that the Rothchilds are the primary financial source for the English Deep Government(Couldn't think of a proper translation for this off the top of my head, think of it as a local ZOG/illuminati).Says that they were sharing about 50 million$ with the AKP.And mentiones that they used 3.parties to fuel goverment contracts(Land usage ex.shopping malls).Says that the economy recovering shouldn't be attributed to Erdogan since the AKP had lots of jewish support.Proposes that even the dropping of charges on the Mavi Marmara case(The gaza flotilla business) wasn't enough to calm the Rothchilds and that Erdogan should own up to his sins.

Explains that he thinks The Cemaat and Mossad being blamed is because the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers are starting to signal that they want their money back and telling him to fuck shit up in the country since most of that money has been invested.
Goes on to say that after the elections they will pull off a major crisis and his sources tell him that they are going to do it by taking the virtual money(money not backed by the treasury) and that they(the sources) are honestly suprised at how the treasury is alot emptier than it seems.
Proceeds to shit on a journalist with his own corner of some newspaper for and I quote 'raining down lies,accusations and contradictions' this probably means that Gülen not being perfect was somehow insunuated.Mentiones that they are planning to put the blame on the Cemaat.Also mentiones that one of Erdogan's advisors is controlled by the British and is making him drive the country to ruin.
Details how this crisis is going to be accomplished for a few paragraphs.and mentions that maybe someone who pays attention may make a bit of profit from things tumbling down.
Reminds the reader about the old adage about the House always winning.
recommends that Erdoan should warn the French and the Germans because it is likely that such plays with the value of the dolar in the region will affect them(mostly through the automative industry apparently).
The last paragraph is more don't blame my cult whining.

Thanks,sadly It seems like the email doesn't really contain anything juicy about Clinton.(The writer probably didn't have enough clearence).
However the things with the Rothchilds may prove an intresting lead.(Possible divide between jewish factions?)

we wuz
european royalty edition

whats this shiva statue doing in CERN

This was the most interesting part for me. Rothschild controlled Royal deep state?

halfchan thread fell off, archive here:

archive.is/cTd1A

some good stuff in there, also usual faggotry

bump

bump