Egyptian judoka refuses to shake hand with Israeli after loss

El Shahaby had come under pressure from Islamist-leaning and nationalist voices in Egypt to withdraw entirely from the fight.

El Shehaby was loudly booed at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics after his first-round loss to Israel’s fifth-ranked Or Sasson, when he refused to bow or shake Sasson’s hand, in a major breach of judo etiquette.

Sasson defeated El Shehaby with two throws for an automatic victory, with about a minute and a half remaining in the bout.

Afterwards, El Shehaby lay flat on his back for a moment before standing to take his place before Sasson, in front of the referee. When Sasson extended his hand, El Shehaby backed away, shaking his head. El Shehaby refused to comment afterward.

Judo players always bow or shake each other’s hands before and after the match as a sign of respect in the Japanese martial art.

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/schedules-results/2016/08/12/egypt-israel-judo/88610564/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would they shake hands?

so what? you feel bad for jews because arabs don't like them?

hint both same semitic shit

he lost so he's the little bitch here. both of them deserve to be gassed anyways
DEATH TO ALL SEMITES

Palis should pay Israeli Olympians a visit again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre

the butthurt is strong with this one
did he blame mossad yet for losing?

I want summerfags to leave.

I want retards to leave

OP confirmed mud, you are as shit as any kike

to ensure zika outbreak

I'm looking at the video but I don't see any Egyptians…

Non cucked Arabs usually avoid shaking hands with Israelis. His loss is probably irrelevant.

lol he lost
loser

Judo is absolute piss to watch,, couple of weeb faggots

HOL UP

Should have killed one another. Net gain.

You should still respect the rules of the sport that you're trying to master

sage

>>>/newsplus/

Kek, butthurt kikes all arround

WE WUZ KANGZ

they've been doing these international olympic games for decades. have muzzies always been this forthright with their faggotry or is this the first time they've felt comfortable enough in the global position to outwardly act like the drama queens they've always been?

They can't be called Egyptian if they don't follow the Egyptian culture.

Headline should be:
Muslim judoka refuses to shake had with Israeli after loss.

They're Muslims through and through, just like the Iranians that keep wanting to be called Persian when they aren't Zoroastrians.

Other than the legit broken bone and the dislocated elbow, there has been no other competition yet where articulations were bent in painful, unnatural ways than judo. Fuck off, retard.

The Egyptian judoka loves Islam so much, his first name is actually "Islam."

Somehow this seems way more ridiculous than a European man with the name "Christian."

Bump

Hi JIDF

wut

getting chokeholded by a kike in front of the eyes of the world was too much for him

I think he meant the handshake as a very sportsman like thing to do.

The imageboard community is more paranoid about weebs than Holla Forums is about Jews. And at least Jews actually exist.

The rule is they have to Shake hands OR bow. He gave like, a teeny tiny little bow, which the article calls a "nod".

This whole story actually just seems to be the jew media trying to score oppression points for Israel.

Both should die.

We wuz kangs

What about a mexican guy named Jesus

The guy respected his white opponents, its just a kike that he insulted. I don't blame him, they are completely unworthy of any respect.

Martial Arts in the Olympics should be to the death.

that would be pretty amazing

i respect the egyptian guy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I'm sure if the Egyptian had a knife or some other weapon in his hand, he clearly would have made 'contact' with the Israeli.

They are both descended from neanderthals.

They just adopted Spanish names, in Spain Jesus is a very common name, like Angel or Paz.

fuck off mudshit

Jewdo?

This is a honey-pot thread to gather the IP addresses of all the JDIFs who think this topic is noteworthy.