Dubs say trey parker and matt stone browse Holla Forums daily

Dubs say trey parker and matt stone browse Holla Forums daily

I always thought of them as gay they have eachother really well figured out

dubs say one or both of them are jews

Matt admitted he was raised to be a jew but anyone who follows their show knows they are far from religion

jew is an ethnicity, not a religion

dubs say they browse reddit

It is both so in his case he is a non practicing jew

They'd never hang out with a bunch of poor basement dwellers like you.

South Park stopped being funny after Stick of Truth. Now they're just regurgitating the same lame jokes that CNN and your average house wife makes on twitter.

And why that should be a concern?

They wouldn't be here, loser.

Yes, they areā€¦ they go by the moniker of "Anonymous", I believe?

actually, Matt goes by the moniker "Rin"

And they certainly wouldn't hang with YOU, homo

Do you know how busy they are? no effin way

And why wouldn't they hang with a homo, faggot?

Because no one likes to be around people with AIDS and mental retardation

I don't have aids. What a fucking idiot!

You're a salad tosser; therefore, you have AIDS and mental retardation by extension

1. I don't eat any kind of salad.
2. I don't have aids.
3. I don't have mental retard extension.
4. You're a faggot.

I was practically raised watching they're shows since its inception, and I was 3 when it first came out. I'm currently watching streams of every episode thinking, "How in the fucking shit have I seen all of these episodes?". I bet they pull material from, and by, browsing sites like these to keep up with the times and what's new. And I bet if more kids today were watched their shows we wouldn't have to put up with this stupid meme/kek bullshit. These guys are comedy gods and legends, and if you hate their show it's probably because you haven't accepted reality, or you're religious, a woman, or a non-white man hasn't accepted reality and wanted to watch Amy Schumer or some other bullshit and had to stick through the end of an episode.

I'd probably have a fangirl freak out if I met them. And I have to know which one has fucked the most woman thanks to their fame, and then before the fame. And I'd love to know what they do with their hate mail and death threats. I bet they keep the best on a bulletin board in the office for inspiration from time to time. Fucking metal.

I've hung around worse.

Or you could just have said timmay.

I can't say I know if they browse 8ch, but I will say this.

A couple of years ago I made /southpark/. No one ever went there. It got like 5 posts from other people aside from me. So it was like my personal board that nobody read.

One day, I made a fanart thread, and dumped a bunch of South Park anime stuff.

It wasn't a couple of weeks later that they did the Tweek x Craig episode, which was about yaoi.

Oh, I forgot to mention, my BO name was Tweek Tweak. So, yeah. I felt like I was hallucinating when I was watching it.

Thanks for proving my point about your mental retardation

they say Eminem is a Holla Forumstard

What did Jay Z mean by this?

His cumdumpster's name begins with a B, so it's probably that.

Beanie Sigel?