So…my only friend has gone full retardo and is posting things like "We are all muslims!" (he's not) and "Islam is...

So…my only friend has gone full retardo and is posting things like "We are all muslims!" (he's not) and "Islam is life, Islam is peace" on his facebook in order to stick it to all the ""islamophobes and fascists"? He also writes shit like "this is all white people's fault" (we're both white). Should I disavow him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJpL7AGmmQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course you should why are you asking us you dumb son of a cuckold dog

Wow he's a very thoughtful sjw hes a keeper

whats wrong with that? we believe in the same god.

We shouldn't

You better show him you're a man or else you aren't.
Why did you post a Chinese guy if your both white?

Have a real heart to heart with him and slowly convert him to a neutral stance so he can become aware on his own. You need the gift of gab by the way

considering he's your only friend, don't risk it. just try not to bring up politics around him

If you stop being his friend just because he has a different opinion then you're no better than him.

Sounds like he's on the verge of a mental breakdown tbh. You should definitely cut him off but you should do it by posting some hate facts there's a tiny chance you may redpill him and if not who cares?

This. Post some hate facts and he'll do the work do you.

Checked but I'm posting hatefacts pretty much every day

Direct them at him and engage him in an argument about his beliefs. I guarantee that when you prove him wrong he will cut you off.

don't engage him about it on social media

in fact, delete that shit. if he brings it up in person, talk about it then

Why?

it will only put him into argue mode and harden his resolve

you dont have to share the political beliefs of your friends

Seems like his views are a threat to his people though

convert to muslim and bomb him

if someone is bluepilled about islam, you can still play vidya with them, you can still drink together, you can do everything you do with a friend. if you want all your friends to share your beliefs, then you can choose to only be friends with those people, but by reading this thread, op is probably getting the feeling that its standard

Just do what an islamic Terrorist would do… fuck him in the ass with your Christian love.

Irredeemably mentally ill.

OP here
Now he removed the "We're all muslims" post because muslims posted on his timeline that he shouldn't lay false claim to their faith. Topkek tbh

Ditch him and tell him why! Either he can be proud of his fellow whites or he can go play with the brown turds he loves so much!

Odin?
Ra?
Zeus?
Be specific man!

different words for the same thing

Tell him Islamophobia is a word purposely made up to shut down criticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJpL7AGmmQU

jewish eh?

Goy as it gets. His mom is a feminist activist and his sister is one of these volunteers that came to "help" refugees in Greece, she's also married to a black dude. Thinking of it, I don't think there's much hope for a guy with that background tbh.

+went to help rapefugees

You know what to do. Your ancestors wouldn't have tolerated such heresies.