How to

Homeless (Survival) Advice
Are you or do you know anyone who are homeless, please share your advice on how to keep going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can get drunk off mouthwash, and hand sanitizer.

How would it help?

You'll know when you need it.

I was homeless from 14 to 22. I had no choice until I was 18 but at 18 I got my GED, guard card and became a security guard. My first 4 years I lived on a roof under a water tank in Sf on a high-rise and worked daily. I spent my money on booze and drugs so I could be high all the time, I hated everything back then and would pouch out of work black out drunk and wake up in my spot not remembering if I was caught or not and expecting to get fired every night i came in. I was never fired and eventually got a GF and apartment but I hated it more than the roof so I drank even more and lost the job, gf, and apartment. Now I'm homeless again, best advice, steal nice clothes and look nice. That way you can walk into buildings and set up a place to sleep indoors like at a mall or airport or stairwell of an apartment complex at the top.

god damn good advice!
thanks!

here is an idea
wish you the best future of what you like/your own choice pal

I was homeless for around 3 months, lived pretty well. Stole sleepingbags/tarps/food from walmart. Slept under pinetrees but eventually found this group of bushes and made myself a dope little homeless house. Got a shitty job and eventually a better one, now living in my own apartment.

All you need to do is suck good dick

search youtube for homeless challenge vids

learn!

can you now kindly return those things to walmart as you no longer need them?

Always be working, hustling, and making friends. Keep an open mind. Try not to steal, it comes back on you. Small towns are ideal. Big cities not so much. Get a truck then a place.
If you're going to do drugs do meth. It keeps you motivated and optimistic. No alcohol, it ages you. Learn to manipulate people to get what you want by showing a parallel agenda.
Don't forget the markers

it's true. you have one set of pissstained rags for begging in, and another set of nice, clean clothes for going around without being bothered

are these real or still in use? I have never seen any of these.

Some crusty kids will use one occasionally.
They're temporary unless they're written in limestone.
If you see one of these, you can buy drugs or rob dealers

Funny place you guys live where even the homeless have internet acess.

Know where to eat cheap, and where to sleep free.

Buy soap and alcohol.

Be always clean, that will give you some more money in the long run.

Keep it simple, stupid. Don't go around carrying lots of stuff.

Dunno, there are some more things, but I don't think survival in the jungle would help.

I live in some central america country, where I see lots of offerings to the gods, and very often there are some good places to eat. But, I still think those guys should offer computers, you know, its much easier to someone to get better in life with a new computer, or new video cards. Just think with me for a while, don't you think the gods would rather a computer other than just food?

Anyway, those things are made to help the people, so well, if you're going to eat any offering, wait until its 3am.

Primitive technology is much better.

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

READ A FUCKING BOOK A DAY.

Find a library, rent books every day. Get smart.

not planning on doing drugs, especially not meth.
if i had to do "drugs" it would be weed, sativa, keeps me high, energized and happy, then indica at night time, calms me down and relaxes my body, easier to sleep

otherwise good advice! and thank you very much for the tags, i have only seen references to them in a movie, i might be mistaken but i think it was a episode of the simpsons or something..

if people should want to take drugs they should, its their choice and when you have a problem with it its your problem, forcing them to do what you want is a even bigger problem, and that is wrong, people should be free to do stuff, if you think its wrong, then give them good advice, but don't force them like so many does..
i don't really know about 3am nor why you talk about computers and video cards, just makes no sense to me. homeless people has smartphone or laptops, which is a awesome when you don't own much, easy to carry around too..

step 1: stop being homeless
step 2: there is no step 2

and when they have a problem with it its their problem

if people should want to take drugs they should, its their choice and when someone has a problem with its their problem, forcing them to do what
you want is a even bigger problem, and that is wrong, people should be
free to do stuff, if you think its wrong, then give them good advice,
but don't force them like so many does..

i don't really know about 3am nor why you talk about computers and video cards, just makes no sense to me. homeless people has smartphone or laptops, which is awesome tools when you don't own much, easy to carry with you around too..

also drugs should be free and legal, solves everything. when it comes to crime it will solve most crimes too.. funny why it aint.. hehe

free food in the bins at the back of supermakets….
so much free food