R U I N E D

R U I N E D
U
I
N
E
D
INTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH. LAY OFFS TO COME, NOOSES TO BE STRUNG. THE AMD WILL RYZE AGAIN.
The big blue Jew finally meets its match as CPU innovation slows, and AMD can now compete with its new line of AM4+ processors. AMD has caught the attention of big named motherboard manufacturers, and they already have stepped up with amazing products as shown in the recent CES event. With Intel having their high prices for top quality performance, and completely owning the CPU market these past years, and change is widely favorable in both the builder's and tech enthusiast communities​.
Could this be it? Or will AMD's shitty ching chong drivers ruin the game and only appeal to #RED fanboys?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ChxOw
adequacy.org/stories/2002.1.28.153048.268.html
searx.me/?q="Questions about Ryzen*?"&categories=general
infoworld.com/article/3168039/processors/amd-sorry-there-will-be-no-official-ryzen-drivers-for-windows-7.html
anandtech.com/show/11115/intel-confirms-8th-gen-core-on-14nm-data-center-first-to-new-nodes
fudzilla.com/news/processors/42846-temperatures-ryzen-for-intel
archive.is/ye5c2
archive.is/0XM6q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

How is that free hardware project coming along?

What did they mean by this?

Even if it costs me more, I will always support Intel because they invest heavily in Israel. Anyone here who calls themselves Christian should do so as well, it is very important to support the nation of Israel, our greatest ally in the turbulent middle east.

why would I support the unbelieving hoarders who killed Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour? Any Christian who supports Israel is going to hell.

Seeing as AMD plans on keeping Ryzen on the market for at least another 4 years, it seems to me like AMD believes they cannot squeeze any better performance per watt with current technology. I wouldn't be surprised if Intel has some secret weapon they're hiding and waiting for the right moment to deploy

this is intel propaganda? lol

The fucking snoops, they still are like 100-fold richer than AMD. So much for ruin, literally bankrupt. Wouldn't shed a tear if they really lost money over this tho

Talos (Power8), a platform developed by an obscure small company, offered up to 12 cores and 96 threads in a single-CPU system.

How did that work out for them?

Of course, any true Trump supporter would do the same

Stay mad faggot, keep letting Muslims cuck you though

INTEL COO QUITS

archive.is/ChxOw

THE RATS BEGIN FLEEING THE SHIP

Literally nothing of value was lost

Good work goy, keep being retarded and doing what we want you to.

G-d it feels great being the chosen people.

t. loser that will never amount to anything

Talks about Intel's CEO being a lunatic has been circulating for a while, and a lot of people have quit, nothing to do with ryzen

This reminds me of an old OS/2 ad saying it was doing absolutely great in the market, and the release of Windows 95 would not change this at all. But just a few years later, poof, it was gone.

When you have to say you're not worried, it means you are.

judging by the OP pic, they don't

Trump out Jewed the Jew, by making them pay to be Jews.
88D chess.

I'd rather say NSA in mind

SHOOO SHOOO GLOBALIST JEW

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea come on AMD.

nice b8

These look like faq, and likely some AMD fanboy wanted to spit on them while they're down by asking a smart-aleck question.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Eat shit AMD cucks, Intel is 7nm now, and their technological advancements received blessing directly from the God Emperor's desk.

When has AMD ever done anything for you?

Now you only need to get your god emperor to make them get rid of the ME and all the other NSA spyware they integrated in their products and maybe we will like them again

Same person

Revelation 2:9 KJV
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Any good Christian knows supporting Jews is supporting Satan.

all me

are you kidding? trump is all for that kind of shit.

>people are still buying unAmerican AMD hardware in the year 2017
adequacy.org/stories/2002.1.28.153048.268.html

They're better than Arabs, and a hell of a lot smarter too. Ashkenazi Jews are ok by me, I like high IQ people.

But how are we going to stop terrorism then? :^)

Good goy, good.

It will all make sense when the Chinese start exercising their military muscle, only to have the U.S. shut down their computers with glorious ME and other assorted NSA tech.

wew all the globalist kikes in this thread

Stop invading other countries?

You don't even deserve those hitler trips. To be honest, we're not bombing shitskins enough.

And bombs alone aren't enough. We need race specific bioweapons to genocide all non-whites.

Hope you get bombed

at least post good bait

cuck whom thinks thots are really nice and buys them lots of steam games

massive plant just builds itself in 1 day right??????

Yeah, just as a suspected, Intel probably already has 7nm wafers but are holding them back on purpose waiting for AMD to announce their 10nm process. Intel always stays one step ahead of AMD, that way they can keep their process updates relevant longer

It is obviously from Intel`s site, due to all the blue theme, the heavy promince of Intel`s stuff. Time to book a trip to some far off planet.

See, searx.me/?q="Questions about Ryzen*?"&categories=general

They're already releasing pentiums with SMT turned on and other shit like that, a clear sign that they've been resting on their laurels and now have no response.

There's already

but wait you western dogs, we have dragoncore 1 GHz processors. China will rule the world

see

Intel has 10nm and 7nm still in their roadmap. AMD doesn't stand a chance

Is it true that the American Government prevented Intel from selling Xeon Phis to China for their new supercomputer and thats why they had to design their own chips?

Is is that just Chinese propaganda?

I am not familiar with this but the chinks are really buying up our tech companies. A few years ago they wanted to buy Seagate and the US gov did not allow it. The reason was that they did not want to give Chinese the control over the biggest hard disk producer of the world.

I would say they might be able to develop their own cpus that might be somewhat competitive with intel and AMD but I doubt, that they would be botnet free.

infoworld.com/article/3168039/processors/amd-sorry-there-will-be-no-official-ryzen-drivers-for-windows-7.html

lel

Having functioning transistors doesnt mean you can consistenly make functioning chips out of that. If the end result is a chip that cost 100 more for the same preformance, no one will use that process to manufacture consumer products.

Global foundries also has 7nm in their future. Although I doubt thats happening any time soon.

W8 masterrace

1/10 try again.

The Glory of subatomic Nippon is upon us!

wtf is a cpu driver

The newer chips have support to allow the OS to control power states. If not that, they're probably referring to code for microcode updates.

INTEL CONFIRMED SWEATIER THAN STEVE BALMER

They're probably referring to both those and the chipset drivers.

anandtech.com/show/11115/intel-confirms-8th-gen-core-on-14nm-data-center-first-to-new-nodes

Intel has moved their new 8th gen Cannon Lake CPUs from 10nm back to 14nm.

Intel confirmed for not being able to process leap over Ryzen. All they can do is offer slightly higher clocked Kaby Lake CPUs under the "new 8th gen" label. We're seeing the Athlon 64 days all over again fam.

INTEL IS SHITTING BRICKS ABOUT AMD COMEBACK.
Come on, everyone knows this. They have been nickle-and-diming the Core i3/i5/i7 series for 5-6 years.
Don`t worry, you`re going to innovate, were gonna make you, even if its by you kicking and screaming along the way. And you`re going to have to lower prices...

Source?

Bye, Bye this here intell proc spy
Took my Ryzen to the comp-shop but the comp-shop was rip
Them good ol' boards was using VGA ports
Sayin this'll be the year we get scrapped,
this'll be the year we scrapped....

Well did you write the code of 32, do you have faith in Morris law
Can processors really access that much Ram?

Well I know that you prefer intel, 'cause I
Saw you 'perating in the shop, you had a pinball taaaab

Them good 'ol boards was usin vga ports...

We all know Intel works with the NSA.

How do we know AMD doesn't do the same?

Binbowsfags everyone

New price / performance leaks for Ryzen:

fudzilla.com/news/processors/42846-temperatures-ryzen-for-intel

tl;dr: Ryzenis basically on par with Haswell/Broadwell when it comes to single threaded performance, though you get twice as many cores for the same price as Intel.

archive.is/ye5c2

INTEL EXECS ON SUICIDE WATCH

So buy a 7700k then? It performs the best on that chart.

On that particular benchmark, and you get fewer cores for your dollar. For any professional, Ryzen makes obvious sense. For gamers, less so, but at least you can make something of a principled stand against Intel now without seriously sacrificing performance. Also, Intel's prices will drop, which is a good thing anyway.

That physics benchmark doesn't make any sense. How do three cores of the same design get the same score at different clocks?

Except not really?

Keyword "per-core"
The 6950X is a 10-core processor, its obviously made for parallel processing in the prosumer market segment. You're completely grasping at straws here, especially since Ryzen is getting beaten by the 6800k

user the 1800x is 8C/16T

Thats actually impressive then given its low-price

Well, at this point I don't know what's a rumor and what isn't. But if pic related ends up being true...

My boss at work is even interested in pricing out a bunch of AMD Naples servers when they become available, if the performance and power consumption are as good as things are purported to be. He's even an Intel/nVidia fanboy. But at the end of the day, dollars/performance/watt trump everything.

This kind of thing is unheard of around the office, everyone has been stuck suckling Intel's dick for years. I think we're about to see a huge shift away from Intel.

or
a woman

I happen to be an expert on this topic user.

What you're going to see is people going for the better deal for a little while. Intel is going to eat the loss of sales for awhile and keep their prices a little higher than AMD. Then they're going to release something they've been sitting on (likely just more cores) at a price point near AMD's. At that point they'll wait and fuck with AMD all they can by selling chips at a lower price than AMD can sustain for a few years. They'll play dirty like the Jews they are.

At some point AMD will go back to what they're supposed to be. Controlled competition so Intel isn't called out on their monopoly. They'll probably do this after coming up with something Intel couldn't do as good and selling the technology to Intel for shekels. It's going to be the K6 days all over again. Enjoy it while you can.

It's fucking AMD. Expect 75% of the performance for 50% of the price, like always. They're not going to fucking materialise giant and competent cutting edge R&D departments out of nowhere. If they had facilities like that they would have been trying to fuck Intel for a few years at least before potentially getting it right. Nothing like this is ever sudden.

These posts remind me why Christcucks, r/The_Donald and JIDF will infect this entire site
Trumpcuck sodomites and JIDF kikes have to go back

Except this time they're only sitting on Jamal's dick. Nobody cares about moer coers if the cost increases exponentially instead of linearly.

These dimwits won't last long-their relevance is just a fad.

8 YEARS FAGGOT
8 YEARS FAGGOT
8 YEARS FAGGOT
ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT
ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT
ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT
8 YEARS FAGGOT
8 YEARS FAGGOT
8 YEARS FAGGOT

archive.is/0XM6q

INTEL BTFO

$0.10 has been deposited into your account.

Except for that time when Intel went full retard with netburst and could only offer CPUs that were 50% more expensive than AMD while only offering 60% of the performance.

I wouldn't be celebrating just yet m8

Whatever. I'm still not buying intel because i despise the people who own it

How the fuck can they be any worse than the people running AMD? Are you this dense using memes to sway your opinion? Does AMD not also have an R&D center in Israel? Did AMD also not waste money on diversity PR campaigns? Hell, at least Intels CEO supported Trump, more than you can say about AMDs CEO, who probably supports China more than anything in US politics
Yeah I get it but you miss my point

People should buy AMD if for no other reason than to support some competition in the market.

As soon as the Intel and Nvidia monopoly is complete innovation and progress slow to a snail's pace. Right now they have a ~70% monopoly and it has already slowed to turtle speed.

Oh G-d I just popped a boner

Intels 10-core can't beat the Skylake

Christians are not Jewish. They were born from the same religion in the same region but that's it. Catholicism has an entirely different set of values, and its actual home is in Rome, where it moved immediately after Jesus died.

Are you unironically advocating that I spend my money on an inferior product in the hopes that AMD gets their shit together?

>>>/oven/