Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvTg9wfzDFo
youtube.com/watch?v=u9UZSJ8eVSk
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/oberlin-president-says-no-to-black-students-demands/
hownew.ru/
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1919/mar/x10.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OzrHwDOlTt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not leftists to begin with so no.

Yes it is.
They are leftists who tolerate fascism in non-western societies and communities because they consider them anti-imperialists.
That's why they call a neo-con among other things.

If by "regressive" you mean "not", yes.

NO I DONT WANT TO HELP THE WORKING CLASS OR POOR SOMEONE WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET AND DOESNT LIKE BEYONCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sam Harris is a neo-con.

Yes and no.

Are there who identify with the "left" who support overtly right-wing movements and tendencies in the name of multiculturalism, postcolonialism or anti-imperialism? Sure.

Is everyone who disagrees with Sam Harris and TheAmazingAtheist some kind of monolithic, degenerated left-wing movement? No.

It's a buzzword that conservatives will throw around to make themselves feel better about their own reactionary views. They want to cling on to some broad idea of what leftism is without actually sharing any of its values.

The bush reign is over, son. Calm down.
I think you could argue he's a lolbert of sorts but not a neo-con.

Rightists actually go through a lot of trouble to make all of the left look like regressives.

Its a perfect word to describe modern leftism and it makes leftists insanely butthurt like so

I mean not really. When a guy like Sam Harris says he'd support Ben Carson's foreign policy over Noam Chomsky; any pretense of him being leftist in any way goes out the window. The same applies to Sargon and others that are too embarrassed to call themselves reactionaries or conservative. It is a word that applies to them more so than any other group for their ridiculous reactionary tendencies and it's unfortunate that people can't look past the indentity politics stuff (read: wedge issues) to see that.

Its a memeword to against the more annoying liberals, i.e people who aren't even modern leftist in the first place

No Sargon, the term doesn't even make sense. What does it regress to? How is it not a band aid on the term "degeneracy"?

Preferring one right-wingers view to one left-wingers view on one subject doesn't make you a right-winger. You know this.

Neo-conservatism as a general idea started around the Cold War era with the belief that US had a mission to spread their values. Back then it was about stopping communism. Then in the early 2000's about spreading democracy (or something). The label could very well apply to Sam Harriss.

You are correct; except that he is deeply aligned with conservatives and reactionaries on his view of foreign policy and this is just one example of that. This is pretty well documented; you can find this info in the books where he defends torture, racial profiling, indiscriminate bombings, and using nuclear weapons in a certain part of the world whose major religious rhymes with Mislam.

Except he doesn't defend those things. This is just standard strawmanning people do to him.

But it couldn't. You're basing this on a description somebody else has made of him.

regressive left is just another buzzword from the right wing liberal to justify intervensionism

? It applies to people who may be domestically liberal but prefer conservative foreign policy. We can even simplify this further to people that want to spread "western values". That sounds like Sam Harris.

I mean to say "add on to it" not simplify it further.

Regressive Left is usually used to describe liberals or leftists who tout equality for women, gays, and trans people but look the other way when it comes to muslims. Muslims tend to espouse pretty right wing values like chastity till marriage and homosexuality bans. Regressive Left is a term to go after people who align with right wing muslim values. Even going as far as to sensor free speech and attack people to do it. Really applies to SJWs who give leftists a bad name.

except that sam harris considers chomsky a "regressive leftist"
It's just dogwhistle politics

So you don't think there are some bad elements in leftism like identity politics and sjw shenanigans?

of course the worst tendencies in idpol are regrettable (although they are much more liberal in nature)
But that doesn't mean you have to align with the logic of nu-atheism. Or do you seriously think there are liberals or "regressive leftists" who unironically think that homophobia is ok when you're a muslim?

You're falling for right-wing identity politics, comrade.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvTg9wfzDFo

Yes

There is a double standard against Muslims like there is one in favor of them: it is commonly assumed that people who call themselves Muslim are inherently theocratic when all Abrahamic religion technically does not account for separation of church and state, and in the US where literally anything is justified by 9/11, hack bloggers are considered renowned experts on the Islamic world. This reinforces the liberal ideal of protecting oppressed minorities.

After all, Western conservatives bitch endlessly about how social liberty is secretly an attack on their lifestyle, but they lose their shit when liberals defend the right to be conservative. Islamists are their ideological brethren, but they are too retarded to even notice.

The term "regressive left" isn't necessarily wrong, but the "cultural" lens of politics is 100% pure ideology and idealism.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9UZSJ8eVSk

I'm not saying I don't want to help the working class or poor

I just want to spend 90% of my time attacking people trying to help the working class or poor, for being normal white males

Then when I finally get around to caring about the working class or poor, I want to look around, see hardly any people, and say "Well i guess those normal white males must not have cared about helping the working class or poor hEh" and then go back to hating normal white males.

Leftists actually believe this

(because they're ~race blind~, which means being blind to the fact that none of the other races signed up for being race-blind and actually just want to rape and kill white people.)

NO!

Being on the left of the right, but right of the center, doesn't make you left.

When there are black people asking for the return of segregation in the US, I'm happy to conclude: YES.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/oberlin-president-says-no-to-black-students-demands/

Everyone's working out that "oppression" just means "muhammad is entitled to rape our wives" and "protecting oppressed minorities" means "helping muhammad rape our wives".

It's too bad that all of this is going to end up leading to actual oppression for even the < 50% of muslims who don't support rape and terror, because liberals couldn't manage to stay sane or intellectually consistent and decided to go full-on "destroy our own race"

in [$the_current_year], rape, theft, and murder are simply black cultural practices that whites have unjustifiably oppressed

Are there """leftists""" who are simply chauvinists for identity groups that do not currently hold power? Yes.

But the term is often abused by shitheads like Harris and Maher to promote American/Western imperialism.

Holla Forums = SJW

When will we finally stop using left/right dichtomy in politics? 1789 was quite long ago, besides, it's not like people won't understand if you say "progressives" instead of "left-wingers"

Leftism as a whole is a program for the elimination of the white race.

It's why news hides race when black males murder white people, but plays up race when police kill black males who are committing crimes.

It's why two people drinking and then having sex is now "rape" if it's a young, normal white man and woman on a college campus and not for blacks and hispanics, for whom we can barely be bothered to care about their actual violent rapes.

It's why liberals and mexicans are violently outraged at the thought of mexicans not being able to violate the US border with impunity.

It's why Europe got rid of all its citizens' guns, and then started mass-importing violent young muslim men.

It's why white women are encouraged to pursue a lifestyle that leads them to put off reproduction until they're barely even fertile, let alone capable of pro-social pair bonding.

Meanwhile you sit around crying about people like Maher or Harris who have little if any real influence, because they have the gall to be on board with some tenets of liberalism but not full-bore elimination of white people.

why do leftists only have this one trick?

bring on the polchimp tears

until the next "one trick" leftists have shows up, anyways

I forgot to mention that it's why blacks won' vote bernie, because he wants to give a few gibs to white people, and the only thing that will make blacks pass up gibs is the thought of some of the gibs going to white people.

You know, europa never had much affinity in citizens having guns, after the Restoration and Metternich and so on, right?

Oh, wait…

You are 'Murican… You don't know History!
I keep forgeting…

Oh! You mean the refuggees that had to come, because 'Murica kept the fucking up of middle east, after Antant started it?

Shit.. I forgot.. History…

Which is why you want to punish the white race as a whole by importing millions of violent young men from a country America never invaded to rape white women and kill white men. I get it, bro.

>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Holla Forums

=

SJW

why do merchants only have this one trick?

is ranting known-false assertions some kind of ersatz form of burgerland therapy or what

whatever helps dull the throb of cognitive dissonance, bruh

my one weakness

he didn't fall for the proofs.jpg and now i am done for

Explain to me how saying Muslims are rapists is any different from saying men are rapists.

Hint: biological sex correlates much more strongly with violent crime than any identitarian or socioeconomic social group by a substantial margin

Sometimes I forget that Holla Forums is so deep in the hole that they think literally anyone who disagrees with them is from Tumblr.

Because you don't care about muslim men being rapists, and only and exclusively care about coming up with excuses to attack white men under the pretense of attacking "all" men.

Because human beings are sexually dimorphous and you can't have a society that's able to reproduce itself without men, the same way you can't have a society if you import huge numbers of violent rapist men who hate your society.

Who do lefties have such a problem with the distinction between pro-society and anti-society (other than the obvious answer that they want to destroy white society)

every time

and the proofs.jpg eludes us still

just mail me a cheque for your fantasy therapy sessions, that's all i ask

Literally the same thing as "you don't care about male pigs being rapists". Of course I don't. Identity is useless for social analysis.

You are literally my proofs.jpg

A) Define White.
B) 'Murica isn't a White country. Finland is.
C) READ ZIZEK

This.
It's used against the pansy social liberals who aren't really even left to begin with.

It's always bad, you americanocentric fool!

hownew.ru/

Tell you what: prove me wrong and criticize black pride.

Say it's wrong for blacks to identify as blacks and promote the interests of black people

That should be pretty easy for you as a believer in equality, right?

TOTAL FAILURE OF DAMAGE CONTROL

ah so you just don't understand what proof is

Read the sticky, then kill yourself.

It's wrong for people to idetify as race and not class.

There are Black People Bourgies and Black People Prols.
Here. Have some Lenin
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1919/mar/x10.htm

If i want the opinions of a sloppy drunk I'll go to a bar and get sloppy drunk

What's your argument here? America isn't a white country, so whites in America and Europe should lay down and die? What?

Why?

TOTAL FAILURE OF DAMAGE CONTROL

Define white, or I cannot know what you're talking about.

Argument is… You're hole race thing is A SPOOK!

So why is it that whites have their precious self-determination and other buzzwords, but nonwhites existing is just an inconvenience to society?

Because, let's be honest here, you believe the exact opposite of what you are saying we believe, and you want us to believe it so you have an excuse.

You're just the other half of the same coin of cancer and you're too stupid to even see the tiny scope your political worldview is limited to.

so you can't actually do it, can you?

you can't actually say "it's wrong "for blacks" to identify "as blacks" and promote the interests "of blacks"

you can literally only say "people" - knowing you mean white people - and then defend blacks.

Say it's wrong for blacks to identify as blacks and promote the interests of black people

This is very simple and should be no problem at all for you to do.

Noam Chomsky isn't regressive at all
youtube.com/watch?v=OzrHwDOlTt8
Sam Harris is a naive fedora-wearing, self-promoting hack.
And yeah, to those muslims advocating Sharia law and all their reactionary shit, fuck them. I'd be taking it to the streets if I were in Europe. They're no better than the conservatives and deserve to be gulaged immediately. Pansy liberals are shit. They get to go to the gulag as well.

he will not understand this

White men should be genocided en masse and their women forcibly used as artificial wombs for black Muslim surrogate parents.

I don't actually believe this, because I am sane, but apparently you are so fucking petty that you think words themselves matter more than what they are used to convey.

Theoretically the European police should be putting an end to it, because it's not constitutionally possible and considered extrajudicial punishment. But they need the lowest strata of society they can get so they won't be able to demand better rights, making them ideal for cheap labor.

You literally can't say it.

You literally have no problem saying this, but can't actually say the mildest most perfunctory criticism of black nationalism.

you

CAN

NOT

DO

IT

Sure.
But first you say:
Race is a social construct, used by the Nazis as a curtain to put the blame on anything but Capitalism.
If your primary concern is race, you are no different than your average fascist. Regardless of your race.

The enemy is the bourgie class. Not prols of different skin color or relegion or other spooks.

Why should we do it? It would be meaningless. This is the logic of a girlfriend that is angry at you because you cheated on her in a bad dream. You are demanding that we apologize for things we do not do or believe.

Because you are social justice warriors.

Having children is not the only purpose in life, not for a woman, not for anyone. If a person feels like he or she does not want to do that, why would you force them? If a woman wants to do something she considers more important, why not let her?

There is no such thing.

And if there were, I can't see why its elimination would be bad.

You mean group-preservation? Realise that attachment brings you suffering. You're obviously mad. Don't attach yourself too much.

No. It's bad when anyone does it. Identification means that it becomes part of your ego, and when it is endangered, falls sick, or becomes destroyed or even changes, you will suffer for it. Such is the nature of attachment.

You literally can't say it.

Everything you say other than saying it is to try to obfuscate the simple fact that you can't say it

You can't condemn black nationalism, even though everything you supposedly believe should require you teo condemn black nationalism

maybe this will cure you of your "inferior genes"

so say that it's bad when black people do it

Yes, which is why your ego now identifies with black people

which is why you can't do it

Like, you think you're "trolling" but all you're doing is showing that you have no problem or discomfort saying this, but enormous trouble being mildly critical of black nationalism.

You.

Cannot.

Do.

It.

Fuck black nationalism.

There I said it.

got any seaside property for sale?

How many posts now trying to respond to me in any way other than saying this one simple thing that you say you believe.

How many posts now where none of you can bring yourselves to say this thing that you say you believe?

You.

Cannot.

Do.

It.

Have fun spinning in high verbal IQ loops over it, lads.

So brainwashed with spooks that you are actively forcing yourself to believe things you have no proof of, simply because you lack the maturity to admit you might be wrong.

You know we won't do it because it's pointless and we don't care what you think, which is in turn because you are a retard, and after this thread dies you'll go run off to your cuck-memer hug box and whine about how the ebul gommies want to kill you and your pure Aryan peoples.

You cannot say this one simple thing that you supposedly believe.

You

can.

not.

do.

it.

cant do it =!= won't oblige an emotional retard who wants to indefinitely stonewall me

You're telling yourself this because you cannot do it.

Things you can do - call for anuddah shoah

Things you can't do - mildly criticize black nationalism

That's you.

That's what you are.

You can not do it.

Right, but you cannot do it.

Yes.

emotional to the point of illiteracy i see

This is literally the same thing.

You are openly accusing us of being liars. We cannot disprove this because it is not based on evidence to begin with.

Agreed comrade. Those who proudly identify as "black" are stupid spooked shits. Same with the "whites" who do it. It's a petty feel-good meaningless pride of being something you were born as and stealing the accomplishments of people "like" you.

You are actively forcing yourself to believe things that are factually incorrect.

One last post and then I'm done here.

One or some of you have convinced yourselves that the reason you can't say it is because I'm your enemy, and you don't want to 'give' something to your 'enemy'.

Fine then, don't say it.

Just think it.

Just think the words, in the private space of your own heads

- it's wrong for blacks to identify as blacks

- it's wrong for blacks to promote the interests of black people

Just think these simple things that you think you believe.

But you won't

Because you

CAN

NOT

DO

IT

goodnight, white race

Just so we're clear, he's definitely not coming back and definitely left holding the intellectual high ground

pic delightfully if indirectly related

Someone already capitulated out of curiosity:

Capitulation? I was stating my actual opinion. Black nationalism is fucking trash. It's every bit is stupid as white nationalism.

How the fuck did this thread get on Black Nationalism? Holla Forums is fucking trash. There are some bad aspects of muslim culture like taharrush it doesn't mean all muslims are bad and has nothing to do with race. This thread was supposed to be about regressive elements in the left.

i hope my daughter kisses will smith at least once

White people are so comfortably bored the have to make up threats when they have been the number one threat to themselves and others for centuries.

Don't be racist, that's clearly Idris Elba.