I ACTUALLY DID IT!

I invited the girl I like from uni. out for a visit to the museum. She lives very far away from the school, while I live very close to it, however this Thursday she actually had some other business in the city which meant we could meet up afterwards. Both of us are shy introverts, but I managed to man up and ask her if she had a opportunity for us to meet up. I am filled with excitement. Here is hoping she likes it!

Good for you, but what's she going to do when she finds out you're a racist nazi pedophile furry otherkin misogynist aka post on Holla Forums?

PROTIP: she sucks off niggers every other day of the week. the other days she takes it up the ass

-t. virgin

but they are

-t.not virgin

13 year old teen detected
Brit detected

13 year old in uni he's doing pretty well for himself

ayyy. A fellow user is getting somew…

nvm

You're never going to get any action playing low ball cards like that.

Nice, OP! Now you just need to find the right exhibit for a pick-up line to tell her how you feel about her.
Post back when you announce your engagement or she finds out she's pregnant, whichever comes first.

Make sure you talk to her; ask her about herself, most people like to talk about themselves so asking her sensible questions about her life would be a good idea. Make sure you aren't just going with her for sex though because that always leaves weird vibes in the air that the girl picks up on and makes her feel pressured, which can scare them off.

She's going to be confused and will nod when you speak the same way chads do when listening to women. She probably only said yes cause she likes you and not because she's interested in art, might as well jiggle keys in front of her face and save money, unless it's a pay what you want mueseum, in which case it's probably shit unless it's in NYC or some other big city.

The fact that she's going to a museum at all means she must be somewhat intelligent, a regular Stacey whore would've immediately declined so she could go suck off Jamal at the saturday house party instead

Here's hoping OP gets somewhere

Good for you but beware introvert, shy girls
they are the worst.

Hi Chad. Why do people assume you're a virgin just because you say negative (true) things about women? I don't get it.

No.

It isn't an art museum we're going to, but rather it is a museum of science and technology.

why would you invite her to a museum if youre both shy?
do you have any idea how awkward its gonna be?

Hopefully youre good at making conversation or else youre gonna be silently walking around staring at old peices of history and art and shit.

this, its gonna be awkward as fuck, you should've invited her to chill netflix with some popcorn and booze.

he's right tho, women are manipulative cunts who'll use you

Are you going to the Sex Mueseum?

I would wager that you are of a darker complexion

Im sorry for you ahead of time. This thread reminds me of this vid some user shared a few days ago lol

congratulations OP I am really happy for you.
make sure you don't fuck this up now:
good luck brudder, and once you climb up this pit, never look back and never come back. I believe in you and you can do it.

Hah, en svenne. Där här jag varit många gånger. Lycka till med dejten.

Just you wait, next time I'll talk to a girl I'll tell you guys everything

who remembers bookfu? whatever happened to op?

It was all a dream

Art isn't hard to like user, looking beneath the painting is.

This is even worse, I hope both of you never have kids.

OP here, things went a lot better than expected. She seemed genuinely interested. We met up at 12 and were together until 4. We walked along together looking at various stuff, I managed to keep the spaghetti to a minimum. After we left the museum she said "That was a fun experience." I told her "Yeah, I am glad you wanted to come along." She seemed pleased and was smiling when we left each other.

So, have you decided what ring will you get her? Or how will you name your kids?

are you a norwegan librarian, op?

t. Murricunt who can't contain his autism

Wew, maybe next date you can hold. hands

I'm always curious to find out when I see a fellow Swede on the chans if it's someone I know. I know you're a Stockholmfag since you posted a picture of Tekniska Museet and mentioned living close.

Local user attempts to cure autism.

Godspeed user.

I was going to ask in what area your school is.

congrats, the hardest part is done already
good luck and make sure you seal the deal

God DAMN this is a good post.

there's like a million people in Stockholm. it's much worse to find a fellow Finn on a chan.

We don't want to rush him, we have to be sure they're ready when they want to lose their hand holding virginity

almost two million actually. that's nearly half of Finland's whole population.

Woman summed up in a single image.

how did it go, op?

See

thanks
im happy for you op

friendly reminder

bookfu?

Not a problem, unless you're a literal autist who can't hide your power level. I mean, I have a bunch of longtime Jewish "friends", and none of them realize what would happen to them if I only could get my hands on a magical big red button that can make them and the rest of their kind 'poof out of existence.

only if you also count the ones living in Sweden, USA and Angola

Has it been confirmed that OP is bookfu user?