hello turk rape baby

All these races suck

Shit thread is shit

Fuck

the fuck can't I roll with dice? rolling anyway

Ok

Fuck

spotted the nigger in next life
tfw u can call someone nigger b4 they r a nigger but on the path to being full nig, feelsgoodman.jpg

in your next life you're going to be a goldfish if you don't work the kinks out of your dna this instant

that means no more fapping

master race

Here goes nothing

llor

Of course a future Jew would say that

Dimitri! SHOOOOOOT NOOOOOOW!!!!!!

starfish don't have souls, shit for brains

Hmm, do I want to be a minority for the easy path or would the day of the rope be coming in my next lifetime?

Well, looks like I won't be using the loo.

rollin
if i'm a shitskin i'm scalping OP

rolling

I can live with being Japanese.

by allah i will roll.

FUCK I DONT WANNA BE AN ESKIMO IM RE-ROLLING

Not on my watch you can't

im gonna invade both your asses with my eskimo army.

rolling

hmm

pls not a nigger

I'll use my super powers for good, I promise

Let's go

It can't be a worse life than I have right now

Roll

Have fun raping everything with a pulse and running from pissed off cows

Meanwhile, I'm gonna be rich and run everything so fuck y'all

spaniard get

japanese

nigger roll

ah fuck fuck fuck1

bleb

rolling for easy mode jew

fucking white men stole my dubs

And here

we

go

FUCK THAT!

Fucking pleb.

Fuckin' rollin for whitey

Trips and a good get. My night just got better

Ay perkele :DDDD

rolling

please kill me

>>>/4chan/
back to your home

Get the fuck out nigger

filthy anglo scum!

let's roll baby.

Fuck next time I'm being born as a bomb.

yea ok

is there a wood elf in there?

rollan for nigger, i want to prove the stormfags wrong and be the best nigger i can be

Rolling

please, be white

At least I'm not a 黑鬼

FOR THE FUHRER

Why do I have cum dripping out of my mouth?

HIT ME DADDY

You've been colonized.

Haha snow nigger

What's better Holla Forums, a nigger or a Philippino?

rolling, but what about aboriginals? Or are they considered a different species?

imma be good for my massa

A fucking Eskimo. Well by the time I die and get reborn as a fucking Eskimo there won't be any snow left so I dunno what the fuck I'm gonna eat and make my igloo out of.
Guess I'll end up in some corrugated tin social housing thing living on food stamps and charity hand outs all the while drinking myself to death on whatever the dirty cheapest alcohol is. That's if the tinned food does not finish me off sooner.
I'll probably end up raping some family member as well as I hear that's rife in Eskimo culture, so my kids will end up growing up self harming which will push me further into drinking and depression. To be honest I'll probably end up topping myself, no idea how Eskimos commit suicide but I bet it's not quick and painless like a shotgun round to the head.
I bet it's something prolonged and painful like drinking antifreeze with a couple of packets of paracetamol, so my kidneys fill up with crystals and I end up dying a slow and agonising death over a few days as poisons build up in my system and bloat up to twice my regular size and can't even open my eyes to see my kids one more time. Probably end up running up a fairly big medical bill that the family will be left with as well. So they'll all end up poorer than fuck and depressed etc, they'll probably end up suiciding shortly after.
The only positive thing I can think of happening is I'll get to try Seal, Reindeer and Polar Bear meat.

rolling for hwite

well fuck

Rollerino

Not philipino!!! Fuck me i'll be getting fucked in a massage parlor on a daily

Please don't make me a negro

d'ok

Fucking lucky bastards

Looks like you have it all figured out m8. On the bright side the faster you an hero the faster you get to reroll

Yep, as soon as I'm aware I'm an Eskimo I'm gonna down 20 paracetamol with a pint of antifreeze, cover myself in turpentine and set myself on fire then throw myself out of a second story window.

You better have some record that shit and convert it into a webm for us or I'll come back in my next life and fucking send you to rehab.

nigger roll

snow nigger counts too

fuck it i have nothing better to do

ye

rollin' for HEBREW

rerollin

oy, let's roll.

roll

pick one