Forgive me if Im not seeing it but how are the elites going to control sub 90IQ muslims once the whites are gone?

Forgive me if Im not seeing it but how are the elites going to control sub 90IQ muslims once the whites are gone?

Imams and the same way Saddam did.

White race is their worst enemy

They're focusing on their worst enemy now. The rest will not be a problem

psyops and religion

Im not convinced its possible on large scale worldwide. Muslims hate jews and I dont believe you can get a better enslaved goy than white man. Once he is gone I think you will lose some power.

Also without him you will have to breed jews or asians or someone else because you need protection against muslims and what about the medicine and technology? It need someone to maintain it.

This I could believe. They could create this eternal proxy wars but it will once collapse. I dont think it could be sustained forever.

Basically I still believe jews are as retarded as any other abrahamic religion followers. They just follow different type of retardedness.

The whole abrahamic faith is death cult:
Christians embracing suicide
Muslims embracing killing all non muslims
Jews embracing destroying nations and fullfilling prophecies that are not true.

Once the whole world is black I wouldnt want to be the elite living in shit. Absolute power is absolutelly useless.

No one is quite sure of their tactics but as of now in the middle east, they seem to be doing a pretty good job at it, seeing as how they are in such close proximity with Israel. It's basically controlled opposition, the entirety of it, I wouldn't be too surprised if Jews were bribing high religious officials to keep on the topic of "The Evil West" instead of their main enemy, which are the jews. They're easily subverted, all those lone Islamic attacks inside of Israel are just unpredictable, probably expected variables, they don't even care for their own people that much.

It's called
P R E D I C T I V E P R O G R A M M I N G

Ok but the technology is not eternal and you would always need someone to repair it or if something would happen.

Besides all of that the playing gods would be nice for a while but I cant see how you wouldnt get bored or feel useless once there is nothing to do.

You cant even plot anymore because it will be pointless. You can play with your islamic armies I guess and thats it. Enjoy boring existence with no future or hope but a stagnant shithole of world until your race die which will happen sooner if you dont care about going to space.

Also mind you that once everything is islamic there will be no more music, literature, technology or anything for you to enjoy anymore as muslims wont producie it certainly.

The eternal jew will have his eternal depression as a punishment I guess.

Hunting Muslims will be popularized as sport, ZOG will completely control Africa and the Middle East will only have pockets of resistance left mainly due to insane geography in places like Iran, Turkey, Afganistan.

Muslims will have an order 66 issued against them in Europe (France and UK) during the Iranian war which will be France/Israel/Saudi/UK surprise attacking Iran/Syria (France will use a small nuke on Raqqa, and Israel will nuke Iranian nuclear facilities at the same time and justify it because of numerous terrorist acts against them by proxy respectively which will cause major financial upheaval). They will call it a new policy of first strike and invent some concept for it. Israel will get involved in another Lebanon War.

France will enter a period of minor civil unrest which will lead to a flood of Jihadis from within Europe itself which will lead to a major crackdown by the UK and France. Germany will experience numerous acts of Terror related to the unwraveling of Turkey which is about to occur. Kurds will be empowered by ZOG against both Turkey and Iran and eventually Turkey will leave NATO.

In the US this will cause Trump to rise to power. There will be financial uncertainty, and Obama will call for restraint.

This will happen in Late August to Late September.

Assad will survive because of Russia and but will give up major territorial concessions to the Kurds. ISIS will end up reverting back towards the Iraqi anbar area and the government of Iraq will become entirely Shia led when Kurds form their own government.

Oh and Assad will survive it all.

You think that those robots stumbling down on horizontal surfaces shown in the MIT experiment are the latest technology?
You can easily use robots for repairing or get enough smart people in the gigantic shelters to maintain them, first and second pic. Under duress of nuclear war of course.

And don't think that you can't conquer space with shitskin armies. Second pic related, which seems oddly similar to a certain nog president, is a nice thought experiment/prediction what their leaders and armies would look like.
We were mentally prepared for this shit since the 90' with those disaster movie. At least.

Simple, "benevolent dictators" the same way every Muslim country runs. They fucking loved Saddam, he handed out enough of the spoils of the black gold to keep the majority loving him. It's the only way low iq av nations can work, democracy just fucks them up because they will always vote for short term extra gibs.

What will the jews do then? Read koran or pray all day long? Will the gather around in a house orgy and sing "sleep and play" as the commercial on pampers?

Same way they control them now.

Cheap fucking pleasures. Cheap food and cash handouts on election day, and playing side A against Side B and Side C in a clusterfuck against Side D and A allied.

TL DR Jewtrix.

If the liberal lefties are in power than they will do nothing to control them. Infact they will encourage more of them to come to non-muslim countries and get them to breed, build muslim only 'schools', divert tax payers money to muslim only projects, turn a blind eye and make excuses every time there is a muslim on non-muslim crime etc

It's not some kind of masterplan. Lefties import as many shitskins as possible because they will vote them into office. Cuckservatives import as many shitskins as possible because they are being paid by corporations to do so; these corporations want to devalue the price of labour.

#1 Most of them are old fucks who have nothing to lose, going with the old routines.
#2 They won't eradicate all whites, they will simply Balkanize Europe, Russia and North America
#3 They will control with money given by the state, food and mostly automated production
#4 The racial issue is just a distraction from the JQ to promote anti-Muslim sentiments in a weakened Europe so that they will mutually destroy each other with nukes or help Greater Israel be born

Because they're not just going to eliminate whites. They want everyone to be mixed. They legitimately want a mixed race slave class. Likely why they're pushing so much miscegenation with the media at the moment, specifically white woman/black man.

The idea goes that a mixed people have no real ties to their volk/land because they are mixed. Being a European and African mix wouldn't really make you feel one way or the other, you're both. By eliminating that connection to your ancestors, your people, its history and culture and traditions, you can only really turn to the state. The one constant your parents had together, the one piece of civilization that everyone can belong to.

That's the idea anyway.

IT ISN'T ABOUT CONTROL, IT IS ABOUT DESTROYING PLANET EARTH
THEY ARE MORE EVIL THAN YOU CAN COMPREHEND

They just need a population that won't work together for a common goal. If they don't work together, then they can't do anything about the elite that are making them do what they want with debt slavery.

Many are also extremely evil, as said. They worship, and work for, demons.

Evil doesn't exist goyim.
Everything is relative.

false statement, the continued existence of the moloch worshipping international jews disproves this

also, lurks in the heart of man etc.

IQ doesn't really matter, many SJWs and redditor faggots are extremely high IQ, but they use their IQ to rationalize their bullshit as opposed to actually accomplishing anything, because they're smart enough to know they don't have to. Nobody can resist cultural propaganda without a constant strengthened mind.

The turd world has been created in large part by christcucks since the early 20th century and they continue to sustain, grow and protect it. Without 'for only a dollar a day' cuckstianity the turd world would be a fraction of its size, 1.2 billion niggers in africa for example, they would be at their traditional size caused by their behavior of breeding past their ability to sustain themselves followed by a mass die offs. Kill off the christcucks and pozzed regressive children of christcucks(same suicidal egalitarian agenda with a different wrapper) and their shitskin pets will die with them. What doesn't die from starvation jews are free to actively kill off without resistance.

The plan isn't to make the world muslim, the plan is to have Christians and Muslims kill eachother as much as possible.

Muslims crave strong leadership and dictatorial control. They don't trust eachother at all and aren't smart enough to have a civil society so they essentially need dictatorship.

These edgelords would be the jews greatest enemy's once the net is closed. That's why commies had to kill off all the true believers when they had a coup. IQ does matter although it can be temporarily distracted with strawman enemies likes religion.

most of them are average at best

plebbitors have very average IQ. Smarter than your average individual, but still very stupid from Holla Forums standards. Probably IQ 100-110 range.

Look at B.F. "Black Fucking Dick" Skinner over here with his indepth analysis of social media and the latent IQ scores of its populations.

Did you do your thesis on this, Goldstein?

Form up a battalion of 1488 and remove kebab or KYS. Only two answers. The rest is trash.

I think that there won't be as many of them as you think, if they manage to get rid of whites. Once that is done, they will seize full control of everything and let these useless idiots die off and the few remaining servants will be easily controlled with some next invented religion, in which kikes will be in similar status to pharaohs.

If we take that as true then a high IQ doesn't stand for much.

If they're so fucking intelligent then why do they talk such absolute shit, dress up like retards and behave like cunts?

They aren't going to kill us, they are trying to rile us up to the point we chimp out whitey style.
They want us to kill all the muslims for them, they always prefer to get others to do their dirty work, that's how kikes operate.
Then they'll lend us money to rebuild our fucked up countries, putting our children and grandchildren into wageslavery to them.

They'll just leave the planet, why do you think space shit and multiculturalism speeding up at the same time?

RFID chips.

No one will buy or sell without (((The Mark))) and if you go against Der Ewige he will deactivate your (((Mark))) and that's the end of it.

Fucking predicted fuck knows how many centuries ago in The Bible.

why not separate them both from our countries and reject the banking system?