Holla Forums below Holla Forums

See what happens when you remove flags?

Why do you care?

cuck/racial spamm gone
muh jews/communism gone

Holla Forums would be much better this way.
I'd reckon most shills would fuck off elsewhere too and maybe we could even have decent conversations here.

That's what halfchan is for. Holla Forums was founded for the exact reason that the internet is too authoritarian

Aren't half of those just Holla Forums shitposting?

And the other half are proxies

You honestly believe this site will last with the constant shit being posted again and again? From anti/pro pedo to dichotomy tards, its a burning ship and you know it.

Nah, hotwheels just wanted to cash in on disgruntled oldfags.

I must artificially inflate the PPH

NIGGER

NIGGER

EBOLA

QUEEF

suck it up or post more. This board was once the greaquiz until few groups set out to destroy it.

Fucking americans..

/thread

everyone on Holla Forums is making Holla Forums shit.

Will Rome ever rise again?

If by "rome" you mean Holla Forums, maybe.
if by "rome" you mean "Rome", hopefully not. Faggots.

Unfortunately two of those groups were key to the greatness.
1. The Vols and BOs dedicated to the founding principles of 8ch, who were driven out by the site owner
2. The users who were here because of those principles, who left once those principles were abandoned

And no, I am NOT talking about pedos. I am talking about the OC content creators and creative posters who used to reside here by the hundreds. The departure of these two groups left an enormous void in the social structure of the site at the exact time that halfchan was driving its own user base away. Those shitbirds all landed here and found solid footing in, and because of, that void. It has nothing to do with flags. It has nothing to do with external forces either, although I have heard that many of the external raids have originated with ex-BO/Vols. No, ultimately the collapse of 8ch (not just Holla Forums, it is happening site-wide) is the direct result of the actions of the fugitive Jew himself.

What keeps you coming back here if you think it's a sinking ship?

he comes here to tell everyone how much this place sucks

in other words he IS the cancer that he speaks of

I enjoy watching train wrecks.

No, but I do correct people when they say something that is obviously not true, or when they deliberately try misleading people about why this place is the way it is.

I never mentioned the word, so I can not have spoken of it.

Groups that destroyed it: ponyfags, spamfags, pedos, goons, etc.
Groups that protected it: OC creators, trueanonymous (XD) shitposting, trolles.

rip the grups that the first set of grups runned off. :(

Don't forget Holla Forums, though I suppose they count as goons in the first place.

It's also because you aren't contributing to my thread. You know the one. Flags are fun, btw.

which one?

Bring back ID too

Solution: Unban the innocent children and apologize.

>>>/reddit/

(y)

who thought flags were a good idea in the first place?

so a Holla Forums that you can't post on at all. the joy comes from staring at the empty catalog for hours on end

This thread…
Blaming actual users for the reduced pph
There were some closed threads that disturbed some folk… In \b\ the irony

Of course if you tell everyone to fuck off in the end there will be nobody

There was-is bad moderation here
That bad control nuked this place

A shill board admins allow it because it gives them traffic and more movement thanks to the conflict