Jojo Thread

Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.ca/
discord.gg/ctagmQE
jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-pb-01/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akio_Ōtsuka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unfortunately I'm having some technical difficulties and can't post the manga tonight but I'll be on so if anyone else wants to download it and post that would be cool. Otherwise it might be some time (at least a few days).

jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.ca/

Here, Jojo part 8 anime.

Bump

JoJofag here. You usually cover about 2 chapters a night right? I'll pick up where you left off and finish up chapter 50 tonight. It also seems you want a slow burn to foster discussion between posts so I'll wait a couple hours or until I see this thread getting bumps.

In the mean time I'll post the last page of Vol 48. So everyone has something to talk to when they get here.

And the scene in the anime.

Yeah I usually start at midnight (usually finish between 12:45 and 1) or when zero suit fox gets on. It doesn't matter too much but that's the time that seems to be working well. I didn't realize the chapter wasn't finished, I misread the thumbnail.

He looks even more reckless shooting the tommy gun.

quiz

Looks that way, but Joseph would convince you that he planned the whole thing out.

I bet the next thing you'll say is "How can he possibly plan for that!?"

I thought it but I guess he seems to be able to see everything coming.

That's where the "to be continued" meme comes from?!?!? I didn't realize Jojo was the originator for so many memes.

Thats awesome, when we are done with the manga I think I'll watch the anime with my dad, he's a closet weeb and he would get a kick out of hearing Yes in the credits.

Your dad sounds kind of cool in like a might-grow-a-retirement-mullet kind of way.

He's pretty rad

Someone told me my dad reminded them of Tywin Lannister which I kind of see. I don't know if I missed out by not having a dad to hang out with but it seems funny to me. When you say stuff like that I feel like I did.

Everyone is here.

Rip Jansey and Z1

The weak must be culled.

Sorry to hear that man, Having a dad is great but can be hit or miss sometimes, he was the sole provider for the family so I didn't see him to much, and he didn't really care to stick around on his weekends, no playing catch or any of that. I think he kind of regrets it now and is trying to make up for lost time.

So Straights is basically another Dio now right? I don't think bullets will kill him.

This ought to get that jojofags attention.

lewd

*vomits*

Yeah it probably just knocked him down.

One of you other guys want to post it? With the double pages it should just be like 4 posts.

Sure just downloaded it.

Where was Jojo hiding the tommy gun?

Should I post it slowish or just dump it all?

It's up to you.

I'm glad he clearly stated the ways to kill vampires, it explains why Dio didn't die in that fire.
The tommy gun is cool.

KEK

Thanks for posting it btw someone broke my laptop in an accident involving whiskey and a kitten. I might get it fixed but my desktop is in another house so if it can't be fixed it might be a while before I can post normally.

Sorry, was packing and dealing with AC guys. Yes, at 10 o'clock at night.

It does!

My dad is the exact opposite of a closet weeb and he still did a double take when he heard it.

Yes, they're both vampires.

I still open up my copy of SE vol 1 to look at Maka's panties on occasion.

That's how they're dubbed too.

What a twist

That's the best name ever. I hope he names more attacks.

It's all good.

No Problem, was the kitten responsible for the damage?

Would you like to take over posting? if not I can keep going.

Er, not that you need to be a weeb to know who Yes is.

My JoJofag friend's dad was visiting her and saw that she has that Yes album. He was incredulous. "You listen to Yes? No one listens to Yes!"

Also I was told by her that Araki specifically picked Roundabout for season 1's ending theme.

I'll take over if you like. But if you enjoy doing it I'll not intervene.

This fight is fantastic, I'm really starting to like New Jojo.

You can post the rest if you want.

I was going to guess the wood stock he was holding made it not work.
That was a pretty good move. This Jojo is quick.

I also like the way they colored the blood. It looks legit.

Pretty good scene. Doesn't shy away from the blood.

Kek, I also like how his grandma gave him vampire killing tips.

This is the JoJo of asspulls, but godamn if they aren't amazing.

That mask gives you some serious power, and Straights can still use the ripple right? I don't think Dio ever did that.

I wonder if straizo can use ripple attacks while he is a vampire or if he would just melt himself trying

This jojo is on a complete different level in fighting prowess then the original. It's awesome to witness.

my stupid ass internet randomly went out…

Erina is pretty rad. Definitely better in this one than the last one.

I wonder what kind of trap he's being led into. I hope it involves a bigger explosion.

(checked)

Nope, he would die or can't make it at all, can't remember. I think he says as much or is about to say as much.

Maybe he'll lure him into sunlight, I think thats the only weakness he didn't try.

So was the trade off mostly for immortality or did he think he'd be stronger to?

is this the 3rd chapter?

Reminder, the scarf made out of 30,000 beetle stomachs was exploded. The real question is why didn't he try to kill him while he was regenerating. I would guess because he couldn't accurately predict how it would go.

He stated he wanted immortality.

Yeah this is 51. I was going to ask if I should stop, but I figured if everyone was around then it'd be silly to ask.
It makes more sense to me to post it and see if I'm told to continue or not.

I'm down for another chapter, but probably wouldn't stay up for a full nother one.
Croner and I were doing 2 a day with se but that was monthly so the chapters were longer, 2 a day for Jojo is pretty short.

Huh, does the mask make you pure evil or do evil people use the mask? Probably have to be pretty evil because you have to drain peoples blood for the eternal youth thing.

I can't tell if he's bluffing or if calling the girl ugly is just part of his personality.

I'll keep going until I'm told to stop then.

maybe she had a cavity?

Gotta say, I love how big his hand was drawn on page 4 in the context of the scene.

this will never get old

It's about to get very Indiana jones in this manga I think.

Kek
Jojo makes fun of him for using it twice but with w name like that how could he not.

This colorist is great, but those girls are supposed to be brown skinned. Or at least it makes more sense to have them brown.
Reminder that while this colorist is awesome, Araki had no supervision over them.

Is the aryan guy gonna rape the bro girls? He looks too cool not to.

Brown*

Look how twisted Jojo's hand is in the 3rd panel 1st page.

That makes sense since they are in mexico.

He could have always brought some girls from home, but it makes more sense that he'd take indentured servants from the locals to humiliate. Having a servant who loathes you shave you with a straight razor is the ultimate form of this.

SPEEDWAGON!

also called it with the cavities.

What a spicy maiden. Jojo was just trying to look after her dental hygiene to, he dindu nuffin.

Oh shit speedwagon is alive

I am glad we are actually getting attractive girls this part, even if they are just backdrops.

Yeah that was pretty good.

I kinda rushed this chapter out because I knew you guys would be heart warmed to know that Speedwagon lived. With significant head trauma, and in the control of Nazi's about to try an revive a man sleeping in stone for 4000 years. But alive nonetheless.

Should I stop here?

sure, unless anyone else wants to continue.

If it's the end of the chapter then yeah.

The fact that nazis are getting involved is making this even better, hopefully hitler gets personally involved.

Yeah this feels like a good stopping point. Instead of a chapter to chapter basis I think I'll drop em based on context.

Sadly no, but Strohiem, the Nazi getting the shave, is pretty cool.

bump

bamp

bump

He seems pretty good. I don't know about the flat top though.

D

KAME

S

No love for Nazi Guile?

brmp

So you got drunk after all that whiskey and beat your kitten with the laptop until it broke? Dude come on…

Or they gave the kitty whiskey until it got drunk and wrecked the laptop.

btw JoJofag is on time today.

The cat was in the whiskey and then on fire so the flames were smothered using the laptop.

Cool.

So how do you fags wanna do this?

3 chapters 30 minutes apart
4 chapters 20 minutes apart
5 chapters 15 minutes apart

Or what?

Did you at least eat the cat?

The cat lived.
I guess my ideal would be 4 chapters with about 25 minutes per chapter.

See what others say though.

3 chapters in an hour seems most ideal to me.

I'm cool with whatever you guys want.

It's close enough to the hour so I'll start posting now, and again at 20 minute intervals.

Er, ten or 15 minutes then since each post is half a chapter.

Yeah I knew what you meant.

Between you and me that makes 1 of us.

Kek found a new reaction image, also cool to see this new bad guy has some depth.

That kid looks like Joestar.

That was a pretty good trial. I think I'm going to like this bad guy.

I think the guy in the column is from space considering how alien like the column looks.

I'm guessing the prisoners should probably be Mexican but the color guy fucked up.

Yeah Araki had no control over the colors from what I've read. In the anime they're all brown.

His eyebrows are thick enough.

Interesting prediction. I just want to see Dio powers used at death camps.

This scene is so silly. I'm glad it didn't make it in the anime.

That always goes so well.

that thing in the pillar is pretty creepy, all hell is going to break loose when they wake it up.

The guy should do a spin-off manga where he just has this Jojo biking through the southwest and mexico impregnating chicas and beating up spics.

I liked it, it showed more of Jojos personality/badassery

how did jojo figure out about the experiment? Also it's funny how they take precautions for a standard vampire but they don't think for a second that this guy is probably more powerful and they need even more safety barriers in place.

I assumed he meant Jojo beating up spics. That seems sort of important to leave out of the anime.

It's just flicking the goggle lens like that that bugs me. Especially since the amount of glass in the column is more than what was in his goggle. The spectacle of it (harhar) was a tad over the edge of what I normally swallow.

Straits told him about the Pillar Man being a threat and that Nazi's were poking around it.

I don't care about beating up spics.

You bet.

kek

Except for the little horns on his head. Don't they think that's a little odd?

Thats a pretty cool way to kill guys.

He literally eats vampires for breakfast.

Pretty badass. It's like the guy glitched into him so Santana won.

Good album, I think that was one of the earlier vinyls I acquired when I started a collection.

This guy is awesome, can't wait to see the rest of his powers.

Hold onto your dicks ladies and gentlemen, because it only gets cuh-rayzier from here.

I want to see him kill people in a more gory way.

We'll try and sqeeze in 5 chapters tonight then.

This guy is so many mexican motifs at once. Also why did he leave chocolate speedwagon? I bet Ashy is going to end up saving him.

What is this the third?

This one got a bit wild.

How did he fix his goggles?
This new guy seems to be trained in hamon but i'm interested in knowing how he appeared from the cape like that.

I got worried no one was gonna narrate what was going on but speedwagon is still alive so it's all good.

Notice the difference between the two things? That's what you think about in the wind. Set your sights on the porch warm sound not cheap digital distractions or even physical coordinates for a walk. Cling to the dank memes from her body attack.

Oh i get the red cape thing now, bull fighting.

This isn't the travis thread you memer.

Donovan isn't Mexican ironically. He's just another Nazi.
Also ironic that this is the same coloring he has in the anime.
And Smokey isn't coming back until the very end.

an ebonics narrator might be fun.

Maybe he just made new glass because he's so cool.

Donovan doesn't know Hamon. Just how to use soft weapons. Fuck if I know how is cape works though.

This now marks chapters 53, 54, and 55.

Check your own front door. You have a greater value of the group chat so what do you want me to do? We are going out of plywood. Please explain why you don't want to completely ignore the math magician of contact with me.

He's almost ready for the money shot.

Using the cactus was clever. I thought that was going to be an actual fight for a second.

I like how it took him 2 panels to figure out something's wrong with the cactus.

Yeah I was confused for a second that this Jojo was actually losing to someone without powers. It turns out it was part of his plan all along.

kek

I don't like where this is going.

I love how that pose just screams "wanna sip big boi?"

I wonder how long cactus man donovan had to stay like this until getting rescued, I doubt there are many people to help him in the middle of the dessert. I like the little note Jojo left.

No idea. He's never heard from or mentioned again IIRC so you can assume that he died a long an horrible death.
They do something very similar to a villain in Part 3 too.
These aren't even the worst fates of any JoJo villain either.

It screams "run far away" to me.

He just flattened himself out like a cat and went into the wall.

Reminds me of an X Files episode with a creepy demon guy who does the same thing with vents and murders people.

See? He didn't have to break any walls or windows!

These idiots are actually still there instead of running for their lives…

They should just let him stay there, he obviously likes it in the vents. Or put another column person in with a string around him.

Kek, they should feed him more zombies till he's to fat to get out.

This is some top tier body horror

Pretty cool looking. He's gonna leave some nasty stretch marks.

I wonder if he's killing people maliciously or it's just instinct to hop into people's bodies.

I'll call it here for tonight. It's a good suspenseful stopping point.

The battle between the 2 gods begins…

He's so segoi.

Cool going past 2 is a little late for me.

Hehe, No, that comes later

Yeah you guys seem to go for about 1.5 to 2 hours so this ended up getting timed perfectly.

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

bump

bump

So how many of you are already like past this part and how many are just going at the pace of the threads? I'm re reading it with the thread kinda wish I did my first time because I went way too fast through part 2.

(checked)
I was an anime only fag so I'm reading it with the thread.

How's 5 chapters in a night? I feel like I'm going a bit too fast. We were going at 2 before, but that's a bit slow. The anime adapts 3/ 3.5 chapters at a time per episode. That might be the right amount of pacing for this thread.

Yea I think the thread pace is fine. I did like I dont even know how many chapters it took like a day and a half for me to get through part 2. I then watched the anime cuz I needed to slow down. 5 chaps is probably good.

Good. 5 tonight will wrap the fight and introduce Shiza. Which was what I was hoping for.

Part 2 consists of 69 chapters IIRC

When we get to part 3, and if Makagurafag still can't post, I'll start adapting like the anime did since most fights were about 3 chapters or so.

It's my first exposure to it and I'm not doing anything related to Jojo outside the thread.

I'm down for doing 5 chapters for a while, it seemed a little fast- not that it was really too fast to keep up with but there's not a lot of cushion in case someone gets distracted or falls asleep for a few minutes.
But I'll see if I get used to it and if anyone else says so. I'm good with 5 for now.

*blocks your path*

I'm looking ahead to see what good stopping points are. That's why I proposed 3, 4 or 5 chapters last night. We could get by with 4 tonight, but I think you guys will really like Chapter 62.

After that it looks like 2 nights of 4 chapters since 70 is another clean stopping point

Sounds good to me.

bump

bump

GET OUT OF THE WAY

Bump this.

kek Joseph is pretty great

That mesh shirt though.
Assuming that he's not a bad guy kind of makes sense. It kind of annoys me how often in media people just automatically surmise who's on what size sometimes.

He did just jump into a guys face though, My hunch is he's evil.

Oh shit if the ripple has no effect on him then our heroes are screwed. This guy seems unstoppable at this point.

I hope that's not a fatal head-stabbing for speedwagon. Didn't seem dramatic enough.
Posting the specs to the attacks is cool.

I don't think Jojo was there for that though.

oh I see what you mean.

looked kind of like he was digging around in his brain, his powers are pretty creepy and OP.

What did he mean by this?

I think this fight is going to be inconclusive. He's going to have to think of something creative to scare off Santana so he can get Speedwagon's advice and then come up with a plan for later.

I guess just shitposting.

This is another one of your guesses that I find absolutely hilarious.

jojo's knife kick in that last panel was cool

That was pretty smart but I doubt that'll keep him down for long

How much do they censor the gore in the anime?

Apparently the home releases are uncensored, but the syndicated release looks like this.

I'm make sure to get the home releases then.

lol they also block out Jotaro smoking since he's stated to be 17.

kek thats some inadequate censoring.

I feel like Santana should have showcased more powers by now. Dio had ice powers and that eye laser/liquid, maybe the author is just saving it for later and Santana isn't taking this fight too seriously.

It's probably more a legal semantic.

Santana being pretty vanilla is definitely on purpose.

He's making the Fuhrer proud

His style of fighting with mutilated body parts is so nasty.

Stroheim was the true hero this entire time

SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

Nazis were always the good guys.

RIP

Nice trips.

Yeah pretty good way to die.
I didn't guess that there were a bunch of that guy.

Are there going to be other cool nazis this arc?

Going to be a doomsday scenario, wonder if they are ancient aliens, have kind of a H.R Giger look to them.

oh shit

I didn't think there would be more of those column people. I am really interested in learning about their lore.

I thought the snapped arm was bad but what happend to Jojo's feet looks so painful. If it wasn't for ripple healing then he would probably die from those injuries.

I hate italians.

In a manner of speaking.

Now that the existence of other Pillar Men has been revealed I can answer this by saying that Santana was merely a showcase for the basic abilities of his masters who do have specialized powers.

You were wrong because JoJo defeats him, but were correct because Santana survives while they figure out how to fight his kind.

I'll spoil this right now though: Santana is never coming back. He's even technically alive long after this part has ended, but will remain in the Speedwagon Foundation's care until the end of time.

embed related

kek

I love how much more humor this part has compared to the last one.

Are his masters these guys? I don't see horns but they look pretty important.

When I looked it up it apparently wasn't but that voice actor sounds so much like Gintoki. The english is great.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Damnit I was going to post that when we got to that part. But yes, his masters are the Aztec Gods of Fitness.

But I just looked it up and it is the same VA, Tomokazu Sugita. You might have gotten it mistaken for Unshō Ishizuka who plays Old Joseph

You're right it does sound a lot like him.

So is every part gonna have a new Jojo, Speedwagon and Zeppeli?

That makes sense, so it's the same voice actor in all of the story arcs?

holy shit that webm is great

Each part has a new JoJo, but another Zeppeli and Speedwagon won't come along until Part 7. There are characters that fit their roles a little bit though. In Part 3 the new Speedwagon is Old Joseph and the new Zeppeli is either Kakyoin or Polnareff, hard to say.

No, Sugita only voiced Joseph. Daisuke Ono plays Jotaro in Part 3. Kazuyuki OKITSU played Jonathan in Part 1

Interesting. This is definitely the best Jojo voice actor.

bamp

call me when you faggots get to part 5

bump

Sure thing fam.

Theory

These half-right-half-wrong predictions continue to be amusing.

btw ZSF here's a great website that does comparison shots of the differences between the TV syndication and Blu Ray release of JoJo's. Here's episode 1: jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-pb-01/

I'm still putting details together but clearly the kikes have something to do with the column people.

I think I'll start namefagging in here to make things easier.

I'm also planning on changing things up tonight. I plan on posting a whole chapter at the appointed time then another chapter 20 to 30 minutes after. We'll be doing 4 chapters tonight so we can conclude an hour to an hour and a half after we begin. As you guys prefer.

One of them, I think Kars, will explain their past. Though my memory is a bit fuzzy. It could easily be Whammu or Esidisi.

Hows your guys' Friday going?

Thats really cool, The Blu Ray version looks like a massive improvement.

Cool theory, would the kikes have any special pillar man abilities?

The fights in the part are really fun and creative.

SONO CHI NO SADAME
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO

My Friday was pretty good. Slept through most of it though.

I never noticed how bad it got. Especially in Part 4 holy shit.

I love that butt shot there.

Thank you dubsman

In part 3 they start to vary between Part 1's semi-clever but winning through brute force and Part 2's schemes within schemes.

Yeah the attacks have been pretty logically consistent but still sort of zany and creative.

Butt shot was ok. Probably the most fanservice we've seen so far.

I don't really get why the bubbles would be good for fighting Santanas.

Is the guy from the last page another column man?

looks like it

Actually here's a better video.

I don't know what mayan music sounds like but that sounds much more south-asian to me than latin american.

Wow they're buff. If their powers are proportional to their muscles this is going to be a tough fight. But this Jojo seems clever.

Ya that seems a little weird, Maybe to immobilize them to shine a light on them?
Joseph should bring back his grandad's sunlight yellow overdrive.

Wrong, in this universe power is correlated with how gay you look.

And thats why men should never hold hands

The guts on the lights was cool. Now they know for next time that they need windshield wipers on the uv lights.

That's such a good idea. That thing seems to destroy everything.

I guess those guys have it on lockdown then.

kek

Oh they'll try the UV lights again alright.

I can't recall if Joseph ever pummels something to death with his fists like Johnathan did, but it'll be a mainstay in Part 3 onwards. That's where the whole ORAORAORAORAORAORA meme comes from.

I bet Speedwagon has the gem.

kek

Know what's funny? I used to work at Michaels in the framing department and one of my customers had a frame done of him making that gesture for a advertisment years ago. He wanted it done to give to his granddaughter or something since she had some medical issue that required her to to make that gesture as physical therapy. It was really sweet. Now a bunch of idiots are saying it's a symbol of hate.

Great screen cap though.

People are dumb, hopefully more memes and gestures will be co-opted until people realize how ridiculous it is to call an image hateful.

Who thinks that's a symbol of hate? I've never heard it be anything other than a diving handsign.

He's really doubling down on the homoeroticism here.
Can you really call him Mark when it's only half of him? I would just call him Ma- or something.

The usual suspects are conflating it with the Alt Right meme just like they did Pepe.

TOO SOON

Kek.

Couple White House staff got in trouble for making the OK sign, and the media said they were doing white supremacist hate signals.

Eventually all entertainment will be staring at a vaguely taupe-colored wall. Before that gets the axe and blindness becomes mandatory.

Somehow that was never on my radar. I guess PBS and WSJ didn't cover it so I didn't hear about it. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump used to dive and does it on purpose sometimes.

Btw how did you guy like tonight's format?

How long can someone survive with half a body? and talk with half a brain? Did Zeppeli kill him with the ripple or just numb the pain?

Even death waits for the Kabuki rule in JoJo's. I assume numb the pain.

So was the sword moving the ripple an exception? Gold is usually an exception conductor.
This fight could be cool.

Kind of a dick move not to just kill him when he got half of his head chopped off.

Yeah I thought it worked well.

It was good.

I hope the bubble attack isn't totally obsolete because that was sort of neat. Maybe he needs more soap in his bubbles.

His braids get referred to as an "anti-ripple" weapon so I assume he thought of the conductivity. Or perhaps since Whammu's specialty is wind each one deflects the hamon away as it hits. IDK.

I also looked it up and the wiki says Caesar sent Hamon into Marks heart to kill him. So I suppose Hamon can kill when applied properly.

Good.

You haven't seen the last of the bubble launcher.

kek

Before we get there chapters 71 through 80 are best read either 5 at a time or 4/ 3/ 3. I'd rather not do 4/ 4/ 4 to 82 because that'll leave you guys with a cliffhanger during an awesome fight when we wrap at chapter 78.
Which would you prefer?

I trust your judgement, I'm cool with anything.

Yeah I don't have strong preferences.
I also probably won't be here tomorrow night because I'm traveling during the day Sunday and have to get up early. I'll have plenty of time to catch up though.

Very well, then I'll do chapters 67 thru 70 tomorrow night, 71 thru 75 the next and 76 thru 80 after that. From there we still have another 33 chapters to go.
I may end up doing mostly 5 at a time for part 2 since there's intervening chapters that set things up.
I may have mentioned this before, but part 3 I'll slow down in since it has no setup between chapters. I can post all of Silver Chariot 1 thru 3 all in one night then Dark Blue Moon 1 thru 3 the next night without having to work around other chapters.

bump

bump

Bump

These special attacks are fun, but if Zeppeli can't hurt them they should probably run.

btw does this look familiar now? It gave m a little chuckle that Makafag posted Joseph without realizing it in the last thread. I even dropped the hint:

I remember that, pretty cool seeing Bolas used, interesting weapon.

Makafag when you're going through here I want you to remember this as the time Gintoki scarred Blackbeard's face. Or Saizou's face if you prefer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akio_Ōtsuka

Kek Joseph is such a goofball

New reaction image found

It's a great scene all around. I especially like Whammu's veins popping with anger which is doing more damage than Joseph's weak attacks.

kek how many have you pulled?

kek didn't notice that.

Pretty good amount.

Also this is one of the inconsistencies I mentioned. The clackers are metal, but somehow still retained hamon to damage Whammu.
Still a kickass scene.

Being stuck in a minecart with an aztec god directly over you is a pretty bad situation to be in.

This isn't even the worst situation he's going to be in.

I should mention that "Even Speedwagon is afraid!" is one of the more popular JoJo's memes.

its kind of ironic, Speedwagon is afraid most of the time, or at least shocked and concerned.

Kek I didn't think he would get out of it like that. But how is he going to take their rings if they turn to stone when they are defeated?

They only turn to stone when exposed to sunlight.

Hamon on the other hand just damages them.

So I've categorized what chapters I'll be posting on what days to maximize hype. Laugh at me.

Also from what I've seen it seems Part 8's JoJo's outfit is normally blue/ white and not the weird orange/ black coloration. (Lipstick is still funny because Araki has a hard on for green lipstick for some reason)

Cool, thanks for taking the time to do this, both you and Makaposter have made this board a lot more bearable.

I'm kind of dreading the later Jojo's because they look a little gay, but I'll try to keep an open mind.

(checked)
Halfway through Part 4 is when Araki decided to start doing athletic builds instead of Mr. Universe builds. Which is going to be very interesting to read.

At any rate keeping an open mind is for the best. There's some big changes in Part 3 that pissed some people off, but are still really fucking cool. Even the shift in JoJo's might be a shock since Jotaro is 17, built like a brick shit-house, and has the emotional range of an 80's action hero like Schwarzenegger, but that's also what makes him so cool (his personality is based on Clint Eastwood after all).

On the other hand Josuke, the lead of Part 4, actually acts like a 17 year old and gets into mischief on occasion, but is good-natured otherwise. Until you insult his hair.
Actually I've got a good example of Part 4's vibe: Josuke meets someone who may or may not be an alien that can shape-shift into anything, like dice, which Josuke uses to gamble with against a famous mangka, who hates him and can turn people into books, for some quick cash after his lottery winnings from a previous episode got taken from him and put in a trust fund. Complications ensue when the alien(?) gets motion sickness from being tossed around so much. That's just the description, not the synopsis, of 1 episode out of 40 or so for part 4, and has nothing to do with the main plot or the villain (who's only crime was getting caught).

I can't really comment on the other JoJos, but the voice acting and their demeanor in the games helps sell me on them. I might rip some video of that later for fun.

bump

His voice is so different from when he plays Blackbeard (what I know him best from) I didn't put it together with any of those other characters. It's awesome in that scene though, could definitely imagine it being Gintoki and Teach with a little more ZEHAHAHA.

That still limits how he can kill them in a big way.

That's a pretty good cosplay, especially the eyes.

Caught up

no no no

i need croner headpats not piggu headpats

Literally doesn't exist. That's what a few minutes on GiS and DA tell me anyways. Have these instead.

You both get chopped.

The second one makes me want to shoot myself

It'll be tough, but I'm prepared to watch both Todd and Jojo.

EA was so shitty and boring yesterday that I lost interest in E3. Hopefully Bethesda will be more exciting.

Post cliffnotes if it's elderscrolls.

I'm hoping for a huge trainwreck.

sure thing

I hope so too. Particularly if Renposter delivers.

Whammu>Santana>Esidisi>>>>>>>>>>>Kars

What?

paid mods kek kill me

What did you get into a Kars accident when you were younger?

In the E3 threads on Holla Forums leading up to the event visions of Kek were blessed among the shit posters in the form of repeating digits on posts we can only assume prophetic. Among myriad fortunes it has been scryed that E3 will fly the flag of the Jews before getting ALLU ACKBARED with no survivors. One prophet has stepped forward bearing the face of Ren from Ren and Stimpy declaring that he will enact Kek's will. So it is told.
TL;DR they're using meme magic to bomb E3, and someone avatar fagging as Ren is stirring up the hype.

I knew they would try again.

This guy on the oar is cool. I wonder if he's sent by the zeppeli's sempai.

Is that Sanji with his hair slicked back and green? I haven't watched past the beginning of Impel Down because I'm waiting on One Pace. But I do know his eyebrows are asymmetrical like that which is why his hair ALWAYS covers one side.

Venice is kind of a cool setting but it seems like a lot of times it's not used to its' potential and just becomes an odd backdrop.

Minor spoiler it's his brother, some of his siblings pop up in the big mam arc. Also you should just power through impel down and watch marineford. It's probably the most well-handled uber-hyped arc I've ever seen.

Tell me about Jojo! Why does he wear the mask!?

Lisa is a hottie

Godamn Codemonkey piece of shit. Takes me forever to upload here and I got a "Failed to Extract" error.

Just an odd backdrop his whole time here is spent on the island I just posted. He'll be leaving soon enough anyhow.

Ah, I knew they were giving him more back story later on about his insanely abusive family. Eventhough I know that It'll probably still gut me like a fish.

He's a big guy.

see

She sure is

That's an interesting challenge. Oil is organic so it should still conduct ripple right? It's just dead organisms.

kek

What will really get you is Nami's constantly expanding boob:waste ratio. It's mostly humorous honestly.

The castle is pretty dope. That looks like a nice place to live.

Wow its fucking nothing.

Yeah oil conducts ripple just fine.

And Nami's tit size has always been a thing of legend. I still fondly remember those nice, oversized mikans from Romance Dawn balloon bigger and bigger until they needed to shrink again for the next arc. Or somehow get bigger. I was actually shocked when I saw them jiggle for the first time in Thriller Bark when she got knocked out of the carriage.
But anyway, Robin is still best girl and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

Not even surprised.

The Dishonored dlc looked really cool, so did the new wolfenstein.

The paid mods and the vr crap was dumb as fuck though.

hasn't that been true of e3 itself these last few years

I've become less interested in bethesda with every release since Morrowind.

Robin is clearly the bestgirl in the series but she also looks WAY better pre-timeskip. You have seen peak Robin.

Part 2 really has some good reaction images

Yeah I didn't really like her dreads-ish look. Even the picture I just pulled off of GiS was from a Reddit thread titled "I miss Robin's old nose."

I was about to pull that myself lol

I assume they will have to work together or something to get to the top

Like this dubsman?

This is a pretty intense training session, it actually makes the way ripple works a little more intuitive.
Theory: the ultimate ripplemaster turns into a nonvascular plant.

Its a little weird to see two guys frantically grabbing onto a giant oily rod.

I think I will play with your theory a little differently this time. You will see an ultimate ripple master and they will turn into something nonvascular.

Yea kinda like that but with more oil. A lot more oil…

Having to swim around in a pit of old oil for days is probably one of the worst things that could happen to you.

Tiny bit l-l-lewd.

Power of Friendship saves the day
igu

That was a pretty good trial. I wonder if they get to eat something now or if they just start photosynthesizing.

We've still got a whole Rocky training montage to go through baby.

Dope.

This guy got wrecked.
If the lady has the amulet why doesn't she just fight the bad guys? Seems like she would sort of be in danger.

I wonder how lisa would fare against one of the column people in a fight.

Maybe she will use it as a bargaining chip or something, otherwise she should probably just destroy it to keep it out of the hands of the evil dudes.

I can't imagine what a bargain would be but this is true. Even though their powers are kind of opposites maybe it has value to both of them.

that 3rd panel

I've never watched Rocky. I've seen a lot of spoofs but I never realized how heavily they borrowed.

Both of these things happen, start the hype train.

Logic and the Stone of Aja don't mix. It is the weakest aspect of this part, but some of the best things come from it so it's kind of a wash.

bump

bump

bump

The column people would be so much cooler if they had better names. Especially ACDC.

That's actually a pretty good explanation for what's going on. I was wondering why they couldn't make something like the masks for themselves, or if they already had.

Yeah they're not really names.

I'm guessing they are going to get hold of the stone at some point and its going to make a super overpowered monster. Should be pretty cool.

It's a little better with chris barnes singing but I still don't really like it.

Are you toasting this?

Everyone prefers their "romanized" names: Esidisi, Kars, and Whamuu. They actually seem Aztecish.

I don't even consider it a spoiler to say that something so obvious will indeed happen. Get hyped.

Also sorry I'm running late tonight. I was busy failing an EQ in PSO2.

Err hosting? nah

Whoops forgot name.

i find it very unlikely that anyone even matched those 3 in a fight let alone keep them away from the stone.

I find it very unlikely that they'd keep the stone safe rather than smashing it and preparing a hamon trap for when those three awaken.

Maybe they were Jonathan's ancestors.

They could've just been buying time and delaying/running away. Plus there might have been a lot of them.

I'm kind of confused about how he found it and how he gathered information leading him here. They're not omnipotent or they would have gone straight there, and they don't seem to have any obvious ability to sense things. But I don't see how they could gain information walking around everywhere naked even if they're really smart and observant.

but muh prophecy

acdc just walking on the spikes like its nothing is pretty hardcore

I could see this. No reason the Jojo ripple user family line had to start from Jonathan.

Kek they would stand out pretty badly on the streets of Venice.

It's also a nice looking rock.

(checked)
I assume it was hunch, but honestly JoJo's is more style than substance in terms of the over arching plot. Why does "blah blah blah" happen? Araki thought it'd be fun and wrote around it. That's what I get anyways.

I would be less pissed if she said it is kept safe to lure them out so they can be defeated, but he prophecy line is utter nonsense. Especially since zero pillar men actually die from the stone.

I guess I tend to find pretty cool stuff when I just wander around so it checks out.

Wait wait wait
I thought these column people couldn't be melted. If sunlight just turns them into stone then how does hamon actually end up melting them? I get that jojos ripple is stronger but i thought sunlight was equal to or greater then hamon.

Whammu-air
ACDC-fire
Cars-Earth
Dio-water/ice

Dio confirmed to be coming back!

Cool how he starts crying, that's a weird trait.

I wonder if there are any body parts that are irreplaceable.

If you recall JoJo split Santana in half with Hamon. But otherwise you're right.

And Kars is actually Light.

Kek

An element theme would make sense. It'd be cool if the other ones can use their blood to attack in a way that's related to the elements.

oh shit

What a disgusting thing on his back. I can't tell if that panel is meant to show that the ring didn't go anywhere or if it's still sitting there.

kek

I think it's about time for a new thread. This one's getting a little slow.

I feel like acdc should've put up more of a fight if he supposedly beat loads of ripple users before. Also couldn't he have just distorted his body and turned real skinny (like santana does ) to get out of the string

Also these column people are definitely alien based on the 3rd panel

Maybe he just fooled Jojo into thinking he died and now he's the thing on his back and is following Jojo to Lisa to get the stone?

Eh? The ring is gone. That's Esidisi's brain hanging on by a few threads of nervous system.

You want me to make a new thread tonight?

Probably took him by surprise since he was so certain he won.

Bingo.

Not particularly, but maybe tomorrow when you start posting again if you think of it.

If I'm on time tomorrow I'll get it done.

Hurr durr look at my autism on display for all to see hurr durr