You will never destroy reality, you can only reject it, at great cost to yourself

You will never destroy reality, you can only reject it, at great cost to yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737365/
discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no greater truth than blood. There is no greater honor than defending your people. There is no greater task than creating a stronger future for your children.
Nothing can get in the way of the nation. No object monetary or financial can take precedence. For a rich man with no heir is a corpse and a poor man with strong heirs is a patriot.

and most importantly

i love the image you used because its so poor even a retarded 12 yo could see that it doesn't hold.

swedish is not a "country" ("aquarium")
you must be retarded

thanks for proving my point, idiot.
everyone is mixed, there is no hard lines between "races"
your definition of "race" is subjective and therefore pointless.

"Swedish" refer to a citizen of Sweden. not a specie.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT ALL THIS?

ALL I READ IS MID 90S SCIFI

I CANT GET A JOB DOING ANYTHING OTHER THAN PUSHING CARTS WITHOUT MAKING MYSELF BANKRUPT OFF TUITION COST

TFW NO GF

I JUST GET DRUNK AND SIT AT MY COMPUTER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

incorrect
incorrect
non english speaking rapefugee detected

where is your argument?

im talking to you faggot, you better get some solid sauce there there is a hard line between "races"
good luck with that

Holla Forums in a nutshell. How's your tranny BO doing?

are you implying that your sourceless graph causally named "the genetic reality of race" and which also show that indeed everyone is mixed is a valid proof of the existence of hard lines between "races"

there is literally no logic, you're working purely on beliefs at this point, desperately trying to find confirmation in doubtful graphs that don't even agree with you.

what kind of retard are you?

So xir's doing good? 7th tier board status not keeping xir down?

Only if they are white

the studies are linked in the images you illiterate drone

Reality is a spook

pleb

I reject reality and substitute my own :D

This is how you take the bluepill, don't do it.

No. That's how you take the MAGApill

YOU ARE MISSING THE 3RD STRAND

anus.com

10/10 argument.

the first image is off topic, the second has no source, and doesn't prove your point anyway.

a real tragedy

its too bad you dont care to accept reality

can you explain to me what exactly this picture is saying?

ok, lets close this "debate".
i'm tired of your sourceless graphs and beliefs based on nothing. you also avoid proving your point (the existence of hard lines between "races")

have some read, this isn't some shit taken out of a random blog, this is a real study: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737365/

pictures i posted also prove my point.

you want to defend "your" land, culture, and "race", whatever floats your boat, but if you bring up pseudo-scientific bullshit, we're gonna have a problem.

your opinion is purely ideological, if you don't want to get your ass handed to you every time you debate someone you need to accept it.

no one is gonna argue with you about your feeling.

Is that the fidget spinner symbol??

That's one bad ass grandmother

Spinner of peace.

Found the cuck.

Agreed, but I think disassembling reality is essentially the "final frontier," if you want to call it that

Allan Snackbar, Infidels!

same way muslim terrorists killing people doesn't make Allah real.

you seem to be having problems with logic.

we agree then
denying race is pseudoscientific

not destroy, just change things inside the reality such as bad things.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you realize that those who can print money have no desire or need to specifically have your money
they just need you enslaved, money is but one of many tools

yes

is this thread directed at me?

sorry you're mad i'm destroying the universe fellow ayy lmaos all you had to do was give me a human (or an ayy lmao posing as a human) wife and a 9-5 job and i would've been happy continuing to pose as a human

now if you excuse me i have some human dna to continue to damage :^)

ayyyyyyyy

Destroy all Destroy everything fuck the world mate fuck the world

all narcissists need to die

ay lad say that again when mommy isnt paying for and cooking your tendies for you

The bullshit romanticism and virtue worshiping ITT is pissing me off

well there isnt any of that in this thread so it must have been real in your mind
just like the hohohoax

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

WEW LAD