NewsMaxTV Fires Journalist For Outing Network Agenda On-Air

(Mods: I searched but didn't find anything, so if this is a duplicate, please delete.)

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/newsmaxtv-fires-journalist-for-outing-network-agenda-on-air/9398/

archive.is/XF3d1

He's mad as fuck, and he's not gonna take it anymore!

Other urls found in this thread:

dennismichaellynch.com/newsmaxterminates-contract-with-dennis-michael-lynch/
twitter.com/realDennisLynch
youtube.com/user/TheyComeToAmerica/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm bumping it this once and then letting it die. I don't know if this guy is hated around here or if there's just more important stuff to be concentrating on, but the speed at which they got rid of him is interesting.

So the guy gets fired because NewsmaxTV wanted him to do a hit piece on Faux News and he refused and blamo they fired his ass for calling them out on the hit piece. But the hit piece itself, if it is reporting anti-Trump bias that Faux and the (((Media))) and showing, wouldn't be a hit piece, it would be reporting.

WTF?

Russians won't nuke us. Chyna! Hey NUKE US PLEASE! WE AREN'T PAYING BACK ANY LOANS

I laughed.
The reality is breaking.

He refused because it was a senseless hit-piece. If it held relevance to the election or current events, he probably would have let it go on. Because isn't everything we found out and spread about Clinton technically a hit-piece?

No, he quit because the owners or whoever took away editorial status from him, and told him he was either going to play ball or get the boot. He chose to let his viewers know what was happening, and got the boot.

My friends and I have a saying we enjoy every time something like this happens: "Orwell was an optimist."

Props to him for having the conviction to speak his mind and stand behind what he believes in. He knew the sacrifice and made the call, that's what patriots do.

This is real patriotism and heroism, and a great thing to show normies who still don't think the media is rigged. This man has earned his place in the future Trump News Network. I look forward to watching him report on pic related.

I'll give you 5/10 for effort

I'm sure FOX will hire him. They hired that PBS negro when he strayed from the reservation.

CHICKEN NUGGET SCOON

GET READY FOR CLEANSING

I AM ADDRESSING YOU MAIN STREAM FAGGOTS

BE ON WATCH FOR THE SHIT

CHICKEN NUGGET SCOON

for what it's worth, I emailed [email protected]/* */

He knew shit was going down so he had one of his regular guests record the whole thing and what happened afterwards where they were told to leave. Also here is what he released about what Newsmax sent him. dennismichaellynch.com/newsmaxterminates-contract-with-dennis-michael-lynch/

"catapulted NewsmaxTV to its highest ratings in network history,"

I've never heard or seen this guy in my life and he's supposed to have the highest ratings?

TVs dead user its going to become non existent in your life time.

Really it is through facebook. Conservatives been sharing his videos via facebook and newsmaxtv is actually a website that hosts shows not an actual channel.

That's besides the point. I'm aware of all sorts of pop culture I don't care know about and here's this guy who is supposed to hold the record of viewership in the history of network news. It's a hard claim to swallow given he has been non existent to me until now.

It's apparent that unlike everything else, his videos never leave the confines of facebook, his viewers just sharing his stuff only within facebook, a big fish in a small pond.

He isn't claiming record viewership of network tv he is claiming he is the one who brought in the most viewers to the studio Newsmaxtv which is an online show site.

I fail to see the problem here.

This goes to show you faggots to not swing to the fucking right! Do you ever see democrats criticize each other as viciously as the right? Fuck no they don't because the last guy to do that was Ted Kennedy who pulled a Ted Cruz at the Democrat convention and ended his political career.

Lynch appears to be fairly pro Trump in the video. The increasing anti Trump sentiment he talked about was ABC censoring Trump's speech when Trump said that hillary created ISIS, and how the media spins things to craft narratives.

No, but I've seen democrats blow each other up

What did I just read?

So he's an anti-Trumper that wouldn't slam Fox News for their blatant anti-Trumpery?

the article and OP are somewhat confusing regarding who's on which side

Huh, interesting, currently watching. Never heard of this guy before, but it's pretty great that the dude has enough integrity to call out his own bosses on air because they are in pockets of Clinton/related groups (albeit sorry about him losing his job).

Fox news picks him up within 48 hours.

It doesn't matter who jews which jew, just that the jews jew each other.

The truth. facebook is a bubble, and this case exemplifies it, this guy was so "huuuge" and unheard of outside of facebook.

News packages are often manufactured by CIA and handed off to news stations to be aired without any adjustments or disclaimers

haha what a madman

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I heard that the One News Network was even better than Fox. They show Mr Trump's rallies live, similar to what YouTube channels does, but on cable.

It's fucking bananas that there are government designed "propaganda packages" handed out to media sources. Doesn't even matter what's in them, that alone is way over the top and inexcusable. Wonder how many other "satire" shows also have mandated spins to push to control public discourse.

Any evidence? Examples? I'm very interested. This is good entry level red pill stuff to share with people.

One America News, that is, user..

I didn't know who this guy was before, but I'll never forget his stand. Howard Beale without the brain tumor.

Another one.

Holy shit he's great.

What if they allowed him to have his monologue on purpose because this is a psyop and they're making us think
a) we're powerless
b) we're manipulated
c) we know about it and they do too but we can't do anything about it

Also requesting that image that shows the most major media companies owned by 2 companies, both owned by 1 or 2 men.

What if that thinking will drive you to madness?

Also, he's quite obviously not powerless. He made a stand, sacrificing all he'd worked for in service to the truth. That scares the shit out of (((them.)))

Yeah but now he doesn't have a job and we know this.
There is a theory that this is why Snowden released that shit, so that we know who our bosses are.

Take a break for a day or two, then. That's the kind of defeated shit those faggots want to hear.

He's starting his own show.

…and?

This. The man is a champion of the red pill even if he isn't pilled. We need to get in touch with him "set up a cheap news stream in your basement and we can guarantee you multiple thousands of loyal viewers right off the bat. Keep it truthful and targeting corruption and you will see that number explode after the first broadcast."

💯 even as a small band of Finns defended against the onslaught of a million commie bastards their soldier were given time to see their families and relax. You are hereby granted 3 days leave, go walk in the woods.. Sniff some flowers… Enjoy the glory of a bumble bee buzzing through a field… Remember why we fight! Report back for duty 0030 Monday with tendies on a plate ready to shitpost!

What if Trump is just another ZOG bot part of the elite and they let this happen so it gives an air of legitimacy?

Oh wait, that's what they mean with controlled opposition. This is what the USSR must've been like.

How successful would a news network be if they focused on the corruption of the media ?

Sorta like a daily watchdog report.

they'd have a record breaking turnover rate.

We are definitely watching over him , aren't we Holla Forums

9/11 spirit pls, you have to go back.

Well golly gee ain't that exactly what journalism used to do back in the day.

With the release of Ayers (bastard that he is) and the vilification of him and his core supporters for 'woman hate' bullshit, fox is going to hurl itself into the MSN abyss very quickly.

They had an easy out in circling the wagons around conservatives, but have dropped that idea like cancer. The writing is on the wall, and they have already released dockets saying they are going to a more moderate 'middle ground' stance on politics. At a time in which EVERYONE is more extreme to the sides.

TV news is beyond dead. Pretty soon if you know who the fuck some talking head is, you are going to be look at with suspicion in a lot of peoples eyes. never mind them.

Just yesterday had a guy flat out call up NPR's most popular show and thank them for proving the conservative viewpoint right so clearly all the time. And when they asked why he listened. His response was 'because why not listen in to what the enemy is thinking'. And you could tell even that faggot was pretty bluepilled. Shit is turning into rainbows and chaos.

really if it wasn't apparent that Fox was merely pretending to prop up other news organizations like the good controlled opposition it is then it sure as fuck is now.

All you autists need to chill, this is no psy-op.

I've been catching his show every now and then for 8 months- he is a legitimate Trump supporter and on our side.

The kind of guy who would easily swallow the ultimate red pill given the right prodding.

W was a good guy trapped in a cage by his birthright.

Nah, that was Jeb

this dudes a hero

He could have manned up at any time.

Walk onto a major military base and gather all the fucking soldiers around. Lay out the fucking downlow on what is going on and that he is a trapped puppet in a cage and the nation is wholly at risk.

We hated that fucker for what was going on. But if he had jumped onto our side at any point and given us a direction, we would gladly have pushed thru the nation.

Can we fucking stop this dumbfuckery?

Out of the entire family only Jeb doesnt have a criminal record. He was a failure even to his family

Poor newsmax just lost their cash cow.

twitter.com/realDennisLynch

follow his twitter

Get out and don't come back until you think about what you've done.

Lol no man. They fired him b\c they took over final edit, news topics, and production. All he would have been is a puppet.

Anyone know where I can watch more of his crap? Ie YouTube or something?
I am stuck on gay ass phone for a while..

Here's his youtube channel

youtube.com/user/TheyComeToAmerica/videos

Damn I am just hearing about this mofo.

You mean Roger Ailes, not the terrorist Bill Ayers

But the rest is spot on.

I'm more than a bit freaked out that all these "Conservative" news organizations are pivoting to the left. What do they know?

They know that Hillary will do what their paymasters want done.

A real American Hero.

>>>/infowars/

Good stuff.
Here is another video.