Anybody got moar? Also does anybody have the source video for the guy getting his dick burnt off...

Anybody got moar? Also does anybody have the source video for the guy getting his dick burnt off? I've checked the site it was on and googled all of the keywords that would relate to it but I can't seem to find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking summerfags shitting up my board

t.summerfag

Last one I saved. I would like the one that is cut with anime girls if anybody has it.

bump, i want it as well

I found it myself in the meantime. I would still appreciate the source for the dick burning thought I've done a thorough search and I still can't find the source.

*though

I have 624mb worth of baphomet vids

Can't be arsed to upload them tho, I did last week and no one was interested

how new are you

:DD I expected that

gettingjiggywithit

What's the story behind these? I'm not a VKfag so I don't know.

Which one?

nigger

The videos in general, as in the meaning of them?

Thanks user. Is there a site with all of these? The profile linked in most of the videos has been deleted.

edge

Google 'Baphomet'
He is a pagan god worshipped throughout human history. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

The meaning of the vids is exposure to death I think. I always value life more after watching the vids. There also some other element which I find very alluring, maybe it's the editing, idk but I have collected tons of these on various chans

Not sure if there's an archiveā€¦ I'll dump what I have found over the years

I already know what Baphomet is it's just these vids are mostly random.

go fuck yourselves.

Prove it.

c'mon op. go to 4chan archives or >>>/webm/ for these kind of things. use your goddamn brain for once.