I fucking hate this slut

Don't get me wrong most hippies like in the video are cringey but it is their choice to live like that.

That is what liberty is about. That is why I hate SJWs.

Now this authoritarian attention bandwagonwhore is getting more and more popular because of beta fucking males orbiting her average face.

She purposes just like a SJW that we start controlling how people live and what they do within their own family.

Shes fucking European never been to the USA yet used a USA flag as a background she also said just one year ago she was a SJW.

Shes such a bandwagon slut and total cancer beta males ruin every movement with enabling these whores.

Fucking beta males ruin everything with their orbiting she is ugly to.

B-but the Golden One said we're not allowed to criticize female youtubers because that's what weak betas do?

is she a benis gurl

That man himself is very beta with females I think he is a good guy by he doesn't exert dominance.

In a real tribe he wouldn't be a leader rather more in a support role to the leader.

You can tell RageAfterStorm isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Beta males enable these whores who Hijack movements and ruin them.

I can't be bothered to hate it tbh. Is she an attention whore? Yeah. Is she gaining popularity because she has a legion of beta orbiters who wank to her videos? It's definitely possible. Is she picking low-hanging fruit and using it as the basis for her videos? You could probably make a very strong argument around that premise. Is she doing anything different than anyone else on YouTube? Nah. The point is, she's just yet another attention whore like the rest; there's no use in hating on her specifically when they're all equally shit and she's just a symptom of YouTube's innate and cancerous nature itself. Just avoid giving her attention.

As for the content of the video itself, I don't think she's advocating for some authoritarian regime to force these people to live in a specific way. Instead, she's just taking potshots at what she believes to be their questionable parenting practices. She's well within her right to express her opinion, but I do agree that she sounds like a moral crusading busybody who can't resist telling everyone what she thinks and for the sake of attention.

Basically, who fucking cares tbh. I'd rather that the entirety of YouTube just get wiped off the face of the earth, though admittedly I don't know where I'd go to watch shitty documentaries or laugh at retards having internet fisticuffs.

What an unfunny bitch

you know exactly what you're doing and i hate you

I want to kiss every inch of her skin and then fall on my knees in front of her and suck her off until she pushes me away in disgust and pees all over me.

10/10 post.

fucking beta faggot.

You're going to see a lot more of this Op. the sjwism isn't getting the clicks anymore but the anti sjw/ anti globalization vids are, and women are hive mind attention whores, so as we all know once a few whores stated makeing red pill vids & getting hits all the whores are going to follow.

Help me make it through the night
Cause I am tired, and alone

Help me make it through the day
Cause I don't like myself anymore

I guess i'm just not interesting
I have no personality

I met a guy with cancer and he felt sorry for me
I've never been a social guy
I'm always making children cry

I guess it just the way it's meant to be

Help me make it out of bed
cause I am scared and sad

help me make it through the day
Cause there's nothing out there for me anymore

cause I'm always coming in last place
and getting dirt kicked in my face

and everyone pushes ahead of me, and no one stops to care
and I curse the gods each day in vein

for giving me this life of pain
when all I really needs a little hug

Cause I am tired and alone

Cause I don't like myself

What exactly did she say, that you disagree OP?

She could be 14/88 and have detonated a suitcase nuke in the Israeli parliament, but those glasses would still make her an SJW by default.

Just as Blaire "It's okay to be mentally ill" White cannot give up being a tranny because that would be too hard, she similarly cannot give up her social mannerisms because that would be difficult.

Women cannot sacrifice worth a damn, only follow the pack.

/thread

I don't care.

…That goes without saying, ALL women aren't funny