If this doesn't convince you to become a pedophile, I don't know what will

If this doesn't convince you to become a pedophile, I don't know what will.

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/73/eb/a6/73eba68389b39265154ea7839753dc26.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahahah pedo autists

waaaaa

cute but sad and retarded

小児愛者を死ぬが欲しいですよ
小児愛者はあくを取るよ
kill paedos tbh

Wow, I never realized how autistic this scene is.

no shit lol, like sitting on his lap was rape

it's accurate though. pedos sweet talk young girls like that online/irl

t. pedo

maybe the autists

It's not that accurate. I have hit on little girls before and I never say shit like that.

t. pedo

While it may be true that some children are FUCKING AWESOME PEOPLE because they are ignorant of shitty social values and the media, plus the fact that they aren't obsessed with sex, LIKE EVERY OTHER GIRL IN EXISTENCE, is one of their best qualities. Why the FUCK would you want to get rid of that? Their sexual innocence is the best quality they have, because once that's gone the girl is ruined and is probably better off dead anyway.

As a wise man once said Lolis are for patting not fapping

i'm an autist then?

t. pedro

The idea that children are completely disconnected from sexual thought is a myth. I remember getting punished at a day care center for trying to make out with girls in the playground. I didn't even know what I was doing at the time, but when I look back on it I realize that I was just horny. I wasn't sexually abused by anyone, I was just a normal kid. Kids can get horny too, they aren't as innocent as you think.

the guy in that scene looks like jim carrey

just because children can be sexual doesn't mean they want to be fcuked by some random bastard ugly 50 year old

It is from a movie called the woods man.

A fucking moving piece really really good movie tbh even for normies.

To bad its pretty unknown…

Nice strawman. I never even implied this. I just said that they can get horny.

What are you talking about hebes at least love that shit.

Maybe if your full pedo you just say shit like "Wanna play a game".

But for a hebe like that scene in the woods man they love that shit, they not as dumb as you USA cucks make out.

11 year olds are not that dissconnected emtionally stupid people.

Americans thinks 11 = 6 years old.

What about an attractive 20 year old who sweet talkers her and she crushes on?

Why should that be illegal?

Hebephiles love that shit? That doesn't make sense

No, I ask questions and try to gather information about them, just like hitting on a woman. It makes them feel special and makes them feel like you are interested in them

What does this even mean?

Learn english

I know how to do math

Also,
reddit spacing

Hebe reffers to the girl like "loli" isn't lolicon!

He's fucking in his 30's

No, hebe refers to adolescents, loli refers to tweens

i don't think pedophillia should be legal, because kids don't know what they're doing but i think its slightly better for a child to have sex with someone they're actually attracted to, than someone who just molests the child until they get used to it.

there's a difference between child sex and child forced sex/rape, i think both are bad, but full-on rape of a child or pressing and pushing a child into sexual ideas until they just feel like they have to or get used to the idea is a lot worse.

Nor does a virgin 30 year old.

How were you punished, user? Did you also get into trouble by playing doctor with friends or relatives?

Second time Bacon has played a pedophile.

kek

They told my parents, and my parents grounded me

No, but I actually got in trouble for this later on in my life when I was about 12, playing doctor with an 8yo

Grounded? You got off lightly. Not that they should have punished you at all, but as far as consequences go. Nothing wrong with your 'medical research' either. Were you also grounded for this?

No, my parents never found out

Just as well.

still now a pedo for 3DPD

not a pedo*

fuck me

lol misinterpreting movie scenes to fit your degenerate agenda
*claps*

I

Would

Eat

Her

Poo…

This is a pervert seeing himself as the father and realising the pain he causes. This has the opposite effect.

Why the fuck would I want to be come a pedo?

I

Would

Eat

Her

Poo

any other movies like this?

Lawn Dogs

There is a famous rape and bath scene in Hounddog(2007) with Dakota Fanning.
You can also find films like that with tags like "children in cinema" on most non-mainstream video sites or some lists of it on a forum somewhere. Use DuckDuckGo and Yandex(.ru) to find them.

hollywood wants you all to be pedophiles

this

no

that feeling when

I…

seen it was great i need more

I just watched it. thank you so much. I loved it. i did a search for children in cinema but i couldn't find anything. please spoonfeed me i need more!!

I'm not watching it for just the nudity I just want a touching story about a little girl. Ive watched lawn dogs, lamb, lolita, pretty baby, the woodsman and hounddogs. plz help.

lol no.

that's because 11 yo americans equal 6 yo in the rest of the world and 18 yo equals 12

Did I hit a nerve there, amerifat?

sure you can. little girls are quite inspiring. children are the future and what life is all about.

And pedos want to destroy and corrupt this.

ロリは一番の大好き

In general, no.
Certainly myself, and likely countless others, have no intention of doing anything with real children.

some do yeah. not all. god knows that I love little girls with all my heart. everyone always assumes its just sexual for me but its not. It's romantic and emotional and lovely. there isn't a single thing i care more about. little girls truly are my passion and I want them to have amazing lives. I will try my best for them because they deserve the best. In making them happy I make myself happy.

So you're just LARPing and shitting up the board? That's nice.

You sound angry that someone is posting about their fetishes and not raping people.
Do you want help?

Oh yeah I'm sure they'll be happy getting molested by a 30 year-old disgusting slob.

I just want you to have some backbone is all, live out and satisfy your fetish instead of talking about how much you'd like to tongue-punch a toddler's fartbox with a your other buddies.

I'm glad you can admit that you actually want to see children get hurt. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to getting help, and it's especially hard for someone who has built their identity around self-hatred.
You are around friends here, although you should know that I'm not going to help you live out your fantasies.

They will be happy. You know why? Because I'm determined to do everything I can for them. This isn't a fetish, I'm not going to molest anyone. It's pure love. I'll go without so that they have a decent life. I really believe that my love for little girls is making me a great man.

more movies plz

Good on you. Just because there's one good seed out there does not mean we can make an exception for the others.

Good job ousting yourself as leftist garbage.

It's not an exception. Marrying them was a common practice and they usually worked out well.

Little girls can make or break a man. We need good pedos to inspire the degenerate pedos. If we can do that then we are making the word a beautiful place for little girls and pedos too! So be polite and kind and fun and lovely just like little girls are! Try your best to make others proud!

I just want to make world a better place.
If you don't stop being such a meanie you're not going to little girl heaven.

Just when I thought the LGBT couldnt get anymore degenerate.

Lobotomizing mentally ill people was a common practice as well.

If only.

Make the world a better place by diddling kids? That's nice.

your second gif, the chance of birth defects actually starts increasing as they get too young

Anyone know the source of that girl .gif?
It's funny tbh

Pick one.

CP counts as real children too, user

Learn English.

Pedophilia is a sexuality. You can be gay even if you only fap to drawings of men.

Why are you a pedophile then?

What do you mean, "why"?
If we knew the answer to that question we'd understand a hell of a lot more about how the human brain works.
I just find little kids attractive and adults fairly unattractive. Drawings are a reasonable substitute while our species is still too primitive to provide proper technological solutions.

Wait for it…

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/73/eb/a6/73eba68389b39265154ea7839753dc26.jpg

Just looked it up for a while. It depends.
Some specific diseases like gastroschisis are more likely to happen at younger age but usually younger mothers result in birth defects that can be fixed with surgeries while birth defects on older women tend to be chromossomic(therefore can't be fixed).
I just have to use one of the many contraceptives available if the little girl is old enough to be fertile, user. No problem

For the time it was actually one of the best options they had. Now before you say it was just accepted in the past because they didn't know better just like lobotomy, read studies on >>>/younglove/34274

I make the world better by posting memes. pics related

nothing will because I don't have a beta/subhuman brain that makes me feel attracted to undeveloped females

But that's not normal behavior, user. You should prefer girls between 14-21, not 4-11.

Of course it's not normal. Neither is browsing Holla Forums.

Wow, that girl is really hot !

Human evolution is about 200 thousand years old while the age of consent on 16-18 is less than 200 years old(Look up "Elizabeth Armstrong case")
Being atracted to females as soon as they were fertile(10 - 13) was an evolutionary advantage so it remained on our entire species. If so many people can fap to My Little Pony(which is 2D and non-human) I am sure you could fap to newly fertile females.

are you serious dude? these people are even more subhuman than pedophiles

That's the borderline area to hebephila. Being attracted to them as soon as they're fully capable of breeding is the way to go. Someone who gets hard to 6 year olds is subhuman and that's about what pedophilia is.

If you think sexual attraction determines someone's worth as a person then you might fall somewhere on the low tail of the bell curve.

We're talking about pedophilia, not any sexual attraction. And I'm on the right side of the bell curve, but nice try pedo. What's you IQ?

You think pedophilia is not a sexual attraction?
It's understandable that an idiot such as yourself might not understand how to read a graph.

It's ~120ish by the way. ;)

You will find that most pedo meme posters here are actually hebephiles or LARPers.

I haven't said that, can't you read? Your sexual attraction is different from others because it makes you a potential threat to children, you should be able to comprehend that.

kikes are the ones pushing pedophila fam

Nuh uh.

Chan pedos are nothing like jews. We don't want to give a baby herpes by sucking it's foreskin and selling it.
We prefer our baby dicks unmutilated.

t. pedokike

fap to anime/mlp = homosexual
fap to little girls = heterosexual
(at least)

stop this is too much

This. We want qt lolis to marry and eventually have many children with. Kikes want lolis so they can perform all sorts of fucked-up shit to them.

this medicine cures pedophila 100% scientifically proven

What you said doesn't make sense. In both mlp and anime the females are more sexualized than males.(most of the time)

Jews do the fucked up stuff. I just want qt little trap gf. Traps are not gay

lmao

meant to quote>>7106877

little girls cure cancer
100% scientifically proven

Too bad pedos give them AIDS

you are very wrong my poor gay friend

thats not true because pedos only fuck qt white virgin girls if at anyone at all, not africa nigger prostitutes.

there is a problem in study accuracy there as most pedophiles are not sex offenders and the ones that offend and don't get caught are smarter.

The ones that don't offend are effeminate cunts who are too weak to actually do what they claim and the ones who don't get caught are kikes who's evidence mysteriously disappears.

too bad you can't prove that

Fuck you. Look at this cutie. She has a very feminine penis.

You're joining the antipedokikes in their graves, you homo.

Children are sexual beings.
Yates, A. (2004). "Biologic perspective on early erotic development," Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 13(3), 479-496.
"Eighty-five percent of young university women recalled erotic games and 44% recalled erotic games that involved boys [79]. Most remembered feeling sexually aroused or excited at the time. Most of the play involved exposing or touching the genitals. Insertion of objects in the vagina and oral contact was distinctly unusual. Other studies confirmed that most young adult students recalled early sex play that they viewed in a positive light as pleasurable and exciting [40, 80 and 81]."
Giorgi, Giorgio, and Siccardi, Marco (1996). "Ultrasonographic observation of a female fetus' sexual behavior in utero," American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 175, 3(1, part 1), 753.
"We recently observed a female fetus at 32 weeks' gestation touching the vulva with the fingers of the right hand. The caressing movements were centered primarily on the region of the clitoris. Movements stopped after 30 to 40 seconds and started again after a few minutes. Furthermore, these slight touches were repeated and were associated with short, rapid movements of pelvis and legs. After another break, in addition to this behavior, the fetus contracted the muscles of the trunk and limbs, and then clonicotonic movements of the whole body followed. Finally, she relaxed and rested.
We observed this behavior for about 20 minutes. The mother was an active and interested witness, conversing with observers about her child's experience.
Evidence of male fetuses' excitement reflex in utero, such as erection or ″masturbation” movements, has been previously reported.
The current observation seems to show not only that the excitement reflex can be evoked in female fetuses at the third trimester of gestation but also that the orgasmic reflex can be elicited during intrauterine life. This would agree with the physiologic features of female sexuality: The female sexual response is separate from reproductive functions and doesn't need a full sexual maturity to be explicit."
Martinson, Floyd M. (1973). Infant and Child Sexuality: A Sociological Perspective. The Book Mark.
"By twelve years of age, approximately one boy in every four or five has tried at least to copulate with a female and more than ten percent of preadolescent boys experience their first ejaculation in connection with heterosexual intercourse, according to Kinsey. Ramsey reported that about one-third of his sample of middle-class boys had attempted sexual intercourse."
Ford. C. S.. & Beach. F. A. (1951). Patterns of sexual behavior. New York: Harper & Row.
"As long as the adult members of a society permit them to do so, immature males and females engage in practically every type of sexual behavior found in grown men and women. [p. 197] […] After reviewing the cross-species and cross-cultural evidence, we are convinced that tendencies toward sexual behavior before maturity and even before puberty are genetically determined in many primates, including human beings."
Reynolds, M.A., Herbenick, D. L., & Bancroft, J. (2003). The nature of childhood sexual experiences: Two studies 50 years apart. In J. Bancroft (Ed.), Sexual Development in Childhood (pp. 134-155). Indiana: Indiana University Press.
In a 1999 study of undergraduate students, 5.2% of females and 12.8% of males reported having engaged in sex play with their peers involving genital contact before elementary school, and that 1.3% of girls and 4.0% of boys had engaged in sex play involving anal/genital insertion (with objects or fingers) or oral-genital intercourse before elementary school. By the end of elementary school, the numbers increased to 29.2% for females and 32.9% for males for genital contact and 12.3 for girls and 10.1% for boys for insertion or oral sex. Very little pressure and almost no coercion were reported.

Thigpen, Jeffry W. (2009). "Early Sexual Behavior in a Sample of Low-Income, African American Children," Journal of Sex Research, 46(1), pp. 67-79.
"Some recent studies of primarily White, middle-class children have expanded our knowledge of the types of sexual behavior observed in children without known or suspected histories of sexual abuse. These studies show that children engage in sexual play (Lamb & Coakley, 1993; Leitenberg, Greenwald, & Tarran, 1989; Okami, Olmstead, & Abramson, 1997); show interest in viewing the bodies of others, as well as displaying their own (Friedrich, Fisher, Broughton, Houston, & Shafran, 1998; Friedrich, Grambsch, Broughton, Kuiper, & Beilke, 1991; Phipps-Yonas, Yonas, Turner, & Kauper, 1992; Shafran, 1995); and have knowledge of sexual anatomy and function (Gordon, Schroeder, & Abrams, 1990a,b; Grocke, Smith, & Graham, 1995). Taken with the findings from earlier descriptive studies that document the occurrence of such sexual behavior as penile erections in male infants, genital manipulation and play, and masturbation (Kinsey, Pomeroy, & Martin, 1948; Kinsey, Pomeroy, Martin, & Gebhard, 1953; Moll, 1913; Spitz, 1949), non-abused children are suggested to display a wide range of sexual behavior. Behavioral differentiation by gender has been suggested, as genital manipulation and masturbatory behavior have been reported to be more common among boys (Friedrich et al., 1998; Gagnon, 1985; Rutter, 1971). Older children are suggested to be more knowledgeable than younger children about sexual behavior, pregnancy, and sexual abuse prevention (Gordon et al., 1990a), whereas hugging and kissing, self-stimulation, and exhibitionism are reported to be more common among younger children (Friedrich et al., 1991; Kinsey et al., 1948). The findings of some studies have noted an inverse relation between age and childhood sexual behavior, suggesting that the sexual behavior of children becomes covert over time (Friedrich et al., 1998; Friedrich et al., 1991; Gagnon, 1985)."

As many as a quarter and up to half of all men are sexually aroused by children.
Hall, G.C.N., Hirschman, R., & Oliver, L.L. (1995). "Sexual Arousal and Arousability to Pedophilic Stimuli in a Community Sample of Normal Men," Behavior Therapy, 26, 681-694.
"Consistent with previous data (Barbaree & Marshall, 1989; Briere & Runtz, 1989; Fedora et al., 1992; Freund & Watson, 1991), 20 % of the current subjects self-reported pedophilic interest and 26.25 % exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli. […]
Eighty subjects completed the study. […] Twenty-six subjects [approximately 33%] exhibited sexual arousal to the child slides that equaled or exceeded their arousal to the adult slides.
[…] a sizable minority of men in normal populations who have not molested children may exhibit pedophilic fantasies and arousal. In recent studies, 12 to 32% of community college samples of men reported sexual attraction to children (B &R, 1989, H,G & C. 1990) or exhibited penile response to pedophilic stimuli (B&M, 1989, F et al, 1992, F&L, 1989, F & W, 1989). Thus, arousal to pedophilic stimuli does not necessarily correspond with pedophilic behavior (Hall, 1990; Schouten & Simon, 1992), although there are arguments to the contrary (Quinsey & Laws, 1990)."
Green, R. (2002). "Is pedophilia a mental disorder?," Archives of Sexual Behavior, 31(6), 467-471.
"In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21% reported some sexual attraction to small children, 9% described sexual fantasies involving children, 5% admitted to having masturbated to sexual fantasies of children, and 7% indicated they might have sex with a child if not caught (Briere & Runtz, 1989). Briere and Runtz remarked that “given the probable social undesirability of such admissions, we may hypothesize that the actual rates were even higher” (p. 71). In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child (Smiljanich & Briere, 1996).
Laboratory researchers have validated physiologically the self-report studies of nonclinical, nonpedophile identified volunteers. In a sample of 80 “normal” volunteers, over 25% self-reported some pedophilic interest or in the plethysmographic phase exhibited penile arousal to a child that equaled or exceeded arousal to an adult (Hall, Hirschman, & Oliver, 1995). In another study, “normal” men’s erections to pictures of pubescent and younger girls averaged 70 and 50%, respectively, of their responses to adult females (Quinsey, Steinman, Bergersen, & Holmes, 1975). In a control group of 66 males recruited from hospital staff and the community, 17% showed a penile response that was pedophilic (Fedora et al., 1992). Freund and Watson (1991), studying community male volunteers in a plethysmography classification study, found that19%were misclassified as having an erotic preference for minors. Freund and Costell (1970) studied 48 young Czech soldiers who were shown slides of children between 4 and 10, both male and female, as well as adolescents and adults, male and female. Penile responsivity to female children, ages 4–10, was intermediate to adolescent and adult females and males in one scoring system. In the other scoring system, all 48 soldiers showed penile response to adult females, as did 40 of 48 to adolescent females, and notably, 28 of 48 showed penile response to the female children age 4–10."

Some psychologists believe there isn't even such a thing as pedophilia and that everybody has sexual attraction to children and that it's just been suppressed by our society. Others believe it is simply an orientation:
Gaither, George A. (2002). "Peer Commentaries on Green (2002) and Schmidt (2002): Pedophilia as a Sexual Orientation?," Archives of Sexual Behavior, 31(6), 486.
"One possible conceptualization of pedophilia is that it is a sexual orientation. This point of view appears to be consistent with Schmidt's reasoning. Although most researchers have tended to discuss sexual orientation in terms of the sexes or gender identities of the individuals involved (most likely assuming that the individual to whom one is attracted is of consenting age), there have been a growing number of researchers who have defined sexual orientation in much broader terms, which include pedophilia (e.g., Barbaree, Bogaert, & Seto, 1995; Berlin, 2000; Feierman, 1990; Laws & O'Donohue, 1997; Suppe, 1984). Barbaree et al. (1995), for instance, stated that "sexual orientation is defined by (1) the ability of a certain class of stimuli to evoke sexual arousal and desire in the individual, (2) the persons or objects toward which sexual behavior and activity are directed by the individual, and (3) the persons or objects depicted in fantasies and cognitions" (p. 358). Pedophilia certainly fits within this definition of sexual orientation. Furthermore, clinical evidence suggests that, similar to homosexual or heterosexual orientations, a pedophilic sexual orientation typically begins by early adolescence, tends to be lifelong, and is resistant to change (Abel & Osborn, 1995; Marshall, 1997), for as Schmidt states, it is part of the person's identity."

A lot of preindustrial societies don't restrict sexuality at all, and studies have found these societies tend to be less violent. The inverse is also true, with sexually repressed societies having a tendency of being more violent.
Prescott, J.W. (1975). "Body Pleasure and The Origins of Violence," in The Futurist and The Bulletin of The Atomic Scientists.
Prescott links deprivation of physical affection in childhood to the eventual development of violent and aggressive behaviors. He examines various cultures, and finds that high levels of violence are strongly correlated with repression of extramarital sexual activity.
Sagan, C. (1980). "Who Speaks For Earth".
"Mammals characteristically nuzzle, fondle, hug, caress, pet, groom and love their young, behavior essentially unknown among the reptiles. If it is really true that the R-complex and limbic systems live in an uneasy truce within our skulls and still partake of their ancient predelictions, we might expect affectionate parental indulgence to encourage our mammalian natures, and the absence of physical affection to prod reptilian behavior. There is some evidence that this is the case. In laboratory experiments, Harry and Margaret Harlow found that monkeys raised in cages and physically isolated—even though they could see, hear and smell their simian fellows—developed a range of morose, withdrawn, self-destructive and otherwise abnormal characteristics. In humans the same is observed for children raised without physical affection—usually in institutions—where they are clearly in great pain."
"The neuropsychologist James W. Prescott has performed a startling cross-cultural statistical analysis of 400 preindustrial societies and found that cultures that lavish physical affection on infants tend to be disinclined to violence. Even societies without notable fondling of infants develop nonviolent adults, provided sexual activity of adolescents is not repressed. Prescott believes that cultures with a predisposition for violence are composed of individuals who have been deprived—during at least one of two critical stages in life, infancy and adolescence—of the pleasures of the body. Where physical affection is encouraged, theft, organized religion and invidious displays of wealth are inconspicuous; where infants are physically punished, there tends to be slavery, frequent killing, torturing, and mutilation of enemies."
"…the correlations are significant. Prescott writes: ‘The percent likelihood of a society becoming physically violent if it is physically affectionate toward its infants and tolerant of premarital sexual behavior is 2 percent. The probability of this relationship occurring by chance is 125,000 to one. I am not aware of any other developmental variable that has such a high degree of predictive validity.’ Infants hunger for physical affection; adolescents are strongly driven to sexual activity. If youngsters had their way, societies might develop in which adults have little tolerance for aggression, territoriality, ritual and social hierarchy…” / “…child abuse and severe sexual repression are crimes against humanity. More work on this provocative thesis is clearly needed. Meanwhile, we can each make a personal and noncontroversial contribution to the future of the world by hugging our infants tenderly.”

Nelson, J. A. (1989). "Intergenerational sexual contact: A continuum model of participants and experiences," Journal of Sex Education and Therapy, 15, 3-12.
"Cultural desexualization and denial of children's normal sexual thoughts and feelings: Many patients who present with sex problems suffer not because they were exposed to early sexual experience but because they were deprived of the natural sexual imprinting that occurs among animals and primitive humans (Harlow & Harlow, 1962). […] In fact, they cite Kinsey et al. (1953) and Ford and Beach (1951) in suggesting that early sexual experience is often positively correlated with greater adult sexual and interpersonal satisfaction. They quote Prescott (1975) in linking repression of childhood sexuality with higher levels of adult social violence."
Okami, Paul; Olmstead, Richard; and Abramson, Paul R. (1997). "Sexual experiences in early childhood: 18-year longitudinal data from the UCLA family lifestyles project - University of California, Los Angeles," Journal of Sex Research, 34, 339-347.
"On the other hand, lack of sex play has been indicted for delaying normal development (Gadpaille, 1981), causing sexual pathology in adulthood (Currier, 1981), or indirectly resulting in social violence, as some have concluded from the work of Prescott (1975, 1979)."
Körperkontakt: Die Bedeutung der Haut für die Entwicklung des Menschen ("Physical Contact: The Importance of the Skin in Human Development"), by Ashley Montagu for Klett-Cotta (2004)
The author reports on her extensive research into the many deleterious effects of insufficient physical affection during childhood.
Yates, A. (2004). "Biologic perspective on early erotic development," Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 13(3), pp. 479-496.
"Societies that permit early sex play are said to have fewer adult sexual dysfunctions and paraphilias [10]. Across various cultures, the custom of punishing children for sexual activity is associated with adult sexual restrictions and abstention from intercourse [11]. Ample skin-to-skin contact between mother and infant is associated with a sexual approach rather than avoidance pattern in adults, whereas restricted skin-to-skin contact is associated with problematic intimacy and warlike or aggressive behavior [12, 13 and 14]."

Very few children are harmed by sexual encounters with adults or peers.
Levine, J. (1996). "A Question of Abuse," Mother Jones.
"What's wrong with these things? "They make parents nervous," says Allie Kilpatrick, a social work professor at the University of Georgia who conducted a massive review of the literature on childhood sexual experiences, both wanted and unwanted, and administered her own 33-page questionnaire to 501 Southern women. Most of Kilpatrick's subjects had kissed and hugged, fondled and masturbated as adolescents, and more than a quarter had had vaginal intercourse. Her conclusion: "The majority of young people who experience some kind of sexual behavior find it pleasurable, without much guilt, and with no harmful consequences." A similar study of 526 New England undergraduates revealed "no differences…between sibling, nonsibling, and no-[sexual]-experience groups on a variety of adult sexual behavior and sexual adjustment measures."
Rind, Bruce & Tromovitch, Philip (1997). "A meta-analytic review of findings from national samples on psychological correlates of child sexual abuse," Journal of Sex Research, 34, 237-255.
"The self-reported effects data contradict the conclusions or implications presented in previous literature reviews that harmful effects stemming from CSA are pervasive and intense in the population of persons with this experience. Baker and Duncan (1985) found that, although some respondents reported permanent harm stemming from their CSA experiences (4% of males and 13% of females), the overwhelming majority did not (96% of males and 87% of females). Severe or intense harm would be expected to linger into adulthood, but this did not occur for most respondents in this national sample, according to their self-reports, contradicting the conclusion or implication of intense harm stemming from CSA in the typical case. Meta-analyses of CSA-adjustment relations from the five national studies that reported results of adjustment measures revealed a consistent pattern: SA respondents were less well adjusted than control respondents. Importantly, however, the size of this difference (i.e., effect size) was consistently small in the case of both males and females. The unbiased effect size estimate for males and females combined was ru = .08, which indicates that CSA, assuming that it was responsible for the adjustment difference between SA and control respondents, did not produce intense problems on average."
Steever, E. E., Follette, V. M., & Naugle, A. E. (2001). "The correlates of male adults' perceptions of their early sexual experiences," Journal of Traumatic Stress, 14(1), 189–204.
"Three groups of participants were assessed for this study: (1) men who report no history of childhood sexual experiences or report a history of consensual childhood and adolescent sexual experiences with peers (less than five years age difference; NSA), (2) men who do not identify themselves as survivors of childhood sexual abuse, but report a history of childhood or adolescent (before age eighteen) sexual experiences that were coercive/forced in nature, occurred with an individual at least 5 years older than the subject, or were incestuous in nature (involved an older family member), thus satisfying typical research definitions of child sexual abuse (ESE), and (3) men who report a history of childhood sexual experiences that they label as sexual abuse (CSA). […] Analysis of variance between groups revealed that Group CSA (M = .71, SD = .42) reported significantly more distress than Group NSA (M = .40, SD = .36) or Group ESE did (M = .46, SD = .22). […] Consistent with our hypotheses, participants in Group CSA were twice as likely to have participated in psychotherapy as participants in Group ESE. In fact, more than half of Group CSA reported that they had sought mental health treatment. […] Participants in Group ESE, who by standard research criteria would be classified as "abused" did not seek out mental health counseling to a statistically greater degree than participants in Group NSA. Because the participants in Group ESE did not report higher levels of psychological distress than those in Group NSA, it seems likely that these men did not seek treatment

Rind, Bruce (2001). "Gay and Bisexual Adolescent Boys' Sexual Experiences With Men: An Empirical Examination of Psychological Correlates in a Nonclinical Sample", Archives of Sexual Behavior, 30(4), 345-368
"Over the last quarter century the incest model, with its image of helpless victims exploited and traumatized by powerful perpetrators, has come to dominate perceptions of virtually all forms of adult-minor sex. Thus, even willing sexual relations between gay or bisexual adolescent boys and adult men, which differ from father-daughter incest in many important ways, are generally seen by the lay public and professionals as traumatizing and psychologically injurious. This study assessed this common perception by examining a nonclinical, mostly college sample of gay and bisexual men. Of the 129 men in the study, 26 were identified as having had age-discrepant sexual relations (ADSRs) as adolescents between 12 and 17 years of age with adult males. Men with ADSR experiences were as well adjusted as controls in terms of self-esteem and having achieved a positive sexual identity. Reactions to the ADSRs were predominantly positive, and most ADSRs were willingly engaged in. Younger adolescents were just as willing and reacted at least as positively as older adolescents. Data on sexual identity development indicated that ADSRs played no role in creating same-sex sexual interests, contrary to the "seduction" hypothesis. Findings were inconsistent with the incest model. The incest model has come to act as a procrustean bed, narrowly dictating how adult-minor sexual relations quite different from incest are perceived."
Oellerich, T.D. (1998). "Identifying and Dealing with 'Child Savers'", IPT Journal.
"Kilpatrick (1992) concluded that early child and adolescent sexual experiences, unless there was force or high pressure involved, had no influence on later adult functioning regardless of the type of partner involved (i.e., relative or non-relative) or the age differences. She reported that, when she discussed her findings with professionals, they closed their ears to them. They were most closed to those findings that indicated positive reactions to these early sexual experiences and to those findings that indicated that incestuous experiences did not cause irreparable harm."
"Long-Range Effects of Child and Adolescent Sexual Experiences Positive Review", Allie C. Kilpatrick.
This book will be disturbing to many readers. The assumption that all children are "damaged" by their experiences is challenged by Kilpatrick's finding that 38% of the adult respondents reported the sexual experiences as children to be "pleasant" while only 25% reported them to be "unpleasant." Kilpatrick also found that, although the majority of the women stated that the experience was initiated by the partner, for many (23% of the children 0-14 years and 39% of adolescents 15-17 years) the women reported having been the initiator. Another surprising finding was that only 4% of the respondents reported that they would have liked to have had counseling.
Kilpatrick's plea to give truth a chance will probably fall on deaf ears. The "child advocates" who believe adult-child sexual contact is always harmful and destructive will see these findings as distracting society from its mission to protect children. Those who believe that all sexually abused children need psychotherapy to help them cope with the experience are not likely to change their views. The implications of this research simply are counter to our society's prevailing political ideology.
Obviously, the confusion about the effects of adult-child sexual contact needs to be clarified for everyone concerned and this study provides important information. If a given child is, in fact, not harmed by a sexual experience with an adult, treating the child like a victim and subjecting the child to months of feeling-expressive play therapy is likely to be iatrogenic. Also, attorneys, social workers, and mental health experts would profit from using Kilpatrick's findings as they apply to various states in judicial proceedings.
This book, which ruptures prevailing myths, should be read by all professionals who deal with child sexual abuse.
Reviewed by LeRoy Schultz, Emeritus Professor of Social Work, West Virginia University.

Research has shown that societies stigma of the act may account for a large portion of the harm.
Bauserman, Robert; Rind, Bruce (1997). "Psychological Correlates of Male Child and Adolescent Sexual Experiences with Adults: A Review of the Nonclinical Literature," Archives of Sexual Behavior, 26(2), 105-141.
"Secondary consequences include reactions of others, such as parents and peers, to the sexual contacts. Feelings of guilt and shame regarding the sexual contacts, which are based on perceived violation of one’s own and others’ norms, are also addressed here.
Emotional responses of guilt were related to outcomes, with greater guilt associated with more negative responses, Haugaard and Emery (1989) and Okami (1991) both reported guilt feelings to be associated with negative evaluations of experiences. Stein et al. (1988), in their study of unwanted experience in a community sample, noted that feelings of guilt and shame were common. Risin and Koss (1987) reported that guilt feelings were more common in experiences involving fondling, which were also associated with more force and greater levels of other negative feelings. Finally, Sandfort (1984) reported that when the boys interviewed in his study were asked about negative aspects of their relationships, many cited concerns about possible negative reactions from others, such as parents, peers, and authorities.
The role of socialization in these reactions may be very important. Finkelhor (1979) and Fritz et al. (1981) both suggested that boys’ reactions may be more positive than those of girls because boys are socialized to regard sex in a more positive fashion, whereas girls receive more negative messages. Fritz et at. (1981) stated that although girls typically regarded their experiences as sexual violation, boys often regarded their experiences as sexual initiation.
Clearly, feelings of guilt and shame and concerns about negative reactions from others are associated with negative responses to early sexual contacts with adults. These responses, however, are not inherent in the sexual contact per se but rather stem from social taboos and condemnation (cf. Constantine, 1981). To the extent that boys receive more positive messages regarding sexuality, they are less likely to experience these negative emotions and to react negatively to sexual contacts."
Nelson, Joan A. (1986). "Incest: Self-Report Findings From a Nonclinical Sample," Journal of Sex Research, 22(4), 473-474.
"No force of any kind was found in 49% (68) of the reports. Yet 30% (14) of these no-force experiences were described as negative. The individuals described their otherwise consensual experiences as affected negatively by guilt or fear of social or parental disapproval, an issue which emerged repeatedly in the interviews and written responses, both positive and negative. Approximately half of the female respondents and 4% of the male respondents stated that they continued to experience conflict in regard to their incest experiences, usually associated with, if not a direct result of, guilt, even though many of the relationships had terminated many years before the report. One respondent commented, "I went crazy trying to understand how anything so good could be so bad.""
Higgins, D. J., & McCabe, M. P. (2003). "Maltreatment and Family Dysfunction in Childhood and the Subsequent Adjustment of Children and Adults," Journal of Family Violence, 18(2)
Three co-published studies. In Study 1, "Parental sexual punitiveness, traditionality, family adaptability and family cohesion significantly predicted scores on 4 maltreatment scales and children's externalizing behavior problems." In Study 2, "Parental sexual punitiveness, traditionality, family adaptability, and family cohesion during childhood predicted the level of maltreatment and current psychopathology."

Coffey, P., Leitenberg, H., Henning, K., Turner, T., & Bennett, R. T. (1996). "Mediators of the long-term impact of child sexual abuse: Perceived stigma, betrayal, powerlessness, and self-blame," Child Abuse & Neglect, 20(5), pp.447-455
"Regression analyses entering only the level of sexual activity to predict the mediator variables found that level of sexual activity was related to stigma […] The level of sexual activity was also a direct predictor o1 the GSI when entered into a regression as the sole predictor […] However, when level of sexual activity and the mediator variables were used in combination to predict GSI, this analysis yielded an X2 of .33, F(5,168) = 16.71, p < .0000 and the only predictors that accounted for unique variance in the GSI were two of the mediators. They were stigma (B = .36), F = 17.04, p < .001 and self-blame (B = .25), F = 11.99, p < .0007. The level of sexual activity was no longer a significant predictor of the GSI score when the mediators were entered into the equation. The results of this path analysis therefore indicate that the only mediational paths in predicting adjustment on the GSI were for level of sexual activity via stigma and self-blame. […] Because the path analysis quizs a particular mediation model it is also fair to say that these results support the hypothesis that stigma and self-blame may underlie the long-term negative impact of a child sexual abuse experience. […] Clearly feelings of self-blame and stigma regarding child sexual abuse can linger long into adulthood. This sense of feeling ashamed, tainted, and blameworthy regarding the abuse may impact adjustment by affecting the survivor's core beliefs about their worth as a person. Struggling with these feelings may result in heightened levels of psychological distress. These findings further suggest that feelings of both stigma and serf-blame in adulthood are particularly affected by the level of sexual activity involved in the abusive experience. It may be that higher levels of sexual activity result in an increased sense of being "damaged goods" and tainted due to a greater sense of personal and societal violation. Certainly society considers intercourse to be the most taboo form of sexual contact with children."

Finkelhor, D. & Browne, A. (1985). "The traumatic impact of child sexual abuse: A conceptualization," American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 55 (4), 530-541.
Three of the four "tramagenic dynamics" proposed by Finkelhor for child sexual abuse are related to Western society's conceptualization of sex or reaction to CSA. "Betrayal refers to the dynamic by which children discover that someone on whom they were vitally dependent has caused them harm. This may occur in a variety of ways in a molestation experience. For example, in the course of abuse or its aftermath, children may come to the realization that a trusted person has manipulated them through lies or misrepresentations about moral standards. They may also come to realize that someone whom they loved or whose affection was important to them treated them with callous disregard. […] A child who was suspicious of a father’s activities from the beginning may feel less betrayed than one who initially experienced the contact as nurturing and loving and then is suddenly shocked to realize what is really happening. Obviously, the degree of betrayal is also related to a family’s response to disclosure. Children who are disbelieved, blamed, or ostracized undoubtedly experience a greater sense of betrayal than those who are supported. […] Powerlessness – or what might also be called disempowerment, the dynamic of rendering the victim powerless – refers to the process in which the child’s will, desires, and sense of efficacy are continually contravened. […] But force and threat are not necessary; any kind of situation in which a child feels trapped, if only by the realization of the consequences of disclosure, can create a sense of powerlessness. […] Stigmatization, the final dynamic, refers to the negative connotations (e.g., badness, shame, and guilt) that are communicated to the child around the experiences and that then become incorporated into the child’s self-image. These negative meanings are communicated in many ways. They can come directly from the abuser, who may blame the victim for the activity, demean the victim, or furtively convey a sense of shame about the behavior. Pressure for secrecy from the offender can also convey powerful messages of shame and guilt. But stigmatization is also reinforced by attitudes that the victim infers or hears from other persons in the family or community. Stigmatization may thus grow out of the child’s prior knowledge or sense that the activity is considered deviant and taboo, and it is certainly reinforced if, after disclosure, people react with shock or hysteria, or blame the child for what has transpired. Children may be additionally stigmatized by people in their environment who now impute other negative characteristics to the victim (e.g., loose morals or “spoiled goods”) as a result of the molestation. […] Some children may be too young to have much awareness of social attitudes and thus experience little stigmatization, whereas others have to deal with powerful religious and cultural taboos in addition to the usual stigma." The single non-related dynamic ("traumatic sexualization") explains responses that are considered negative because of Western society's conceptualization of sex.

Malón, Agustín (2009). "Onanism and Child Sexual Abuse: A Comparative Study of Two Hypotheses ," Archives of Sexual Behavior. In press.
This article agrees with the above analysis of Finkelhor's model: "Finkelhor and Browne (1985) hypothesized four “traumatogenic dynamics”: traumatic sexualization, deceit, defenselessness, and stigmatization, and claimed these explained the traumatic specificity of CSA, something that is different from other otherwise equally severe trauma. But even a cursory examination of these shows they are found in other than CSA experiences, all are not always present, nor are they necessarily intrinsic to the child’s experience; they are, in fact, largely extrinsic societal artifacts."
Plummer, Ken (1981). "The Paedophile's Progress: A View from Below," in Brian Taylor (ed.), Perspectives on Paedophilia, p. 227. London: Batsford.
"Studies point to the experience being without trauma and frequently mutually pleasurable … unless, and this is an important proviso, it is 'discovered' by the family or the community. When this happens, it appears that the child can become shocked by the engulfing anger and outrage of the adult."
Henry, J. (1997). "System intervention trauma to child sexual abuse victims following disclosure," Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 12(4), 499-512.
"Results indicated that higher trauma scores, as measured by the Trauma Symptom Checklist, were related to an increased number of interviews, even when other aspects of the abuse such as seriousness were controlled for." (As cited in Investigation & Prosecution in Child Sexual Abuse)
Berliner, L., & Conte, J. R. (1995). "The effects of disclosure and intervention on sexually abused children," Child Abuse and Neglect, 19(3), 371-384.
"Having contact with a greater number of professionals following disclosure was related to greater negative impact of the abuse." (As cited in Investigation & Prosecution in Child Sexual Abuse)
Sandfort, T. (1987). Boys on their contacts with men: A study of sexually expressed friendships, New York: Global Academic Publishers, 1987.
"Great stress is placed in the literature upon the reaction of the child's environment if it comes to light that he has had sex with an adult. According to Weeks (1976) parental response is the single most important factor in determining what effect this will all have upon the child (See also Zeegers 1968, Van der Kwast 1975). Also if the discovery results in a court case this can turn the sexual contact into a negative experience." (Chapter 3)

Studies have shown an increase in good mental health with early childhood sexual experiences.
Harden, K., Mendle, J., Hill, J., Turkheimer, E., and Emery, R. (2008). "Rethinking timing of first sex and delinquency[1]," Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 37(4), 373-385.
"The relation between timing of first sex and later delinquency was examined using a genetically informed sample of 534 same-sex twin pairs from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, who were assessed at three time points over a 7-year interval. […] After controlling for these genetic and environmental confounds using a quasi-experimental design, earlier age at first sex predicted lower levels of delinquency in early adulthood. […]
Although the current results are contrary to embedded assumptions, they are actually consistent with previous research. Specifically, three quasi-experimental (longitudinal or behavior genetic) studies that examined whether timing of first sex influences subsequent psychosocial functioning, controlling for psychological differences that precede sexual initiation, have all failed to find adverse effects for sexual timing. […]
The current study suggests that there may be positive functions for early initiation of sexual activity, in that the co-twin with earlier age at first sex demonstrated lower levels of delinquency in early adulthood. This result echoes a small but important body of previous research. In one of the first pieces of sex research, Kinsey et al. (1953) concluded that premarital sexual activity resulted in minimal "psychological disturbance" and may result in healthier non-romantic relationships and greater happiness later in life. More recent research has indicated that early sexual timing is associated with popularity (Prinstein et al. 2003); high self-esteem (for a review see Goodson et al. 2006; Paul et al. 2000); positive self-concept (Pedersen et al. 2003); high levels of body pride (Lammers et al. 2000), and increasing closeness to the same-sex best friend (Billy et al. 1988). […] In the domain of adult sexual functioning, earlier age at first sex was found to predict greater coital orgasmic capacity in adult women (Raboch and Bartak 1983) and to discriminate sexually functional versus non-functional older men (age 64 years; Vallery-Masson et al. 1981). Women reporting an earlier age at first sex demonstrate less reactivity and faster recovery (as measured by cortical response) in response to stress (Brody 2002)."
Arreola, Sonya; Neilands, Torsten; Pollack, Lance; Paul, Jay; Catania, Joseph (2008). "Childhood Sexual Experiences and Adult Health Sequelae Among Gay and Bisexual Men: Defining Childhood Sexual Abuse," Journal of Sex Research, 45(3), pp. 246 - 252.
"Those who had forced sex were significantly more likely to be depressed or have suicidal ideation than those who had consensual sex and those who had no sex before age 18. There was no difference between the consensual sex group and those who had no sex before age 18. The level of well-being was significantly higher for the consensual group compared with the no sex before 18 group and the forced sex group. The latter two groups did not differ from each other on well-being. […] Interestingly, the forced sex group and the no sex group were statistically indistinguishable in their level of well-being, while the consensual sex group was significantly more likely to have a higher level of well-being than either of the other two groups. This suggests that consensual sex before 18 years of age may have a positive effect, perhaps as an adaptive milestone of adolescent sexual development." This study was inclusive of both minor-minor relations and adult-minor relations; no distinctions were made.
Bauserman, Robert, and Davis, Clive (1996). "Perceptions of Early Sexual Experiences and Adult Sexual Adjustment," International Journal of Sexual Health, 8(3), 37-59.
"Results supported the hypotheses that positively evaluated early sexual experiences would be associated with greater erotophilia, more acceptance of various sexual behaviors for self and others, and greater sexual satisfaction."

Family environment is more predictive of harm than child sexual abuse.
Nash, M.R., Hulsey, T.L., Sexton, M.C., et al. (1993). "Long-term sequelae of childhood sexual abuse: Perceived family environment, psychopathology, and dissociation," Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 61:1–8.
"Our first hypothesis, that sexual abuse itself is associated with broad-spectrum, general psychological impairment, independent of the effects of perceived family environment, was not supported by the findings. Perceived family environment appears to be an important mediating variable in determining general level of adult psychological distress, so important that we found no significant residual effect for abuse per se on the extent of general psychological impairment. For some victims, sexual abuse may be a signal variable that the home environment is profoundly and broadly pathogenic. Subsequent adult impairment may be an effect not only of abuse but of the context in which it was embedded."
Fromuth, M.D. (1986). "The relationship of childhood sexual abuse with later psychological and sexual adjustment in a sample of college women," Child Abuse & Neglect, 10:5-15
"To further explore the nature of the significant relationships found between the SCL-90 variables and sexual abuse, multiple correlations were performed predicting the SCL-90 variables from the presence of childhood sexual abuse and the Parental Support Scale. As can be seen by examining Table 1, the Parental Support Scale was a better predictor of the SCL-90 variables than was the history of childhood sexual abuse. Indeed, semipartial correlations revealed that, except for the Phobic Anxiety Scale (see Table 2), a history of sexual abuse did not significantly increase the prediction of the SCL-90 variables over and above that predicted by the Parental Support Scale alone. This suggests that for all but the Phobic Anxiety Scale, the significant relationships found between childhood sexual abuse and the SCL-90 variables were due to the confounding of the sexual abuse with the family background."

Higgins, D. J., & McCabe, M. P. (2003). "Maltreatment and Family Dysfunction in Childhood and the Subsequent Adjustment of Children and Adults," Journal of Family Violence, 18(2)
"Although child maltreatment scores predicted psychopathology, childhood family variables were better predictors of adjustment. [..] Standard multiple regression analyses were used to assess the contribution of scores on the five maltreatment scales to the adjustment measures of TSC-40 Total score and Self-derogation (see Table IV). Scores on these five maltreatment scales significantly predicted adults' reports of trauma symptoms, F(5, 132) = 15,36, p < .001, with psychological maltreatment being the only statistically significant unique predictor (sr2 = .05). Maltreatment scores also significantly predicted self-depreciation, F(5, 132) = 7.14, p < .001, with neglect being the only statistically significant unique predictor (sr2 = .03). Standard multiple regression analyses were used to assess the contribution of gender and scores on family background variables (closeness and quality of childhood relationships, physical and verbal affection, parental divorce, family adaptability, family cohesion, parental sexual punitiveness, quality of interparental relationship, traditionality of mother, traditionality of father) to the adjustment measures of TSC-40 Total score and Self-derogation (see Table IV). The family background variables significantly predicted trauma symptomology F(10, 127) = 4.44, p < .001; and self-depreciation, F(10, 127) = 3:87; p < .001. Family adaptability and quality of childhood relationships were unique predictors of both trauma symptomatology (sr2 = .05 and .05 respectively) and self-depreciation (sr2 = .04 and .03 respectively)."
Friedrich, W., Beilke, R., and Urquiza, A. (1987). "Children from sexually abusive families: A behavioral comparison," Journal of Interpersonal Violence , 2, 391-402.
"Friedrich et al. (1987) used mulitvariate analysis to explore the effects of abuse and family variables simultaneously on symptomatology. This study found that abuse severity was not a significant predictor of internalizing symptoms when controlling for family variables; instead, internalizing symptoms were predicted by family conflict, family cohesion, and time since disclosure. On the other hand, abuse severity and family variables both contributed significant variance in predicting externalizing symptoms and sexualized behaviors." (as cited by Spaccarelli and Fuchs, 1997, "Variability in Symptom Expression among Sexually Abused Girls: Developing Multivariate Models")
Harter, S., Alexander, P.C., and Neimeyer, R.A. (1988). "Long-term effects of incestuous child abuse in college women: Social adjustment, social cognition, and family characteristics," Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 56:5–8.
"Additional analyses suggested that family characteristics and increased perceptions of social isolation were more predictive of social maladjustment than abuse per se."

Children have been shown to have reasoning capabilities similar to adults.
Waber, D.P., et al. (2007). "The NIH MRI Study of Normal Brain Development: Performance of a Population Based Sample of Healthy Children Aged 6 to 18 Years on a Neuropsychological Battery," Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 13(5), 729-746.
"Perhaps most intriguing are the age-related trajectories for raw score performance. For most tasks, proficiency improved dramatically between 6 and 10 years of age, leveling off during early adolescence (approximately 10 to 12 years of age), suggesting that for many neurocognitive tasks, children approach adult levels of performance at that age. For a few measures, scores increased linearly throughout the age range. These were tasks that assessed basic information processing, such as Coding, Digit Span, and Spatial Span. Still others were associated with a non-linear component during adolescence. Some showed a flattening of the curve followed by another period of acceleration, suggesting another spurt in mid-adolescence. Verbal learning actually reversed direction with performance declining in later adolescence."
Haidt, J. (2001). "The emotional dog and its rational tail: A social intuitionist approach to moral judgment," Psychological Review, 108, 814-834.
"Turiel (1983) has shown that young children do not believe [that actions are wrong just because they are punished]. They say that harmful acts, such as hitting and pulling hair, are wrong whether they are punished or not. They even say that such acts would be wrong if adults ordered them to be done."
Adler, N.E., & Matthews, K. (1994). "Why do some people get sick and some stay well?," Annual Review of Psychology, 45, 229-259.
"However, empirical quizs show that adolescents are no less rational than adults. Applications of rational models to adolescent decision-making show that adolescents are consistent in their reasoning and behavior after the salient set of beliefs is assessed (Adler et al 1990). Quadrel et al (1993) demonstrated that adolescents are no more biased in their estimates of vulnerability to adverse health outcomes than are their parents."
Weithorn, L. A. & Campbell, S. B. (1982). "The competency of children and adolescents to make informed treatment decisions," Child Development, 53(6), 1589-1598.
"In general, minors aged fourteen were found to demonstrate a level of competence equivalent to that of adults. […] The ages of eighteen or twenty-one as the "cutoffs" below which individuals are presumed to be incompetent to make determinations about their own welfare do not reflect the psychological capabilities of most adolescents."

Let's assume the pedophilic myth of the self-fulfilling prophecy was true and 100% of the (mental) harm sex causes to children is caused by the cultural impact on the child and not by the predator. (which is highly doubtful)

Even then the harm would still be real and therefore it would still be a valid argument against child sex until you have managed to change that culture.

I dont see that happening any time soon as normalfags want their safe space.

tl;dr

These studies prove that pedophilia isn't wrong and that children are sexual beings and want sex.

lmao

….but it's wrong tho

but children can't consent

Wew lad

Legally yes they cant but they can consent.

I'm sure it's just pure coincidence that a lot of pedos happen to be jews.

Not an argument>>7107195

Kek yeah whatever faggot you wanna ignore the studies go ahead but the truth is its not wrong get red pilled and stop acting like a fucking idiot on this topic.

CPfag detected

lmao

Kek im not fucking Jewish im German im a Nazi.

(Checked)
That you watch CP

Sure thing Mischling.

I will nether confirm nor deny that

rekt

Gay mods

why are there so many pedophiles in germany these days

are you a fluchtling by any chance?

Only jews and rapefugees chase after children really.

satan's doubles cometh
Hitler did it. So he did something wrong.

Hitler was a pedophile

What a shame, user.

There is no reason for it. You know it's immoral and illegal and you still persist. And for what?
Is risking jail time and a loss of your life's reputation worth it for a different fap?

lmao

Fuck off moralfag

WOW THIS IS A GREAT THREAD AND I'M SURPRISED I'M NOT BANNED

I guess pedos have no more will power than the average normie… they are too weak to resist their forbidden loli desires

Hitler was a non-exclusive pedophile DUHH!!

Actually I watched parts of the vid and now THIS THREAD SUCKS

I saw this lg in a store today who had on short shorts and glowing skin like hhnnnnnggg the only thing hotter would be a placenta

You think if a man is on a photo with a little girl that makes the man a pedophile?

Hold on there, he might actually have to rub together his two brain cells for this one.

If that means protecting children from sexual abuse and those that fap to it, so be it.

Surely you can control your impulses to the degree that it doesn't involve doing something illegal though?
What's wrong with 'Barely Legal' type stuff as a safe, legal alternative?

sicko

Did i say that?? NO!!!!.

The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world hnnnnnnnggg

You faggy little mommy's boys lmao

I've taken such good care of my health that my skin glows, but that lg almost topped me, I'd def eat her placenta if you know what I mean

You faggots dont give a shit about children or protecting them you only wanna protect you're idea of what a child is which to you is a asexual retard who doesn't know shit and cant do shit until 18 which is simply bullshit as you're idea of what a child is is very disrespectful to all kids and you faggots are very wrong as the studies i posted say otherwise so fuck off.

It helps me control my urges to molest and keep myself under control.

I don't believe that either but that's what the law is whether you like it or not.

That still doesn't mean that CP is Ok because -some- girls under 18 can actually understand & consent

How do you even reach this level of degeneracy?
This is just 'muh dik' for pedophiles

Pedos are either shitskins, homos or jews after all.

Extended childhood is a hell of a drug

Legal is legal, I doubt that anyone gives a fuck if you fap to a legal picture

SO
FUCKING
CLOSE!!

helluvadrug

mommy boy faggots

Why the fuck are you holding the law as a moral authority?? that doesn't sound like a good thing to do also love the hypocrisy here you guys wanna talk about morals yet your the same people who break speed limit laws copyright laws (Drinking laws for those under 21) and throw trash on the ground fuck off with you're hypocrisy faggots.

Nice projection there buddy.

Yeah
I hate people who are selectively, "The law is the law"

And go to their drug dealer to buy marijuana and not think anything of it

haha what cucks

Exactly

Pedokike, you don't need the law to tell you that sexually abusing children or watching footage of that sexual abuse is IMMORAL, regardless of the law.

Immoral to whom?
Not to anyone on Holla Forums that's for dam sure

you do realize that our laws dont actually protect children right?? even if we didn't have them in place there would still be molesters molesting kids.

but they wouldn't get locked up afterwards

This is you right now.

No if their quiet about it and dont get found out.

The girl is going to speak or let it slip eventually

That is why you tell her not to tell user.

Yeah that's going to work out well…

"Don't tell your mom. Remember, it was only a lollipop"

your grandma is very unlucky to have such a despicable worthless degenerate as a grandson

No i would tell her what we do together is a beautiful thing and its something you dont talk about it in public it should only be privet.

anti-pedos are irrational animals that will always try to twist conversations in order to 'win' aka be accepted by the status quo

the more you know..

That's funny because the terms irrational and animal describe pedophiles pretty accurately.

not quite

"Remember when I was 7 and uncle blew that incredible load on my face? I've had enough protein for that day LMAO."

If this picture doesn't cure your illness I don't know what will

Non-Exclusive is codeword for "I'm not even a pedophile, just a degenerate"…

It means that I like women and children.