Venezuela has a new 'forced labor' law that can require people to work in fields

A least venazula remains as the only gay friendly communist nation. That's something right?
"A new decree establishing that any employee in Venezuela can be effectively made to work in the country's fields as a way to fight the current food crisis is unlawful and effectively amounts to forced labor," Amnesty International said in a statement released on Thursday.
President Nicolás Maduro signed a decree at the end of last week that gives powers to the labor ministry to order "all workers from the public and private sector with enough physical capabilities and technical know-how" to join a government drive aimed at increasing food production.
The latest decree states its aim is to "guarantee food supply, social justice, and democracy," and claims it is necessary as "a defense against the economic war." It comes at a time when President Maduro is also struggling to hold off efforts by the political opposition to force a referendum on whether he should remain in office.
They can be required to work in the agricultural sector for a 60-day period that can be extended for another 60 days "if the circumstances require it."
Earlier this month, 120,000 desperate Venezuelans took advantage of a weekend's temporary relaxation of border controls to flood into the Colombian city of Cúcuta to shop for basics. Local stores reportedly ran out of supplies in a few hours.
Antonio Pestana, chief of Venezuela's farming association, told reporters last month that only 25 percent of agricultural land is actually being farmed.
cnbc.com/2016/07/29/venezuela-calls-for-mandatory-labor-in-farm-sector.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/more-rio-olympics-problems-brazil-police-cannot-afford-pens-toilet-paper-cleaning-2388157
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds pretty communist to me, I say we deport all our communist traitors to there when we take governmental power.

Reminder that Venezuela isn't very communist at all, it still is owned 99% by wealthy pro-usa billionaires, who are squeezing the government as hard as they can to railroad them out of power.

Don't expect Venezuela to turn into a capitalist heaven once Maduro is gone, it will just settle back into what it always was, 85% poverty, powerless underclass, rich people living in gated communities away from the poor.

for all you know hes friends with them
its not safe to let them run free or deport them

they should be indefinitely imprisoned while on mind-altering drugs that impair their capabilities to think or sense things 100% of the time, and this should be done in such a way that they'd get permanent brain damage
they would be drugged up until they die, preferably of a reason other than being on drugs

Free Lobotomies for Commies.

Helicopter tours could also work.

They'd probably voluntarily do the drugs. Hell, just give them weed to smoke and they'll sit around in prison for the rest of their lives.

Kill the Left!

Send them to a repurposed slaughter house. Grind their bodies for use as fertilizer. Problem solved.

I approve of this.

Fresh air, lots of exercise. What could possibly go wrong?

There are companies trying to pull out of Venezuela, and being forced to stay. Kimberly-Clark is one of them. They tried to shut down their facilities and the government forced them to remain open.

How wasteful.

Reminder that this is the country that has a toilet paper shortage. It has reached the final stage of communism.

nah at that point just killing them would be better.

I can't wait to see mass shootings of the saboteurs who refuse to work for free.

We do too, see the 13th Amendment.

Brazil has it too
ibtimes.com/more-rio-olympics-problems-brazil-police-cannot-afford-pens-toilet-paper-cleaning-2388157

Rio Police strikes when?

What is it then?

only a fucking kike would use gloves to move a god damn office chair. pussies never seen a hard day's work in their lives.

We don't expect Spics to do anything useful anyways
Non White Nations work best under the Stewardship of Whites, which is why Rhodesia, and Apartheid South Africa were so successful and Zimbabwe and Post Apartheid South Africa are hell holes

you can make soap out of people?

No, only Jews.

It gets worse.

Venezuela just appointed Mr. Alfredo Serrano, an Spanish hardcore Marxist as his new chief economist.

I used to think the food shortages were pure incompetence, but the theory it is a manufactured famine to force collectivization is looking more and more likely by the day.

Well it's either work to make food or perish.

I don't see much wrong with that.

The goverment expropiated nearly every goddamn industry in this country, i know this because i used to work in the Polar fabrics on Maracaibo. They would pretty much decree a business is 'unfit' for the revolution, trow everyone who ever worked there out to the streets then instate niggers straight from the Amazonas who had never speaked a single bit of spanish in their life.

This is why the country is on a famine right now. Rice industries, wheat, corn, etc. All of them used to supply OTHER countries in surplus food for prices so cheap it would rival China's economy. They were all torn down by the communist regime of Chavez because "muh capitalism is bad" and this is the result. Everyone who is even remotely connected to PSUV is responsible for the breakdown of this country, it is a shithole now not because of incompetency but because of straight up sabotague and military-lead media blackouts. Every single news you hear from venezuela that isn't from sites like this is manufactured by the Goverment. Globovision, RCTV, etc were all either bought or expropiated, they only shill for the revolution and peace agreements.

How will Venezuelan Jews react to forced labor? I imagine it will be similar to a vampires reaction to holy water.

The rio olympics and all its athletes and sponsors are legitimizing brazil and the way they do business.

You mean you have to rebuild even though the guys on top destroyed and at the end the power dynamic stays the same? Yeah fuck you

oops, lets try that over again!

I see little wrong with forcing people to work.

The NSDAP implemented programs that essentially gave people the choice of:
-University
-Work
-Military Service

The NSDAP, albeit a bit more forgiving then this program, ultimately gave those who wanted to work, well work. And it gave those who refused to work, well work as well.
This resulted in the completion of massive programs.

It does help, however, when most of the German Nation wanted to work but there was little in the way of actual work being put out by the private sector. This forced the hand of the NSDAP to, essentially, create jobs programs.
Upon completion of school, most Germans could expect in the early years to become members of a workers union which would pay them for their work, and would provide for their basic needs.

This program became essential during the war when Allied bombing resulted in the destruction of entire cities. Those Germans who were unfit for Military service at the time, were then sent to clean up and rebuild, until the next Allied bombing. This didn't stop the infrastructure from being destroyed and ultimately resulted in a wide spread famine across much of Germany.

TL;DR Germans did it better, and they didn't have to force their people to work.

Yup. That's communism.

That's wrong and you do not have a single source

Yeah, but the NSDAP paid people to work. The people working in the fields in Venezeula aren't getting paid anything except for food.