That's a pretty clean punch tbh

That's a pretty clean punch tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

phillymag.com/news/2017/06/06/police-video-teens-punching-disabled-man/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek. Clean punch. Shit hit - clocked him on the side of the head and not the jaw. The guy wasn't even looking either, what do you expect from them though?

It's horrible. That guy didn't deserve it.

Classic nigger on nigger violence.
Thanks for nothing OP.

Not going to yell about niggers, bullying, etc.

I'm going to tell a story. When I was a kid I beat the living shit out of this retard who wouldn't leave me alone on the playground. Probably because I didn't want anybody to think we were friends, retarded by association.

I really put the boot in.

Principal showed me and my parents pictures, purple/black boot prints all over his torso. Lucky me, this was a time before zero tolerance and police involvement in school discipline.

I still think about that shit late at night, makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Sorry Waylon, I was a savage and you didn't deserve that.

Das okay friend ai forgif UU! sorry fo making u feel barrrd :((

wtf is that monkey shit?

That's not how percentages work.

>poor little retard guy with a

I already knew that.

But did you feel in control?

why cant niggas score a ko with their shitty sucker punches

they all literally look like chimps

Negroes

The cat shit pisses me off more than anything. Niggers literally have no empathy for anything, even other niggers. I remember probably five years ago or so there was a black girl in New York who microwaved her own cat to death and just laughed about it when she was arrested. I fantasized about finding her and lighting her up, but I'm a lazy NEET.

When I was a kid, I was raised with all sorts of "we are all equal", "love everybody", and "ebony and ivory" messages. Everytime I see the way black people behave and treat other people, animals, whatever, it just makes me more and more completely dead to them. At this point, I think I could watch a black kid get mauled to death right in front of me and I'd just think "it's for the best".

You're just as bad as her.

sending kidnappers to prison makes you as bad as them

You are cowards, hiding behind a screen on anmonyonity. Your mother would be ashamed of you if she knew what garbage you were up to.

False equivalency fallacy

That's pretty fucked up…

You're acting just like her. Jail is enough.

not really
nigger kills cat, nigger gets killed
kidnapper kidnaps someone, kidnapper gets taken and locked up
one action from each is malicious, the other is reactionary, and is taken to prevent the malicious actor from committing further malicious acts

Thats not American niggers that New zealand acent. They maori or pacific islanders. Pacific islanders are way worse to fight then niggers but they look short so they must be some fucked maori 1/2 cast shit.

Oh oh ! Some1 hurt your feelings darling ???

Sneak and run … oh what manly beast they are

now you get it

As a black man, I feel embarrassed to even have them considered one of us. Kids these days need to just be rounded up and beat profusely by everyone in the neighbourhood. There was no fucking reason for them to do what they did. I have an autistic brother myself so seeing this shit pisses me off so much; if that ever happened to my brother, I don't know if I'd be able to control myself

lol

fuck off nigger

Don't know the guy, but I felt bad watching that. If you didn't you probably have no empathy and should speak to someone professional about it.

Do you know where you are? Everyone here has spoken to at least one (((professional))) in their lifetime.

This shit makes me angry,anybody got any good webms or gifs of niggers getting beaten/shot?

Can niggers even use computers?

phillymag.com/news/2017/06/06/police-video-teens-punching-disabled-man/

Good!

It's not like the little niggers were not going to jail some day anyway

Indeed, these individuals are niggers. It's important to know that not all black people act like this, most of the black people I've questioned about the video condemned such abhorrent behavior.

you should go back to reddit

Reddit is more exciting than this shithole.

These black teens are heroes for trying to keep their gene pool clean and purging the streets from the degenerate and sick. True natsoc.

I am a black man from chiraq tho

True but still stupid nigs doing niggershit.