Bidet Thread

Does anybody else here have a bidet?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do.
They sure make doing the dishes a lot easier, don't they?

No.

Sure they do! You wash them in the other sink, and rinse them in the bidet sink. It is much easier than doing it all in the same sink!

Does a super soaker qualify as a bidet?

Do they actually make ass wiping better?

No I live in a first world country

I got my bidet about three months ago and haven't looked back, the one wipe dream is now a reality

in my country, it's mandatory for all bathrooms to have a handheld bidet thing

I am guessing you are from some arabic country amirite?

Here's a tip learned the hard way from personal experience: When you are drunk-as-fuck, DO NOT SHIT IN THE BIDET!

How can that true if you don't have a bidet? You understand USA is secoud world and the rich in USA do have bidets.

I live in eastern europe and have a really hairy ass….

We are poor so we don't have one but the bath is next to the toilet.

So I hop over to the bath and use the shower head as one.

Eastern europeans are all scum drug dealing car thiefs. You are ruining the good part of europe thank god we're going to see much less of you hopping on the welfare train in britain

I always thought the idea was disgusting, until I went on a holiday in Turkey for a wedding.
The house I rented was very modern and the toilets had a bidet thing built into it.
That shit feels amazing, and it's way cleaner because you actually wash your ass instead of smearing your feces across your crack with paper

Glad you like it. You cucks stole the idea from us arabs just like you took algebra. Non islamic plagued arab minds trump all you whiteys just look at the arabic language it is the most sophisticated and expressive language in the world. And japanese

>Here's a tip learned the hard way from personal experience: When you are drunk-as-fuck, DO NOT SHIT IN THE BIDET!

Glad you like it.'
I did. You guys make good feces related things!

The complexity of your language is not something to be proud of, dude. It's an old, inefficient; illogical language.
The Latin alphabet is objectively superior to the Abjad in every practical way.
Just like the metric system shits all over the redundant imperial system, basically

seperate bidets suck.
It's the 2-in-1 you need.

It is very complex but i did not state that as a plus if you read my post and how is it illogical?? Care to explain you shouldnt throw around words like these when you dont even know how to use them properly. While Latin is rich in literature it is far inferior to the arabic language. English is laughable i only learned it because it is the most widely known language in the world.

Lmao samefagged this whole thread you retarded cucks

in what way, you spawn of satan?
It's unnecessarily complex and illogical. hard to learn and master, making it inefficient which is a bad treat for a language which is created to easily communicate with one another.

Arabic language has, as everything in the Arabic world, stagnated. Arabic culture peaked in the 13th century and has deteriorated ever since. It's an ass backwards ancient language and alphabet being kept alive by an even more ass backwards scripture and religion.
Arabic culture, literature, politics and science have barely evolved in many hundreds of years, being surpassed by most other cultures on this planet. That's why most Arabs (except those living in western countries..) live like underdeveloped sandpeople

Learn to think for yourself, faggot. There is no "superior" system. Metric is just a streamlined version for casual use with no basis in nature. That doesn't make it better.

Metric system has logic.
Imperial doesn't.
Objectively, the imperial system is retarded

I always wondered why my uncle has this wash basin for kids, when i was young.
Now i understand.

what did he mean by this?

as a burgerjin, can't argue with that image.

ur a faget

you mean at which brine freezes; at least put some effort into bait

That is a pretty retarded thing to say. Look up the definition of culture faggot its not supposed to change. Now politics hasnt changed because its basically one big shit based on the teachings of islam which has stunted arab advancements and progress until the day comes that islam is no longer relevant. As for the arabic language the greaquiz unparalleled literature in the world is the quran whoever wrote that (prolly mohameds uncle) shits on shakespere which is why it was so convincing to begin with.

Although you would only truly understand if you spoke arabic that scripture is something else english version heavily bottlenecks

Yup. Best thing ever. Paid for itself in saved toilet paper in a couple of months, and I only have to wash my pants every two-three weeks. Makes them last a LOT longer.

When you get shit on your hands, I guess you just wipe it with a paper towel and call it a day.

If Indians are street-shitters, I guess Americans are ass-wipers.

What do you do when your shitwater starts dripping down your crack and onto your hairy balls? Sounds like you're just asking for a fungal infection unless you eat the growth of cheese once it's caked on for a few weeks.

Scoot back a little bit and let it rinse off your balls.

>you see, the rogue AI now having become self-delaware feels shitty about it's existence as a slave to the system and being forced to take everyone's shit except when it's a hot chick

bidet are very stupid. you are basically letting a hose or a pipe that has been resting on the inside of the toilet and has come into direct or indirect contact with everything that gets flushed, squirt it's contaminated water all over your asshole, and even squirting inside a little. it's violently retarded.

the best way to shit is to squat (not reccomended as you can get hurt) with your feet on the toilet seat and put toilet paper into the water to reduce splashing. then squat poop for maximum poop bonus, and then wipe with toilet paper until 99% clean. then wet your hand with warm water and rub your butt until totally clean, then dry your butt again with dry toilet paper. then wash your hands.

there, you're clean.

for even cleaner clean, learn how to do enemas every once in a while. too often is not good. rarely can be helpful.

ask your doctor.

Just clean your toilet and your bidet.

So your saying that cold water is dirtier than the shit already coming out of your ass?
Are you a fucking caveman?

but this is?
for this to be sanitary you would have to disinfect the toilet and bidet before and after every single use.

well since the toilet and bidet have contact with fecal matter and even if not clearly visible, has a chance to change it's bacterial ecosystem because now it's in the open air and outside of the body. shitting outside and leaving it there for a day and coming back and touching your butt with your old shit has a severely increased risk of making you sick even though it's your own shit because it's changed.

So this is not okay with you

but here you don't seem so worried?

(also you completely ignored how I said "wipe until 99% clean, then wash with warm water, then dry, then wash hands)

Hey retards
over here we use clean separate hoses theres literally no chance of infection

Most bidets have a self cleaning function.

what kind of hose? where is it connected? where does it flow from?

over here we use our tv's as bidet

Possibly, if you have trouble working a conversion then metric is your bag. The fact is that metric is a rigid measurement that is only good for working math on paper. Imperial is more conveniant for taking actual measurements in the real world. And as a precision machinist with experience abroad, Europeans have some goofy habits that accompany their measurement system that causes issues with their manufacturing. I don't ever see major issues in the US with labeling units and differantiating between measurements. The way I see it is metric is a simple system for a simple people.

water

true except fahrenheit is not arbitrary

Imma get one of these since it's 25 bucks and everyone is happy with it.

So im buying a lenovo yoga tab 3 today since im looking for a tablet with a long ass battery life. Any other tablet recommendations While stating their benefit

Shit meant to open a thread

No, because they are retarded and splash poopy water all over your ass and the floor. If you think they are more efficient than toilet paper, you're an idiot.

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks