Its the beginning.

user what animo is that?

prepare for anything

Yes kaffir

well, i guess that's it.

if this post get dubs or higher

not even close. thank you kek

MD Geist.

MC fights evil organization, but in the end pulls a shocking twist and brings about the Apocalypse so that he can fight sick ass cyber demons on earth instead of hell The sequel isn't that good.

One of the few decent Muslims

are you implying a race war user?

dubs have spoken

We are reaching the event horizon. Most likely all those things will happen. WW3 first which will ruin most of the world hopefully we don't go full retard and fire all the nukes if we do WE DARK AGES NOW. WW3 will most likely be Pyrrhic at best which will lead to race war now! Natural Disasters will only complicate matter and be amplified by lack of global support. Afterwards the survivors will go RWDS.

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"…

…and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father, or President Truman. Decent men, who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead the followed the droppings of lechers and Communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice.

Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers… and all of a sudden, nobody can think of anything to say.

Bible end times prophecy states there will be:

- great apostasy in the church. These are the modern day liberal fake Christians. In fact, the overwhelming majority of what you see as "Christianity" today is anything but Christianity based on what the Bible actually teaches. The great apostasy is the beginning sign of the end.
- wars and rumors of wars.
- economic collapse. A loaf of bread will cost a day's wages.
- the collapse of Mystery Babylon (believed to be the USA). The world's nations will be lamenting over how nobody will be left to purchase all their goods anymore. This implies the collapse of the largest consumer market.
- widespread disease, famine, and death.
- at some point Damascus will be in total ruins (currently it mostly already is).
- many lesser anti-Christs before the final unveiling of the true anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will reveal himself after 3 1/2 years of a horrible WWIII. He will make Jerusalem his world capital of the NWO.
- there will be a one-world government with a new one-world religion (worship of the false messiah) with a one-world currency (666 the mark of the beast).
- 666 = the jewish hexagram star of Rothschild with its 6 points, 6 triangles, and 6 lines. You will be forced to get this mark on either your right hand or on your forehead. Failure to do so will lead to your death.
- the anti-Christ will be persecuting real Christians and putting them to death.
- a third Temple of Solomon (what the freemasons are so obsessed with) will be built in Jerusalem. The anti-Christ will demand animal sacrifices to be made here. Given that Jesus was intended to be the perfect and final sacrifice to atone for all sins for all man, this will be the last straw that breaks the camel's back and provokes the wrath of God.
- more prophecies are laid out but they're irrelevant to us since if you're still alive to see these then you're unsaved and will be destined for an eternity of Hell.

If WWIII breaks out within our lifetime, then I would strongly consider making peace with God and getting saved.

kek

yiuh buddy

A WW3 would be unprofitable for those in control, because they're used to controlling every opposition and fabricating every single event to suit their needs.

If a WW3 happened and all hell broke loose right now, you'd have so many factions who would be just aching to remove their rulers. Their attention would be spread out too thinly and therefore they would have no way to control and manipulate all that opposition.

WW2 pretty much could've spelled the end for them. Luckily for them (and unfortunately for us), the sabotage perpetuated by the German High Command during the entirety of the war crippled Hitler's efforts for good… something they hadn't foreseen either.

sage
slide thread

ALl of those things have been happening always. And yes this is WW3 NOW. It's a war for the Aryan womb.
Christians say it's the end times for about 2000 yrs now

this is what i want my wifes body to look like

Most certainly, if you're a kike or a shitskin living in European lands that is.

Considering how many times civilization was on the brink of collapse and assuming most ayylmao civilizations follow a similar path, what are the odds of us being the most advanced memetic species in the galaxy? How many have fallen into irreparable collapse? How many never made it to the Internet era of memes before dying off?