Pick 2 attributes

pick 2 attributes

handsome, smart, athletic (good genes for sports and such), tall, big dick

you will be below average at everything else

Smart and handsome, duh

/thread

Congratulations, you're a smart, handsome midget.

Smart and athletic,who gives a shit about looks or a big dick when you're gonna outlast everybody else.

This. If you have the brains and endurance to make big money, it won't matter that the rest is below average.

Good. Then I can do some ss roleplay.

Smart and tall.

Tall And Handsome

this seems like the best best option for being successful in life. Inteligence will obviously allow you to make good decisions in your career, and being tall gives you a big bonus to dominance and innate respect when interacting with other people.

most of the time its smart people who exploit handsome or athletic people fo money

I basically had that with no below average. And yet here I am

no matter what, we all lose, since we have below average confidence, which is the important part in capitalism

communist waifu distribution when?

Healthy sense of humour
Intelligent

smart and healthy

3/4 are my actual traits.
I wish I was taller

Given it takes waiting in line for 8 hours to get a loaf of bread, what makes you think the waifu distribution truck will ever make it to you?

smart and athletic
who cares about being good looking, if you're smart you can find a way to serenade the bitches.
who cares about being tall, it's not like height has some innate value that would give you more benefit than any of the other attributes listed.
who cares about having a big dick, if you're smart you can find a way to please her without your dick and if you're athletic you can find a way to make your average sized dick work to your advantage.

smart and athletic average person with an average height and an average dick.

If I'm already handsome, smart, athletic, tall and have a big dick, do I need to reroll?

A 10" dick
A tongue long enough to put an anteater to shame.

this

But serenading bitches doesn't work unless you have a voice and can handle being around the acting/singing/religious crowd, and they start to suck cock out of high school. You don't need to be smart to know what foreplay is.

i pick handsome and smart becauuuuse.

having a big dick doesn't matter if you're getting fucked in the ass

i'm below average height already so who cares

you don't have to be born athletic to be sporty so that can be worked on.