Why are there so many underage faggots on Holla Forums all of a sudden?

Why are there so many underage faggots on Holla Forums all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

29a.ch/photo-forensics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's summer for them you newfag.

Dude, take that back. YOU are underage.

t. newfag

Summer has indeed arrived

Holy fuck my newfag detector is off the charts

dUDe TaKE THat bACk. you ArE UNdErAge

samefag

retard

I'm 30 and have been browsing imageboards since 2005. All of you are newfags to me.

talk shit get hit

ammi twelf was is this? ;x

I like her technique

nice mspaint edit newfaggot

29a.ch/photo-forensics/

Here's a set of photo forensics tools. Now prove that the image was edited.

Not who you're responding to but you're fucking retarded if you think that's going to be able to detect doctoring there. It's like you're some kind of underageb& that doesn't know how pixels work.

Get out of here

NoT WhO YOU'rE RspNdNG tO But Ur FukINg ReTrdEd iF U tHnk tHt's GoInG tO b abL to DeTcT Dr.Ing thERe. ItS LiKe YUR sUm KnD of UNdrAgEb& ThT DoeSNt No How PixALS WRk.

If the person editing it knew what they were doing, you wouldn't be able to detect any evidence of tampering.

Also, you're fucking retarded if you need a toolset in order to determine whether an image was edited or not. The poster I replied to was clearly retarded and probably doesn't understand this. I linked him to the toolkit because I was trying to waste his time. (A++++ troll tactics)

Why are you guys fighting? Does anybody have any more funny memes?

I have all the memes kid

Ponto gazes at the sky.
He doesn't know why.
Maybe for an answer
That will end the cancer
On the random board, Holla Forums.
But will Dysnomia agree?
He seems to support it
Any effort to improve?
He will but thwart it.
He is backed by the Jews

hows this for a meme

One word, OP.
summer

The captcha should be replaced with an IQ quiz.

Its Cuckchan raiding us again.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Summer

Pic Related: Me and my girl, you jealous yet bruh!?

meme magick from the pedo threads.

I blame the parents. Time to go and get the wooden spoon.

A spanking! a spanking!

That's just evil man.

he clearly meant my kind of meme

at least the board's more active isnt it good?

no, its not, you fucking idiot. quality > quantity. if you like shit so much, then go to 4chinks.

using ur logic 1 quality thread per day is enough to keep all the ppl here
as long as the newfaggotry is not causing major cancer here, im ok

Those are blatant lies and propaganda. There is no cancer posting here. Stop blaming arahnids for all your problems, you filthy mammals.

well ok

(damn he's right, i hate it when that happens)

didn't you just troll yourself from wasting your own time by writing all that?