Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is nothing hot about a foot

For some it is though.
Maybe OP can explain why he finds feet attractive?

Dont make me kek user

There isn't an explanation to why you like it, you just do

Used to think feet were gross when I was dumb kid. Grew up and went through relationships and all my gfs through high school and even now always do this one thing. It's how it all started for me

0% attractive. 100% degenerate.

it's k user u dont have to admit that you like feet if you embarrassed by it

it really gets my noggin jogging how all degenerates have a similar line of argument

This boi likes feet

I like a lot of things, but feet ain't one of them

thanks for further proving my point

Liking something like poop is degenerate. Feet is common you fool

thanks for the file/name

you can stop acting retarded please.

great anime isn't it?

neck

ear

wrist

ass

>mmm id like to stick my meat between that not even "omg poops comes from theres

feet

so here it is, i think foot fags are actually better adjusted than non foot fags. the antipathy of people in modern society towards feet is unhealthy.

feet arent disgusting, they are just another part of the beautiful form that is the human body. feet are associated with the earth / ground chakra, they are a persons connection to the earth, i think there is a deliberate emphasis in society to represent feet as disgusting and for people to just stuff their feet in a confined space all day to destroy that rootedness.

tldr; foot fags are normal, nonfoot fags are ill

THIS

I kinda like feet. I wouldn't call it a fetish. Fetish implies that I can't get off without a foot job or some shit. She can have her feet in big ole nasty boots for all I care as long as the rest of her is nice…

BUT, I found myself critiquing a lot of the feet in this thread. Some are nice and petite and cute…and others are big and ugly and only someone with a real FETISH could love them.

At the same time, almost discrediting everything I've said so far, I was watching Avatar: the Last Airbender and found myself thinking Toph had sexy feet.

Mostly, though, nicely done toenails (not painted black, not chipped) and having petite toes is nice. Some of these "ladies" have orangutan feet though and that's a boner killer.

over 1000 hours is ms paint

t. normie

Even the toph bit was way too similar to my own thought process, almost like I wrote that myself

Fuck my Foot Pussy, daddy

eh, it's not a fetish, I just like feet.

yr

If anything, people with the fetish are more particular about them. If they're slightly dirty, if the toes are too plump or the sole is too wide or the arch is too flat, it can ruin the entire experience.

Sounds like you have a really minor one but it's not an actual need. I sort of envy you because I can't really get off without feet and that causes some issues. A girl wearing shoes is like her wearing a burqa as far as I'm concerned.

Having a foot fetish is literally a brain defect. Look it up.

A butterface with smaller feet and cute pedicured toes is prob a 9/10 for me

Bump

I used to not have a foot fetish until I actually took the time to smell and taste my gf's feet. It was the best experience of my life.

r8 pls

😍

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

FUCK YOURSELF IM NOT GONNA CLICK THE LINK

go fuck a foot in hell you faggots

Feet smell amazing. Not when they're dirty or unclean (unless you're into that), but they just have a natural scent that drives me nuts.

Just came here to kek at this degenerate shit tier fetish

I remember my high school days perving on those hotties in their flip flops

Bump for da feets :D

God's Work.

I just don't want to catch AIDS

bootin