Tfw finding it difficult to balance my anti-police sentiments with the immense pleasure I get from watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuxyipFvVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=9ROOi5xagxg
youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP-zY2AA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsbürgerbewegung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of these pretentious fgts are most likely lolberts or other "muh freedumbs" ideologues, so I get some pleasure out of seeing them get owned by equally reactionary cops.

Kek, agree.

What the fuck are these people even trying to prove? Would they honestly rather live in a society with no laws?

They're lolberts/ancaps/Founding Father fetishists. Of course they would.

What's fun about this is we get to see people who believe that they have some sort of shield from the government provided to them from the government get taught a lesson in reality.

These people honestly think, that because they read some arcane mumbo jumbo in 'much constitution' that they have some valuable tool in dealing with enforces of the ruling ideology. The lesson here is no right means anything unless you can put it into practice. I supposedly have the right to travel to India or wherever, but in practice I don't, because I can't afford it. They think that being promised a right by some musty piece of parchment actually means they have the right. Once again libertarians follow the ruling ideology so well that the ruling ideology is embarrassed by them. I love em.

Propertarians are class traitors.

Of course they are, but they're a bunch of ineffectual idiots who are not capable of being taken seriously. Right Wing Libertarianism is a new invention and it will be a short lived one, at least in this form. They're fun to watch and they make easy targets, but don't get me wrong, if the revolution happened tomorrow owners of Atlas Shrugged are getting visited by secret police and sent straight to gulag.

These people seem to think police are vampires. If you don't give them permission they can't get to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuxyipFvVTY

would join the counterrevolutionary forces and go full fascist if they had to in a vain attempt to preserve their precious property rights.

john locke will save meh!!!!

Not from gulag they won't.

There isn't even a revolution going on and they're going full fascist.

Really tells you something. You're with porky or your with the proletariat. That's the line.

Laughed heartily

okay guys i watched some videos about these sovereign citizens and I noticed that they are always making a difference between "traveling" and "driving" and that want to be sure to be "detained". What's the deal?

kek at "I do not consent"

P.S. There's the same type of people in Germany calling themselves "Reichsbürger". Pretty spooky.

IIRC it's some sort of weird argument about not being able to prove that he was in charge of the vehicle, only having witnessed him sitting in a moving car.
Or maybe I'm wrong, who knows what these people believe.

Are you srs? I expected this to be entirely an american thing.

And I think that's just how their argue. If the authorities says "thing" they must say "no, this is [synonym of "thing]"

These guys are basically the white equivalent of

youtube.com/watch?v=9ROOi5xagxg

youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP-zY2AA

There you go:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsbürgerbewegung

although imho the wikipedia article does not nearly describe how crazy they are. Some of them are for example claiming that Germany is only a corporation and the citizens are employees (their argument: german IDs are called "Personalausweis" (Personal as in Personalabteilung = "Human Resources Department)).

I mean how fucking spooked do you have to be to believe that a corporation can exist without a state? They even "know" the specific legal form: GmbH! And even if Germany was a corporation, which difference would it would make if they the leaders of the company have exactly the same executive power as the leader of a state? imblying that teh borgsie dosnt habe executive bower in staet :—–DD

Not all the cops are evil. They are just paid foot soldiers, some of them truly want to serve the common good.

Its just that they, as the enforcers of the system, are a symbol for the system, and thus an easy target to hate.

You gon' get flack now. Especially from amerifags.

I know, i dont really care.

Totally agree. They may be some of the most classcucked people and then there's the propensity they have to be bullies with something to prove (it being an enticing career for that type and all) but most of them are trying to do good in their own way.

I'm Puerto Rican and I've lived in the US extensively, do I count?

Extensively maybe…

Hate police as their function of enforcers of the state. Don't hate them as people unless you know them personally.

hating them as people is stupid, but they are enemies, politically speaking.

It doesn't help that the vast majority of them, at least in my country they're right wing as fuck and take a certain pleasure in beating up (leffist) protesters.

The strange thing is that the general public seems to think that these "Sovereign Citizen" idiots are somehow left wing 0.o. Neo-cons and alt-rights even tend to include them in their "cringe comp" videos LOL. WTF,how is the public THAT politically uninformed???

if they did they would not be cops

the laws of the united states are demonstrably unjust, therefore cops who agree when they get the badge to enforce those laws are necessarily themselves unjust.

Young people can be naive and idealistic about such things

kek of course the stalinist would be a cop apologist

Kek, meant

Wtf…

Was it Mises who said that libertarians should support fascists as a temporary measure to protect their property rights?

Haha, I love this

ANYTHING GOES SPOOKLORDS

Funnily enough, at my school it was the punk and skater kids who wanted to join the army and the police, well the dumb low income ones anyway (they were also reviled by the rest of the school), the smarter ones were middle-class nerds who had no notably unusual career aspirations.

For some reason the two groups (the nerds and the outcasts) never hung out together even though they were both into punk and alt music.

Are you American? The freaks, geeks, and jock distinctions aren't as clear where I'm from as they seem in the US.

My impression where I live is that it's mostly the decent, but maybe easily misled, and athletic people who want to become cops. Punk and skater kids here are (were in my time, at least) mostly "stick it to the man" pseudoradicals. Also, here becoming a cop is a three year education.

As for military service I have mixed feelings as we have compulsory service here, and among those who wanted to stay there were about 70/30 idiots and idealists. I *really* enjoyed much of my stay in the army, but the amount of idiots and incompetent leadership made it really difficult to truly thrive.

I'm from the UK, other notable army entrants at my school were from the racist kids, though most of the soldiers and ex-soldiers I've met were pretty cool people once I left school and they seemed normal and well adjusted in childhood as well.

But then again I went to a rough school, where people got knifed and kids were smashing up school property every now again, it apparently had improved a lot since I left. Oh and it was a boys school if that makes any difference.