He still thinks poor people matter

Shut up poorfag. It's a travesty that we aren't allowed to enslave your kind anymore.

not an le argument XDDD

An argument for what, fuckwit? What was the claim that I was trying to support with
? No wonder you're poor. Don't you think it would be better for everyone if you were owned by one of your betters?

Everything west of Czech republic is subhuman

If you're rich then what are you doing wasting your time on imageboards?

Shouldn't you be doing lines of pure Colombian coke while having a menage a trois with a couple of 16-year-olds in your mansion?

I'm doing that right now. Why wouldn't I browse imageboards in between lines?

An actual richfag would be looking up real estate or shopping between lines, not shitposting on Holla Forums. That is how I know you're an impostor.

/thread

I can do whatever the fuck I want because I'm that rich. I have people to waste money for me on houses I never visit. Anyway, I'm not even necessarily talking about mansionfags like myself. Middle class people are also borderline human. I mean working class people, those should either be enslaved or used for fuel.

How rich are you? (I'm 100% sure that I'm wealthier than you)

How did you get rich?

Tens of millions of jewgolds. Hard work and sacrifice.

No, I'm asking you how you got rich, not what advice would you give to a group of Marketing students. Which sector are you in?

Ok, same way anyone else got rich. Screwing other people over. I'm in construction.

You're a laborer LARPing as a rich guy. Present proof of your wealth or fuck off

/thread

ha ha ha what a zany guy you can't take him seriously he questions the halocost when we all know the halocast story is 100% accurate because everyone who questions the story is a zany guy that you can't take seriously wow ha ha ha that's settled then

*holacast

I can truthfully say that I have never labored in my life.

Just like you truthfully claim to have tens of millions. I smell BS when I see it

What did he mean by this?

he means you should go back to 4chan and stop downloading pepe maymays from google image search you fucking cuntbag

I could buy you and everyone on this board you know.

Got chew on a fresh turd, fagboy

Quite a big mouth for someone with such a small wallet…

What did he mean by this??

i see insults aren't your strong suit. why don't you hire someone to do it for you? you seem quite accustomed to it, since you keep hiring niggers to satisfy your wife for you.