Fakebook panicked users today in San Diego alerting them to a non existent nuclear sized disaster having them check in...

fakebook panicked users today in San Diego alerting them to a non existent nuclear sized disaster having them check in to report if they were safe or not. News outlets report that it might have been over an apartment fire started by niggers but the size facebook posted shows a city sized explosion. Did facebook let a bombing or another mudslime attack slip early ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pS0HC
archive.is/c97w1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-19
youtube.com/watch?v=5sSnxge6BGA
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would anyone miss San Diego?

its the most right wing city in California

That says absolutely nothing, nigger. Never mind that it’s full of spics.

inderesdin, got an article about it?

so liberals that don't want to pay taxes?

I wasn't aware of such a thing.

Wrong. Kern county is red as fuck.

We have marines, biker gangs, marines, three gunstores, and two walmarts right across the street from each other, one of which has an underground tunnel leading to the underground airport.

Probably sowing terror as they are used to.

Eventually one wouldn't need a real happening to spread terror, even a few "bugs" or "glitches" could make people uncomfortable. They are testing the response times and patterns.

Wow, it's a real right wing death squad feel you got going up in there lol.

why would kikes bomb their most rabid sympathisers?

ftfy

so they can have mutant sympathizers.

It's a joke, user.

Yeah before I read the last part, it was already too late.

Miss you Jeb…

Underground airport?
Wow the FUCK does that work?

Oh hey, they're preparing the people for the incoming civil war.

That's nice.

My lying, cheating, slut of a mother lives there.
So no.

I choose to assume it isn't really a state secret because you can see them while driving down the highway.

There's a lot of places out in the Mojave desert where the ground will just lift up and a plane will fly out. Completely camouflaged. There's helicopter bays like that too.

Facebook frequently experiments with it's 1,000,000,000 users.

Forbes
archive.is/pS0HC

WSJ
archive.is/c97w1

Zuckerberg is a typical kike fuck.

holy shit lads, it's finally happening.
A month or so ago there were threads here about a really unnatural feeling Earthqake in Borrego Springs, shortly thereafter multiple articles about "the big one" and a new study drop.
They've been preparing the califags for something, and it's finally here.
if you haven't already left that state do so now or enjoy your new beachfront AZ property.

I'm going to have to say yes.

Please refrain from bombing Norcal. The Mediterranean environment is too precious to waste.

Bio terror is the way to go.

Oh, that's completely unfair, sir. I think Fuckerberg is probably one of the most gifted shylocks we've seen in recent times. His love of money and hatred of goyim far exceeds that of most of his peers.

They'll be the first to go, no need for radicals in the communist world order.

Some big shit will go down this sunday, August 14th, cap this shit.

Do you have space marines too?

Depends which part. Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe etc. are the remnants of La Jolla's rich white elite who were fully aware of what the Jews are and fought hard to keep them out. But illegals have flooded in downtown and Muslims have flooded in around the university and the city is dying a slow multicultural death. I've lived here since the '90s and it used to be very white and very safe and it is losing that.

bumping because I live in San Diego

goddamn, i got three gunstores within a couple miles from me, step up your game commiefornia

I would love that.

BTW, if a false flag "jihadi nuclear attack" was planned for San Diego then this facebook fuckup will force (((them))) to change the nuke location

keep your head on a swivel guys

The most likely reason.

You should see how hard it is to legally shoot outdoors. They use every excuse. They said we couldn't shoot in a lot of BLM land due to fire hazard from the drought but part of the land we were banned from for fire hazard was on the Glamis sand dunes. What the fuck am I going to set fire to on a sand dune? And Orsco ridge has been closed for shooting for probably a decade now for 'clean up', but calguns volunteered to clean it for free and they blocked them from doing it. Just excuses to get rid of guns.

I doesn't float away, it sinks.
then we gotta deal with the muties

checked

i left after 25 years 5 years ago, its pretty pozzed since the 90s, even el cajon is full of mudslimes now.

Mmm this is interesting. Calling it, "the explosion". Look at the size of the blast zone. That's not Mohammad at work. Some military 'accident' planned?

You must not know many kikes… lucky bastard.

I lived there for two years.

I haven't missed it for even a moment since I left.

Calling it now, nuclear armed submarine crashes into one of the pylons in SD bay and there's a huge nuclear (((accident)))

If you're still in Commiefornie when the happening really kicks into third gear, it'll be your own fault.

San Diego is a Naval and Marine base
votes predominantly republican
has a low nigger population (although I do admit as a border town we get a lot of mexicans but they stay in their areas)

In recent years I've seen it flooded with allot of liberal east coaster jews and hipsters but that's everywhere

There's also Poway, which is like an innacurate emulation of rural areas in other states.

You know, there it's a widely believed rumor that underneath NAS North Island there is a huge nuclear warhead storage facility.

Ask anyone who lives in Coronado (the last bastion of whites in SD)

Nukes can't accidentally explode like that.

They have to be deliberately armed and fired. An accident would only create a relatively small regular explosion.

Neutron Bombs followed up with Bioweapons. You never can be too careful with what lives there.

Nuclear subs can have a nuclear meltdown though.

Reactor will NOT go supercritical (no boom), just a lot of heat, radiation, and dead sailors.

It's happened before
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-19

Just answered how it could be done.

There have been attempted Nuclear bombings of San Diego in the past, it is a major naval port for the United States. More than one carrier is based there.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sSnxge6BGA

Also my picture obligatory. Perhaps the Navy is deemed hostile to the Obama regime.

Although in retrospect JADE HELM might mean there is deep state support of Trump getting ready for mass deportations and election night.

someone put us out of our misery already
t. San Diegan

I'm not even 3 decades old and I got to see white flight happen in real-time. My old neighborhood is run down and repainted in horrendous, clashing colors of cheap paint that runs into the streets whenever it does rain.
Seal us on the other side of the wall. It's too late.

Any SoCal fags know anything about a secret base in Vasquez Canyon area of Santa Clarita?

LA county fag here, spend a lot of time driving between LA city proper, SCV and the AV. ive taken bouquet canyon and sierra hwy several times, but never been down vasquez. next time im making the trip ill see if i can head down that way and take a peak.

tbh, i wouldn't be surprised. there's loads of hidden-in-plain-sight shit around LA county, like the active oil derricks that are in los angeles proper, and in WW2 a huge chunk of burbank was disguised in such a way to look like it wasn't a center of aerospace construction and engineering

i welcome this.

we won't be trapped in here with them brother. they will be trapped in here with us

If we threw all the half bean children back over the wall they'd probably grow up to run the place and turn it into a half decent country.

nice trips, don't think you caught that I echoed accident though.

I thought The NoCal and East Cal Cities are

The most "right wing" spot in southern california is like finding the most pleasant smelling turd in a pile of shit.

newport is a billion times more white and redpilled than dayglow, enjoy your coming catastrophe califags better take full advantage of whatever situation arises.

Since this is a San Diego thread, is there any hope for SA in the future? Will any part of the city or surrounding improve or is it going to collapse under the weight of all of the illegals and commie elites?

I pray for gentrification, but long term, I am doubtful it's even logically possible anymore.

go to barrio logan, that's what SD cucks consider a successful gentrification.

I would, solely for the reason that we recruit half our marines there. We would lose a LOT of really good men, primarily drill instructors and such. We also have a naval port there so that's not good.

Really? it looks like trash there. The only thing "modernized" there is that they paint their mexican symbols over all of the decrepit buildings.

I swear to fuck, if these hipsters better stop painting MLK and random taco art all over the damn place.

It won't stop, SD is fucked. California is fucked, just be glad the commies running the place at least sort of care about nature and won't burn the place down rabid-abbo style.
Eventually they will drown in their own filth(literally, cascadia fault goes and CA is underwater nuclear event like this weird facebook explosion looks could also achieve this) and CA will be habitable again.

check 'em

Dubs confirmed your mother is a whore.

This thread is another reason to avoid Faceberg at all costs.

My dad always used to tell me as a kid Soviets had 13 nukes pointed at our city cause of the base.
He also loved Red Dawn.
I got him a Trump hat and a bottle of bourbon for his 70th.

Your dad sounds like a cool guy, user.

This was a test or a psyop.

Also this has been used alongside some other recent media hoaxes. Ones that are generally accepted as things that happened. It makes it real and serious for people that get asked if they are okay

Hollow Earth mayne

I was raised in barrio logan. As a white boy it really taught e how to fight off groups of mexican kids that wanted to jump me for my stuff.

CHECK IN

This wasn't about some explosion was it? This was a test to get people to "check in" voluntarily to facebook. They were testing something else doing with tracking citizens.

tfw if an attack really does happen I would be out of the loop because no kikebook profile and no attention payed to msm media.

BUILD THE WALLOLO

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

This must be the radius that the will be sending coloring books and therapists to since any of thse people might be triggered by fire.

It might have been another psychological operation by kikebook
I read that they were doing few tests on local and regional levels in US for elections or to make behavioural archetypes that they want to study.

Fear is one of strongest feelings a person can have since amygdala is connected with a lot of things in brain.

When you sre fearful you drop all higher function thinking and just go by instinct, saving energy and time.

Stop looking at "the bomb went off", try to find what was posted alongside it, that might slip in unconcious of person. The bomb is just a "marker", something much more covert was done alongside it

THE FUTURE YOU CHOSEN
I MEAN CHOSE

When I was going to school there we were always told on a monthly basis that we were a target for terrorist attacks because of the military bases in the area.

San Diego is one of the best places on the planet, shame about the demographics.

Hi Stephen!

Nah.

Dirty bomb with uranium. The area covered is the spread.

I don't think that Facebook differentiates between that and an actual explosion.

It's probably nothing, but it would be extremely pleasing.

Spoiled richboy detected. You probably live in some suburb north of the 8 and east of the 15. Try being stuck in Chula Vista. I am saving to move out of this beaner infested hellhole and live in a van and drive north and east until I hit Real America, because there is no other choice at this point.

A lot of those half beaner mongrels like to go on Holla Forums and pretend they are white. They, along with the christcucks, always come in threads like these and downplay the damage spicks cause, because muh traditional catholic familia. Now that I think about it, the user I quoted above might be one of these.

That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome

What is the possibility of some Holla Forumsack or a dumbfuck accidentally blowing the kike's plan too early since it was all arranged?
Or was it just a drill so they see what happens if they set off a nuke in another city.

Pic related. Nuke blast of 666 KT matches the explosion size in FB.
And this isn't the first time Kikeberg did the 666 thing. Something something with colour coding, don't remember that good.
Does anybody know if any jews had a mass exodus out of the city. Or any other?

666 is number of the Jews.

why is that?

looks like a datamining experiment to me
keep an eye on the news tho

jewgle 'saturn worship' or 'black cube worship'

DIANE FEINSTEIN & BARBRA BOXER

Nobody downplays spic Catholics, you're trying to shill against Christianity by associating with spics which we already hate, effectively to trying to blend in.

They're spreading a new disease that these degenerates will spread like wild fire

Why not just let them have similar opinions without shitting on them, who knows, maybe they want to go back and improve their homeland, there's a reason they run to America.

Who the fuck are these shills getting triggered by the word spic?

Oh shit, another Chula Vista bro.

I left SD to go work in South Carolina for awhile.

Everyone told me I'd love this place when I got back. That I just needed to see it from a distance.

Now that I'm back, I just hate Brown, Boxer, and (((Feinstein))) more than ever before, and it seems like the number of spics doubled over the course of a year.

Were not triggered, use used the unpopular version of spick, hes a retard like you.

Neither of your posts made any sense

You're such a spic you can't even properly speak English, I guess CTR is hiring at the border now.

SD is basically Anaheim tier

I went onto that nukemap site and went through the list of nukes that could create an explosion that size. The one that comes closest to the size of that explosion is the Trident D5 - a 455 kt missile launched from US subs.

We know that San Diego has its own submarine base (Naval Base Point Loma). And that the San Diego submarine base serves as a training ground for future submarine crews.

Then there's how the Facebook crew worded the warning: "CHECK IN". It sounds like something you'd hear in the military, not on a social network.

Maybe the whole thing was a drill that got public? How would the people / navy stationed there react in case of a nuclear attack?

Especially since if it comes to blows with Russia, they'll end up exchanging nukes. Or, failing that, a civil war in the US.

There's a reason I called you a retard

You've got us. We react, find and spread info faster than your average autist

You're the only person who "called me out", learn how IDs work newfag

You suck at reading comprehension.

Well goys , i am going for a trip for a bit. See ya in three days.

Yeah bro I am thinking I will move to one of the states on the Canadian border, ie. as far north as I can go. Michigan is the most appealing at the moment. I just have to go somewhere I can make a decent living while I finish school there. The community colleges here are just unbearable as I can not get any real work done when the entire library / study hall is filled with mud people speaking loudly to each other in foreign languages.

We do have good schools but I have not been to one in like forever so I can't give you an update.
Maquette is in the u.p. on the shores of lake superior 99% white can (usually) gets 10-20 feet of snow every winter. Original michfag here I used to do major winter sports skiing ice skating snowmobile X-country skiing. In the UP you can also go winter camping and mountain climb frozen water falls. I only did no equipment colorado climbing. UofM is jew of M and MSU is the oldest state agricultural college in the nation. My mom dad one grampa and half my cousins all went to MSU

Whatever makes you feel better. I don't care.

Upper peninsula would be ideal but I believe most of the jobs are in the SP. I will definitely travel a lot before settling down to find the ideal place to live and woman to marry. Only get this chance once in a lifetime can't be a drifter after i fulfill my goal of siring a dozen or so future leaders of the white race

Lol

LP* (Lower Peninsula)

probably full of communists then

It's because of their Swedish descent.

(Pic related from Adios America! By Ann Coulter)
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Correctamundo
UP has prison jobs (what a wonderful career choice that would be) a little tourist crap and mining is almost non existent now.
As Trump says Michigan has also been devastated by trade policies
The other thing Mi has probably close to 50 colleges if you count all the Community college small ones like Kalamazoo college (for rich eggheads requires one semester overseas study to graduate) and all the religious dutch colleges on the west side hope and calvin college.

Most likely a mistake, next most likely scenario is they intentionally put out bad info to watch how people responded to it. It's been confirmed they experiment on their users.

Psychological jewish games on a grand scale.

The same story as here:

Oh yes, Moneyjew 0.5 was there.

NorCal is where San Francisco and the Bay Area are in?

at some point you think the jews would slow the fuck down. Its like the want the rest of the world to rise up and smite them. Or they think it could never happen again.

More than likely they were testing how many idiots would just "Check in" to "Check in".

Good catch. Lazy fuckers couldn't even cook up something original.

The only time it should go off is during comic con, and thats only if another bomb is blowing up San Francisco.