Well, the citizens' poll has been conducted and the results are unlikely to change (much). Here are the results...

Well, the citizens' poll has been conducted and the results are unlikely to change (much). Here are the results, I hope BO and Mods take a look at them.

1: Pedos overwhelmingly raided the poll with the 'Spam children' option. hah. Imo pedos are welcome, seeing as they're not going anywhere we might as well accept them. That is, until they start posting CP/lewd kiddie images and jeopardize the site.
PEDOS: If you like the board and don't want it to die out, please refrain from posting sexually implicatory content involving kids. There are other boards for that, go there! Keep Holla Forums clean from cp, shitpost all you want, but no fucking CP.

2: Dysnomia is disliked. Obviously a lot of the hatred stems from 2 sides; the pedos who are angry at not being allowed to post CP, and the antipedos who think he's not being tough enough on pedos. (and we miss Hotwheels) Idk, Dysnomia why don't you make a thread and address the issues that are rational, and if they aren't you're free to ignore butthurt from both sides

3: We want raids! This is a good thing! We need a target, and a specific date and time. None of that 'get in here naow' shit but a well-calculated, planned action. However small our first one may be, it might actually bring back some of those old chan feels and who knows what happens then

4: More mod transparency. I agree whole-heartedly; We don't nearly hear enough from mods anymore. They've retreated back into the closet and the place feels kinda sad without their blatant faggotry.

Mods, consider the votes of the people. Take initiative. The flags/ID thing was a good start (keep flags, no IDs btw)

everyone go to 4/b/ and make a ylyl thread?

The problem is, it's not obvious what mods deem to be lewd, is this lewd for example? Because I get banned for it everytime i post it, yet there is nothing sexual or lewd about it

Normal people don't post that

SOMEBODY

if u were legit banned for posting that, then thats bs, but are you sure you hadnt posted anything a bit more lewd than that that may have done it?

Normal people dont post on 8ch (usually anyway)

ONCE

I was banned specifically for this picture

had u posted anything lewder than that though, even if it didnt say u werebanned for it specifically

I suspect you're not telling us everything

Like if a man is charged with murder and jaywalking and sentenced for life in prison; 'I got like for crossing a red light!'

yeea…

TOLD ME THE ROLL WAS GONNA WORLD ME

AND I SAY HEYYYAAAYAAAYAAAYAAAYAA HEYYAYAYA I SAY HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON?

LET ME TEACH YOU A LESSON IN TRICKERY

What do you all expect Dysnomia to do? Holla Forums is a garbage cesspool and this is one of the first stops deep web cucks take on the clear web so they can dump CP and get some new content to store on their hard drives.

He should improve it by bringing it back to the past. Bring tradition back and the board will improve. It's simple.

Tradition died with oldfags

lurk moar fagget where was this poll posted anyway?

lurk moar fagget

I hope you get a free helicopter ride to the arctic tundra

YOU should.

Give me the power and I will

Explain what you mean by 'tradition', FAGGOT.

like how Holla Forums used to be when you were sucking on your mom's tit and I was a teenager browsing 4chan in 2005. No censorship and free speech. Like I said, it's simple.

the implication is that it's a group effort (of the board) and not the owner that controls how shitty Holla Forums is.

needless to day, Holla Forums will never be under any control.

actually i was in primary school in 2005 fgt

A YOUNG BOY

I was a teenager in 2005, you FAGGOT.

… Congratulations? Got any advice for someone younger?

drink alcohol at a steady rate. Ignore people who call you an "alcoholic", these people are jews.

this hit me closer than you anticipated, I'm a 2 weeks sober alcoholic

I'm not , but my best non-meme advice would be to dedicate yourself as soon as possible to whatever you do. Trying in school, eating healthy, exercising, connecting with people etc is not something I did until after high school. Ignore that shitty feeling that you don't want to do it, just put effort into your tasks and it'll pay off one day. Challenge yourself to do things you know will make you better, and don't pussy out. Oh, and stop going on imageboards. Spending too much time online will delay your mental development.

lel