Most spooked guy of all time

What would you do in this situation? How has this guy not been memed yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=bgec9WX21ik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sAmM872874A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A lot of immigrants escaping "commie regimes" feel this way, it seems. Can't really blame them, since communism has failed so miserably so many times. Still spooked as fuck, obviously, but the reality is that many people feel that way.

Also, "I work three jobs so that I can afford the best doctor that money can buy."

Okay, fine. But wouldn't you hope for a world where you weren't required to needlessly work yourself into total decay just to afford healthcare? The Protestant work ethic was a fucking mistake.

Would have been interesting to see how the man would have reacted if the interviewer had announced himself as communist.

I wonder how seriously these people believe in the BS they spread. Either he's doing it for the attention, or he's an honest to bible thumping moron. Fuck, if only people like him could be killed as soon as he started screaming.

You really think he was acting? Unlikely.

Damn, I feel bad for that sad muthafucka

Nicaragua of all places?
you're lucky they saved your ass from the contras you useless faggot

?????????????

So its a spook to oppose socialized medicine? What if you benefit from a lack of socialized medicine?

Are you saying this because you benefit from virtue signalling by supporting socialized medicine?

During revolutions "immigrants" from those countries tend to be reactionary members of the overthrown ruling classes. You always have some non-politicals who are escaping for humanitarian reasons like war, but they generally return unless they find better opportunities than they had at home.

It was the same during the French Revolution and many other non-communist/marxist revolutions. In fact, during the Cold War non-communist or anyone affiliated with a communist party from communist and Asian countries weren't allowed to emigrate to the United States. Swearing that you weren't a communist and you believe in America's spooky conservative-bourgeois republican values was part of the naturalization process; still is in someways.

They just let this guy in the country but poor proles/peasants fleeing the same countries (e.g. nicaurauga) have to jump the river or the fence.

Top kek that guy BTFO'd Holla Forums hard

I bet you did.

I just feel sorry for him.

Talk about going from the frying pan, into the fire

kek

not an argument

Top Molyneux, m8

You are literally calling people hypocrites solely for having an opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

Y'all niggas dont know bout arguments

not an argument

i find it funny that the guy's quoting scarface

youtube.com/watch?v=sAmM872874A

A newborn with Down syndrome has more intellectual discipline than Molly.

iphones

oh lawd

Do you think that's actually an argument? Because I'm signalling the virtue of getting mad Im wrong?

everytime

explain the joke

I don't think that's a thing… Human "emotions" can not be a "virtue"

Old Somoza Supporter Mad that He Can't Murder Peasants Anymore
…should be the title of the video.

It's basically them projecting hypocrisy on you for holding any position they don't agree with

Is this like the rightwing equivalent of "Check your muh privilege"

kek, that's probably worse.

Which is why he is a retard.
If you want to use "u mad" as an argument >>>Holla Forums is right over there

Eh…To many Holla Forumsacks on there. Maybe when Holla Forums grows more i might go on.

Anyways that guy needs to read some Zizek or something, he has no understanding about how anger works.

This.

They're literally the ousted reactionaries from that country

What is the "Spengler" meme?