Google News busted censoring Reuters article that vindicated Trump

theralphretort.com/busted-google-news-caught-censoring-reuters-story-vindicated-trump-8011016/
archive.is/2G5Tg

GOOGLE CAUGHT OUTRIGHT CENSORING THE REUTERS ARTICLE THAT CLEARED TRUMP FROM CNN'S LIES ABOUT SECRET SERVICE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3jBvZ
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
capitalresearch.org/2016/05/macarthurs-thought-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((((((((google)))))))))

The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House

archive.is/3jBvZ

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

>An under-the-radar startup funded by billionaire Eric Schmidt has become a major technology vendor for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, underscoring the bonds between Silicon Valley and Democratic politics. The Groundwork, according to Democratic campaign operatives and technologists, is part of efforts by Schmidt—the executive chairman of Google parent-company Alphabet—to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to win the election.

I wonder if Ben always puts Hillary in orange because he thinks she belongs in an orange jumpsuit?

KEK.

what are you gonna do about? Find a couple google employees and punish them with death? Or go through their system and beg on your knees to put it back? Do something real or do nothing at all come back when the civil war starts or stop bugging me with worthless shit.

You're the one who came to this site to read the thread, what would you rather read about? What threads have you created?

He should make it more obvious to trigger the media and by doing so, draw attention to the comics and the fact that she belongs in prison.

Nothing is stopping you. Go and fulfill your dreams.

suck a dick and die nigger

If you get your news from a blog, then there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

Where do you get your news from?

Or should I say, where do you get your (((Jews)))?

Stay salty bitch nigga

S4T been published by think tanks, nigger capitalresearch.org/2016/05/macarthurs-thought-police/

What a shock. Fun fact his wife is the CEO of 23&Me. Send us your DNA Goyim so we can uh, tell you where your grandparents came from, yes that's all we'll ever use it for. :^)

Most of Reuters is blog/opinion posts that people try to shuffle off as fact, even though Reuters doesn't have any sort of fact checking for those areas of the website.

I get my news primarily from print publications. Newspapers. Actual newspapers with actual journalists, not some fat fuck in a basement with a Breitbart account.

Wew, thanks for correcting the record.

Bumping because normies needs to see this too.

Well hillary is white trash

Probably why Trump hates her so much. Why should America hire someone who refers to themselves as white trash?

14.88₪ haven been deposited into your account

Sup schlomo

I despise leftists more than I've ever despised anything else in my life. I need a break from this shit…

nice reference

Excellent .gif

lets see…..
(((I))) get (((my))) (((news))) primarily from (((print publications))). (((Newspapers))). (((Actual newspapers))) with (((actual journalists))), not some fat fuck in a basement with a Breitbart account.

I THINK WE HAVE A NEW RECORD HERE BOYS!

is this connected to the New American Century thing?

thanks Wyatt

Is that you, Rick? That would have been just that much better if you had added the phrase, "masturbating to amine"

sounds gay

Oh, look…a fag Jew.
You hardly ever see one more than 7 or 8 times a day.

In your attack on some website you've just perfectly described what paper journalism is today.
Newspapers are losing money like crazy and many have decimated their staff levels to skeleton levels. You simply cannot have proper journalism with no budget.
By no means am I defending website publications they have the exact same problems.

more like 6,000,000/day

?leftypol/ bitches when 2 or 3 Holla Forumslocks lurk there, but on Holla Forums, it's constant.

He knew all along