What can average Holla Forumsack do for his race? Seeing all this shit going on makes me kinda mad...

What can average Holla Forumsack do for his race? Seeing all this shit going on makes me kinda mad, but I dont know what to do.

Post around fliers with Holla Forums information written in a clear, concise and undeniable way

Procreate

I don't want my kids to be witness of the downfall of the white man

You must become an example of what you want others to be. Once you accomplish all this (I haven't and neither have most), then you will be a formidable agent in gaining influence. There are lots of ways to do this depending on your situation.

Be creative for your situation. Ultimately, though, change comes from white men getting together.

Kill niggers

You've fallen for the Jewish trick. Find a white girl re pill her inseminate her. Redpill children have at least 2 pray for boys

I have a gf, but I don't have a job. Don't know if we will be able to afford kids in this shitty economy ;_;

Shoulda taken stem

I did

I can do nothing for my race until my race does something for itself.

Ah shit how come no job then? Surely you could find a substantial one?

In my country you can only find jobs in IT, mostly outsourced from Germany and Denmark. Our industry is dying at this very moment.

Probably took math

Yes, this is POOLAND

#WhiteGenocide

And I'm guessing you couldn't move right?

I need some experience to make a decent money in Western Europe

Fair enough I mean at this point you may as well sit back and enjoy the show right?

White people failing to make more white people is how you get the end of white people. Faggot.

Nigger are you retarded?

Thats what I was telling him. He is in a bad situation though

How old are you user? I'm 23… I don't think I'm THAT doomed yet

It all begins with family and friends. Build tight mutual support networks, customs, and culture. Rely upon your own and resolve disputes and problems internally. If you have no family then find someone else who does have strong redpill family and become part of their tribe.

All politics is local. Nothing is more local than the home.

No but you seem to be.

Maybe not, but soon, blm has just come to uk so I'm pretty fucked up at the moment

You too. You think this is doing much? Read a book and stop being a retard.

Take a lesson from hispanics and move-in with your kin. Share resources and prosper through sheer determination.

one thing only