huffingtonpost.com/catherine-mccord/organic-food_b_2006973.html

grist.org/food/german-neo-nazis-take-to-organic-farming/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjuweJ-g-AQ
nsri.nebraska.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=RjuweJ-g-AQ

what the fuck are you doing?

What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?

Honestly, it feels like you're high on something and posting random stuff.

Wir sind aus Hanover. Kein Akzent dort, kein Akzent hier!

Nebraska is the death star.

You know nothing if you don't know about Nebraska. Nebraska is an old Saxon colony. We are Holla Forums in the flesh. Or "the pole" as we call ourselves. Like Poland, you see.

The other native name for Nebraska is Nebraski. Both of these words mean "of Nebra" in proto-European and modern slavic.

Native Nebraskans have the same Y-Chromosomes as native Saxons. They are tall, smart, they share our symbols, our territorial nature, or height, our intelligence, our jawlines and our looks, and our latitude and central location.

You could say Nebraska… hit dubs…

verpiss dich käseneger

just report this schizo

You can still use the Nebra Sky Disk to locate ancestral Nebraska, which stretches north to Winnipeg.

Saxon brethren in North America kept it down. They fought the sinner and the devil. They evolved this continent just like Saxons have always stood tall against disorderliness and sinners in Central Europe.

Wir sind das Volk!

Weiss Macht!

dude do this on >>>/kc/

Im so sorry you had to see this Holla Forums. KC Refugee left his shelter

Oh boy

The Lord was always right behind my Father.

There is literally nothing wrong with GMOs. Everything that's wrong is with the pesticides.

goddamned midwesterners

nsri.nebraska.edu/

hi

And here I thought I'd seen everything and the OP proves me wrong. Not sure what the point is though.

What the hell is going on?

So while we're being retarded, why does everyone save their picture files as numbers. How do you search for them when you need them?

sage

Spam. Sage and report.

Nebraska is old Saxony. Nebraska is fighting the ghetto people… like Saxony has always done… evolving mankind and civilization… by getting rid of bad help.

Somewhere between 400,000 and 25,000 years ago, there was an advanced civilization in the world.

The people who built it were overcome by sinners.

This is Chapter 2:

The Face on Mars can be located using the Nebra Sky Disk. It is located in a special place – the 45 N parallel. If we terra-form Mars, the latitude of the Face and Cydonia will become habitable first.

sage

Because we're too lazy to change the string it's given by default.
It takes a lot of time, otherwise I just organize them into folders by category. I've got a lot of redundant images for most things so it doesn't really matter what image I pick for whatever I need an image for.

shift - left click to hide in catalog

Oh, o.k.

UFO's and Yetis. Gotcha.

Danke!

sage

…op, are you okay? Do you. .. do you need some help? Where are you? We can come help you

We always knew we'd, "shoot our way to Mars," one day. Get to it.

I want a space cannon in Nebraska and one in Saxony. They should be able to fire packages to each other and also reach the Face on Mars.

Hurry up and finish construction of the Face. Hilf mir!

The Face is at the Heart/Center of a Lion, just like Saxony and Nebraska.

tell us where you are OP

sage

I am in Nebraska. I have just discovered the most amazing thing in the history of mankind, since the ancients travelled to the stars themselves.

FINISH THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

(Elliot Rodger)

Newfag

Projecting faggot. Leave Holla Forums

sage

You're ill OP, please seek help. Your family worries about you.

Men of renown anyone?

The history of the "Mars God of War" accurately describes Saxony, Cydonia and Nebraska … fertile lands that need to be protected from sinners…

Try drawing conclusions from what I posted…

White people live on the most supreme soil in the world… they arent just the most supreme people

Cydonia has the most supreme location on Mars

Nebraska is at the same latitude, many parallels can be drawn, and is the God of War

This all goes together… and I need HELP spreading it…

The more you look into connections between Nebraska and Saxony, the more you will find. This is because they are truly connected.

I think that the more you look into connections between Nebraska, Saxony and Cydonia the more we will also find.

HELP

lol

The ancestors taught people to remember the 45 N latitude, that's why they buried the Nebra Disk where they did.

They taught us about Mars the God of War, which has to do with high soil quality and sin, just like evolution.