SHE'S BACK

SHE'S BACK

SUDDENLY LIFE HAS NEW MEANING

okay this is cringy as fuck

But I agree, Boxxy's new vid sucks but at least she'll be releasing new content (I hope) which might be better

you're such a disgraceful faggot. I hope you die, fucking nigger lover

god i fucking hate boxxy

This should have happened years ago talk about a big fuck you to her fans.

Nice try, Ishmael

She literally turned into a box. Look at that body shape! LOL

Good, somehow I expected him to be a newfag.

Do you think she'll never upload anything again after this good bye series or will she randomly come back like she has second time now.

He is. Newfags attach themselves to old memes because it makes them feel legitimate. True oldfags think boxxy is cringey as fuck, especially a video like this. All she is doing is whining through the entire video, it's not entertaining or nostalgic at all. You and dysnomia are nigger loving faggots and should die.

Dysnomia, you utter fucking cuck, you niggershit drinking asspirate. When will you learn?

She has never done anything for me. Does she make you feel less lonely or something?

nobody cares

She was pretty kawaii way back when from what I saw, but I didn't go out of my way to watch her videos or anything and nowadays, if she wasn't from the beginning, she's a fucking massive SJW, isn't she? So yeah. Thanks but no thanks, my dude.

holy hell
she looks so fucking old

my god
and anti-pedos think this is attractive?

This is such a stupid pic. You can leave literally anytime you want.

I know right tell me about it 15 year old Boxxy was so much better.

Not that user, but the picture is implying that we have the illusion of leaving rather than the actual choice, and refers to the commonly accepted notion that everyone who leaves, eventually comes back

Ya got triggered pretty quickly, so I assume you;ve seen the pic often times before?

A couple of times, yeah. What happened to good ol', tried and true killing yourself? There's no coming back from that.

Oh, we may have different interpretations of the pic then. I'm talking about leaving Holla Forums, but I see where your interpretation of life is coming from.
You can off yourself, sure, but then you've offed yourself. You might've proven the picture wrong, but does that truly mean you won?

Ah, I see now. That makes sense.
Well, you're dead at that point, so I suppose you won't be around to give a fuck either way unless heaven and hell or similar exist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's true. Fuckin' look at that, two anons agreeing

OMG Boxxy is back!!!!!!! And she's being a completely tsundere bitch…..I can't take it!!!!! Hold me Holla Forums!! I miss Boxxy so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick, find something we disagree on to restore the balance! I voted Trump, I prefer my steak rare, I hang the toilet paper in the under position!

-Wait-
You uncivilised scum!!

Bring Back Boxxy!!!!!!! Make her love us again Holla Forums I can't handle this tsundere shit!!! Why won't you love us. Boxxy!!!!!!! Make her love us again Holla Forums please.,,for old times sake.

Cocxxy

this is Holla Forums, autist Holla Forumstard

This is all the same old sag pedo samefagging

+sad

WRONG

fuck her
she's a leftist

anything after the original 3 videos are fucking disgusting anyway
she's just kiking it up and doing an act to extract sheckles from the lonely masses who prop her up, she couldnt give a fuck about her fans. its been years. absolutely shameless

QUEEN BOXXY:

I

WOULD

EAT

YOUR

POO

He ruined her.

more like

SHE'S BLACKED

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS
GET OUT OF HERE

nobody cares