Fuck this shit

So I'm in my local bar having a lunchtime beer, and a distributor from this shitty brewery "Spiteful Brewing" comes in and tries to persuade the owner to sell this shit in his bar.

Being in liberal chicagoland of course everyone in the bar was roaring with laughter, and the owner said he would "definitely sell it". I slammed my beer and left without leaving a tip for the fuck.

Why don't these halfwit rust belt proles realize Trump is on their side?

Anyways, boycott this shitty hipster brewery

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/283308-brewery-to-release-dumb-donald-beer-mocking-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_retreat
bjcp.org/docs/2015_Guidelines_Beer.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinheitsgebot
ratebeer.com/beer/pravda-obama-hope/324150/
ratebeer.com/beer/pravda-putin-huilo-putin-is-a-dickhead/324152/
ratebeer.com/beer/pravda-frau-ribbentrop/328697/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

um, you weren't working that day were you?

And you should have informed the owner you as a customer were not coming back anymore.

low energy branding, yet another shitty hipster IPA. Great way to set yourself aside from the pack.

It's a shill.

Donald Trump won chicago though didn't he? Was that backlash because of the troublemakers at the rally that night or is chicago not as left as you think?

Who is even their target demographic?
Do cat ladies and numales even drink beer?

Not even surprising at this point.

Now that's what I call irony!

numales love this shitty hipster microbrew IPAs high in hops an xenoestrogens

Numales drink shitty microbrewery beer. In fact it's all really high in estrogen because of all the hops the brewers put in to mask the bad taste. (It's still bad.)

Nice blog post, don't give a shit

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE

what about beer made with bogmyrtle?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

those are fucking awful.

Is the estrogen thing actually true? How often can you drink beer without turning into a trap?

wew

man has been drinking beer since farming, and most likely before that.

You won't turn into a girl from drinking beer, it's just more bullshit to scare you into doing something.

so op just wants a safespace like SJWs?

Anyone who would drink this shit is the dumb one.

wasted chance, kill yourself for being an unfunny faggot

Yeah hops are highly estrogenic, but it depends on the beer since not all beers have hops in them and some have more or less. It also obviously depends on how much you drink.

Beer didn't always contain hops though. Also, I'm not saying that beer will turn you into a fag, but you want to avoid the shitty beers that have a lot of hops in them, especially when there's tons of exenoestrogens that you're coming into contact with elsewhere.

A beer so bad, i use it for cooking.

(checked x2)
Yeah, to be expected in Shitcongo.

What kind of shitty fucking thread is this.
This half-assed blog thread belongs on cuckchan .
You should commit suicide, OP, a thread died for this.

Chinga tu Pelo is actually a pretty good beer.

Just saying. I like the name. It's funny.

It's contained hops since atlest the 1300s you dumb cunt.

I woulda threw my glass on the floor and left without paying. Fuck that shit.

I've tried stuff from that brewery before. Doesn't even need the shitty Donald bashing, their shit tends to taste like total asshole.

Just like Trump.

Top shill.

Man up, you pansy little faggot.

Spiteful is probably the worst Chicago brewery, everything they make is shitty hop water.

Also

I'm begining to see that everyone who takes mainstream politics seriously is just a man-child with an inferiority complex

You should have thrown your glass at the bartender you fuck.

Like someone else said, man has been drinking beer since he started farming. Also like I said before, I'm not telling you not to drink beer at all, I'm saying that you should avoid the shitty beer numales drink because it contains copious amounts of hops in an attempt to mask it's god awful flavour.

IPAs are little liquid estrogen shots, it's appropriate that the beer company would try to market to numales.

As a manly man my favorite beer is whiskey.

although I do enjoy Chimay when I drink beer

If this wasn't a hint, then you might just need to kill yourself.

Just another city that needs a nuclear colonoscopy.

Sometimes I pray for the WW3. Or whatever number we are on at any rate.

Reminder beer (especially hopped to shit microbrews) is full of xenoestrogen.
It's just hard to turn down cold beer during the summer though.

Chicago brewer here, everyone in the buisness is low energy as fuck. All the local IPAs are literal garbage and the buisness is a magnet for hipsters. I'm going to switch over from beer to malort and vodka since beer brewers seem to be the some of the worst.

for nu-males by nu-males

Double IPA? Might aswell drink fruit juice.

Try this shit on for size if you can get your hands on it. Beer is not good unless it's made by religious zealots.

Sauce. Please tell me you don't work at Lagunitas brewing pretentiously hopped piss water.

Belgiumfag here, you know what's good for you

it's just the new craze, all these microbreweries

90% is shit though

it's like gin here in Belgium, suddenly every footballer and actor is bringing a new gin on the market just because it's 'in'

Trips confirm, Chicago for nuclear holocaust

Two Brothers is best Chicagoland brewer, prove me wrong

Shitty hipster IPA fag beer aside, what's funny about that shit? What's clever? Trump is not a man of simple, short words, he doesn't st-st-stutter like Obabo, and why would you drink a beer with your supposed enemy even as a joke? At least have the balls to sell it as something truly insulting, like Obama's Tears or Hillary's Nervous Sweat, fuck I dunno. Calling him LOLDUMB is elementary-school insult, hell, gradeschoolers use harsher language.

It's a fucking joke that doesn't work on any level.
But, if Monkey Trump is apparently an ancestor, does that mean that everyone has a bit of Trump in them, is that what he wants to tell us? Maybe he secretly admires Mr. Trump.

top wew, I have gotten pretty used to drinking it but I love seeing people's first reactions

Enjoy it before it's haram

you got it OP
no worries on this end.

Liberal-Marxists can't into humour or creativity.

Beer is for faggots and feminizes you. Stop drinking it, degenerate or you're going to develop breasts.

I feel for anyone honestly believing this is a Holla Forums resident and not self-promotion.

Sage and reported.

it's some sort of hivemind humor

trump = bad
joke = about trump
=> laugh

i'm guessing that would be the thought process in their minds

I would of spit on his face and throw the mug at him and left. not even California sounds that pozzed.

wew lad

Pavlovian response; that would be right, yeah. Just like how "nazi" and "racist" conjure up images of "evil." They're certainly more hive-like which is ironic considering how they seem to always champion individualism, contrary to their egalitarian nature.

If there is on single truth I've learned in my life it's that people honestly don't know what's good for them.

i need to try this but apparantly you can only get this in some chicago stores and i'm a yuropfag

What's worse than people not knowing what's good for them is one person who thinks he knows what's good for everyone.

Americans are just fucking stupid. That's all there is to it.

Unless that one person happens to be right.

Beer hipsters are very much a thing, especially in Chicago. The least pozzed one I can think of I mentioned here , and they're way out in the 'burbs. The ones in the city, like Revolution or Pipeworks, are pretty full on liberal hipster (pic related). Also Chicago gets the 3 Floyd's market, and the fanbase there is all tattooed and hair-dyed hipsters.

Ya it's only available in the Chi area, it's pretty much a right-of-passage. Has an unholy taste and bitterness that doesn't go away no matter what you may try to chase it with

Someone in this thread has excellent taste

every tradition has to go

1pt 6oz kiddo. fucking retard drink ur capri sun and lurk.

What's Holla Forums's opinion on these beers?

Nor this one.

only one I've had there is Mississippi Mud. It's decent, Black and Tan is a strange style but worth trying.

STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

Oh, sweet memories.

baltika is fucking
DISGUSTING
all else u have i drink

ipa's are fucking shit hipster beers, also driveby shitpost and sage because this thread's a circle jerk over "wow i can't believe people're capitalizing on leftist distaste for trump"

I’m a teetotaler, but this statement seems like it would be 100% accurate.

I’m surprised no one mentioned this yet.

What if Killer Queen was a jew?

actually we're discussing beer and Stone Cold Steve Austin ITT, but I agree that IPA's are shit, and I've drank a good number of them.

I'll take a Kolsch or a Hefe over an IPA anyday

I appreciate Stone Cold for going back to his ranch and doing whatever the fuck he wants. He doesn't have to let himself be cucked, different from Cena, who now supports faggots and mutts, shame, I started warming up to him when compared to THE BIG DAWG.

I like Full Sail Session Lager. That one's my favorite.

:^)

what if you were a stupid dork fuck?
oh wait you are >=^]

Probably tastes like shit, just like their kike wine.

Unsurprising.

I didn't sage.

I DIDN'T EVOLVE FROM A STINKY NIGGER

That depends if you're Argentinian.

And btw, I mean he should have done more than slam his beer. He should have caused a bit of a scene. Libtard went unchallenged.

Hey fuck you I'm not stinky

t. argie

here's another idea, 2 hours in mspaint

You evolved from a nigger.

I like saisons. Am I gay?

I never got hangovers when I was younger. Even blacking out a couple of times I always woke up feeling refreshed. Now alcohol fucks me all the next day.

I would but I dunno how to shoop

The correct order is nigger, chimp, Trump (going with the more common reading of less advanced -> more advanced). Also, the nigger needs to be shorter and Trump needs to be Trump height, since taller = more advanced, like in the versions ending with the man glued a computer.

Reminder that IPA is for numales and literally gives you man tits.

I always laugh when I see people try it I've had absynthe that's more bitter than that.

Overhopped garbage

Overhyped garbage with bad artwork (fucks sake tone it down it looks like I'm drinking a t-shirt for a screamo band)

Off Color is bretty good, their beers are solid and they do their own thing. I don't think they even brew a single IPA. Two Brothers are good too, albeit a bit simple. The red rye ale and the French ale are best.

What about Lager? Is the Lager safe?

Lagers are fine.

Hint: the IBU of a beer is roughly the amount of hops in it. Also stay away from anything "pale", that usually means more hops.

Faggot.

So Blue Moon is a no-go? Shieeeeet.

Blue Moon is a wheat ale, it's probably fine but there are better German wheats out there (albeit more expensive). I mean stuff like pale ale.

India pale ales were infused with large amounts of hops so they could stand long sea trips from England to India. Hops work as a preservative. Lagers contain many fewer hops than IPAs, a case of lagers may have the same amount as a single IPA. Other ales will have varying levels. Stouts often rely more on malted barley and less on hops for flavor.

I have never heard anyone who isn't an oven dodger use this term

user you fucked up bad

Big city caters to faggot culture. Not a surprise, shill OP

I like it actually

What are you, not Irish?

Who cares what alkies do? Clean up your life

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Beer hipsters are the fucking worst. I used to be into that shit. Then I realized paying 14 dollars for a six pack is retarded. Drinking 40oz malt liquor is the only smart thing niggers have ever done.

fucking plebs

Donald won the primary, but there are so many uninronic commies and hordes of niggers and spics in Chicago that the state will still likely go for Clinton.

Dude stop giving me feels.

Jewcago is truly a shithole of poz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_retreat

Fuck off and take your hipster piss ale with you.

It's like these faggots are grown in a lab somewhere.

who /fascist/ here?

THIS. Xenoestrogens are turning men into nu-male liberal trash. This is why IPAs suddenly became popular amongst the (((in crowd))) a few years ago.

user please

Double ipa? Enjoy your estrogen mimickers, bitch tits.

I'm Australian and what the fuck is this

drink imported wheatbeer or pisswater american beer to avoid the IPA cancer

basically, it has a shitload of hops

I see
lmao currywater

drink pic related

its a fucking headache in the morning and a loaf of bread in a bottle and a giant meme

double the estrogen for the cucks

Hit the nail on the head; these people only think in terms of analogies where anything that disagrees with them is evil by association.

Whats a good non cuck beer with little to no fucking hops in it?

Yeah, microbrew IPAs are a cancer on the art of brewing.

I just drink Miller High Life most of the time to trigger beer hipsters

You want a lager.

There are plenty of styles. American Adjunct Lagers (Budweiser etc.) Stouts, Porters, Brown Ales, British Milds, certain Barleywines, Bocks, Doppelbocks, Munich Helles, Trappist Ales, Belgian Dubbels, Trippels, and Quadruppels, Dortmunder Exports, American Wild Ales, Lambic Sours, Old Ales, Scottish Ales, Scotch Ales, Wee Heavy Scotch, certain Amber Ales and Lagers, many more. Do some homework,

bjcp.org/docs/2015_Guidelines_Beer.pdf

it does, it's essentially mildly alcoholic seltzer water that leaves an aftertaste of malt liqueur or hobo piss
don't ask me why I've drank that, I'm very ashamed of where I used to live

it's shit too tbh.

Kirin best beer posted ITT.

dude hops used to be banned in german beer for hundreds of years, specifically because it made people lethargic

ancient beers were often made using all manner of different herbs

Hops are a mild STIMULANT you nimwit! The beer laws were passed because assholes LIKE ME, like to dose our beer with scopolamine and then n00bs would drink our beer on accident and then go apeshit and try to get the bar shut down.

Get yer shit straight. And PRAISE KEK!

Really? I have never heard of that. The use of gruit in the stead of hops, I thought, was due to the lack of cultivation of hops in the middle ages. Once they became a widespread bittering agent that largely supplanted the use of gruits, the Germans enacted a law, still in effect to this day, that beer was only considered beer if it contained hops, barely, water and yeast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinheitsgebot

closet communists getting fooled by capitalism to spend their sheckles on novelty beer.

The irony is so beautiful and yet so ugly at the same time.

That beer sounds terrible. Covering up for their inability to produce a decent IPA by including key lime flavoring?

There are very few good IPA out there. Pic related is a good one

Sage for kind of shit thread

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous that the Rust Belt wold vote for TPP and NAFTA supporting cunts like Clinton.

Trump's economic protectionism and tariffs are DESIGNED to help the steel industry, and other US manufacturing industries, which helps the workers unions keep high wages.

I think the reason is that the hipsters don't actually have meaningful jobs. They work at Starbucks and bars, and other service industries - thus making them more linked to the globalist agenda themselves (making the West dependent on foreign labor and resources, dumbing us down, etc.).

Just wait until these hipsters actually have to live around vast hordes of nigs and spics. (pic related)

i ll just leave this here

I know your pain.

Wew lad. Hes especially right and should have told em they lost a customer for playing politics at a bar.

Confirmed for shit. If you want political beers at least go for ukrainian brewery Pravda, they got obama, putin and merkel beers that actually taste breddy good and are somewhat true to the theme when it comes to flavor.

ratebeer.com/beer/pravda-obama-hope/324150/

ratebeer.com/beer/pravda-putin-huilo-putin-is-a-dickhead/324152/

ratebeer.com/beer/pravda-frau-ribbentrop/328697/

FIRE MONKEY

Niggerwalk it.

Good luck, wicker p…I mean Pilsen

This thread isn't Holla Forums

I can't be the only American who think this American IPA shit is fucking ridiculous right?

All I fucking taste is the hops, that's fucking it. Why is it so fucking these breweries to make a decent helles or pilsner? Every hipster in the U.S. is jacking themselves off to the next hot IPA/DIPA which just tastes like chewing on a bunch of fucking hops.

At least we can make decent stouts imo.

Michigan-user? My nigga. This state actually has good brews.

This thread is getting better.

The bitterest most inconvenient truth I've come across is that beer is one of the worst things in terms of xenoestrogens. Stuff that makes you more feminine physically. Hops is the reason for this. Beer didn't even have hops a 1000 years ago, but then shitty brewers started using it to hide the taste of their shitty brewing and now hops is the norm.

I still drink beer, don't get me wrong. Just not as much as I used to.

(checked)

You're not alone, I just turned 21 last year and I'm surrounded by fucking hopheads. I'm fortunate to have a father who appreciates good European beer, and so when I'm home there's usually a fully stocked fridge of cold, quality beer that I'm capable of appreciating.

That is why hard liquor is the best, fewest xenoestrogens, fewest calories, fastest way to get hammered also. Whiskey master race.

I know theres a reason I despised this fucking fad. I'm getting sick of this liberal hipster crap spilling over into everything. I can't even buy a goddamn drink anymore without being reminded of how shitty this country is getting.

Hops is primarily used for preservation not taste.

Also IPA is shit. It was the only beer that could make it to india (due to the hops preservative nature). Why people are drinking it now is beyond me.

(1)

(1)

Nice shilling faggot
We aint buying your beer

Is the amount of "xeno-estrogens" in hops significant? Or is it just present? Because there is a difference between it just having some, and it having enough to actually influence your body chemistry.

stop bumping faggot

You know what to do.

Millennial detected.

I'm going to need an example of non-mainstream politics mate. What are you like a political hipster?

It's…hahaha…it's like you DON'T want to kill yourself!

stop bumping you cucks

Fucking 'murica

How is failing to provide funds to bars that stock anti trump beer shilling for hillary? I'm dying to see the mental gymnastics you'll go through to explain it.

got more like this, it gave me a hearty kek