MASSIVE REDPILL ON CHILDREN BORN TO COALBURNERS

Show this information to every single white woman you know who thinks about having a child with a nigger:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
media.8ch.net/pdf/src/1470937738082.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ostarapublications.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

omg user why are you such a racist? love is love #endbigotry #lovewins

This. Pack a few of them in a story a dumb bitch can relate to, with pictures.

Women do give a shit. If you look hard enough you can find the right one. A woman raised by a proper woman with backbone and reasoning skills. A woman who knows the place of a man and knows the place of a woman.

This flippant woman hating is going to lead people away from building a strong family. It needs to stop. Build a strong family, raise logical, kind but stern children and then your own daughters and sons will be contributing to repairing this broken society we've got. It's not EASY to find a woman who believes outside the current social norms in the west. It's not EASY to raise children properly and it's not EASY to maintain a strong household when the society you live in is falling apart.

Nobody ever said it was easy, but it's what needs to be done.

Acknowledging truths about women is not women-hating. All I'm saying is that dumping a ton of facts and statistics and numbers isn't going to do anything to sway how a woman feels about this issue.

Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids
Stories > factoids

What this user said. Maybe if this envolved a lot of pictures of crying half breed babies and their moms looking sad while wearing crappy clothes (oh the horror!) then add in some social media post or letter from some kid wishing that they were white like mommy then you could get somewhere with women.

There's not enough of those for everyone. Not even close. Most men would end up pairing up with a duplicitous skank ruining all chances at a "strong family".

This. Women can't into logic.

I get what you're saying but I think it's a bit defeatist. There are good women who would respond to these sort of statistics.

user YOU are a lot more rare than you're giving yourself credit for. On the other side of the coin there aren't enough family centered, strong backed men for the women who'd like one either.

How big of a problem is this? I thought racemixing was extremely rare.

All it takes is a few stories, even made up ones, and your female friends and family will soon be hating nigs.

"OMG did you hear about that woman who was gang raped? By who? Black gangs?"

"Just saw old friend on facebook and her black boyfriend ran out on her after knocking her up…"

etc.

It's easy. They're emotionaly outrage will make them hate blacks very quickly. Women hate feeling insecure or threatened by deadbeat or violent men. Since that's exactly what niggers are, you can just tell a few real life stories and they'll soon want nothing to do with them.

I've got another redpill about coalburners

RACEMIXING AMONG WHITES IS LOWER THEN ANY OTHER RACE

HUMANS ALL HAVE A TRIBAL GENE THAT MAKES US TRUST THOSE WHO ARE MOST GENETICALLY SIMILAR TO US

That isn't exclusive to race, but race is the heaviest weight on that scale, so to speak. This gene has been more or less unnecessary in the last 10,000 years, where civilizations have been almost exclusively monoracial or predominately thus, where the law would protect in circumstances where the trust, and lack thereof, might protect people otherwise.

When a gene is not selected naturally, the mutations that 'get through' are inherently those that disable or weaken the gene, junk information not being filtered over hundreds of generations of people.

COALBURNERS, IN 97% OF CASES, ARE NOT OF PROPER GENETIC STOCK, AND ARE OTHERWISE INDETERMINABLE FROM ACTUAL WHITE WOMEN.

Their removal from the gene pool, because they will not go on to have children with white men, is eugenically beneficial to White racial determination.

It's painfully common and it's being pushed for by mainstream media. It's going to be pretty difficult to find white couples on TV soon if it isn't already, I don't know because I don't have cable.

Can't find the source anymore, was a few years back a mother who made a blogpost about how by each passing day as her daughter grew up, she looked less and less like her, and darker, more like her father.

If you appeal to their emotional side of raising a kid who might not look like you, and you can't see yourself in her, could work.

This.
(W)hits k(N)ights are as naive about female nature, as liberals are about nigger nature.

Coalburners are the lowest tier women, and women are already low tier as it is when it comes to reason. Don't expect to be able to argue a point with them.

No, it's very common. The people who argue otherwise use marriage statistics, but they are completely flawed because most coalburners are not marrying the niggers who knock them up.

Here's something else to show them: this creature is one of the BLM leadership. Showed it to my kid yesterday and it scared the shit out of her.
He's an albino, apparently, but I told her "This is what can happen when white people and black people have babies together."

So we should just let them learn from their own mistakes, no child benefits or welfare for single mothers. Oh wait women can vote based on emotional BS as well so that will never happen.

If that were true they wouldn't be coal burners.

==COALBURNERS BTFO=
C
O
A
L
B
U
R
N
E
R
S
B
T
F
O

Good read OP.

kek

This guy might be on to something tbh. If we have enough kids to have a few to spare and reject the coal burners then coalburning acts like natural selection to purify our race. Since race mixers will be obviously mixed it permits us to visually identify defects in our own stock.

So long as we don't support coalburners or let them overwelm our land and resources this is an acceptable selection mechanism.

White women are the least likely to racemix, though. The only ones who do are either obese, addicted to grugs, or mentally ill. Women most definitely put thought into picking their partners- well, white and asian ones do, at least…

A few do. In my experience they learn the hard way by either witnessing or experiencing it for themselves. A an example of this is my neighbour. She was a social worker. She described it as baning her head against a brick wall on daily basis. The people she saw with children had no sense of social responsibility. She said she found the ignorance and stupidity of people to be shocking, even saying that she came to see them as subhuman. She despaired as she watched entire families of mongrels live in at the expense of the tax payer, producing the next generation of benefit claimants.

I might have to do this to any of my own.

I have never heard of a single mother with a black kid to find another partner.
I imagine there are exceptions, however, being struck by lightning in your own house is an exception.

screencap for future use and lazy anons

Pretty sure it shouldn't be too hard to find images that'd work with each statistic, this has he potential to be damn good propaganda

Not true. They are least likely to marry outside their race. Very different.

This is why we can't have nice things, because cucks still believe there are women who aren't ruled by their emotional state 97% of the time.

There aren't.

You need to stop trying to convince women of things which are oppositional to their emotional inclinations, and start dominating them such that their emotional inclinations cease to matter.

Women being emotionally-ruled retards didn't matter until we gave them the franchise, and it will cease to matter once more once we take it away.

Stop trying to convince the women and focus on the men, because the women have no power but that which is granted by the men, and which can be rescinded at any time should the majority of the men agree to such.

More proof that only the trash racemix.

I knew a coalburner once. She was morbidly obese and incredibly ugly. Like 2/10 ugly.

Only really upsetting part is that she had kids. I don't really care if low quality Whites date niggers so long as no offspring are produced.

am I retarded or do they not have the sample size anywhere? that's basic level shit when conducting a study.

the study is damning and proves what we all know. but, anyone looking to question it will point that out the lack of sample size.

Women are guided more by feelings than facts. It is their nature. That isn't to say that all of them do, but it's more often than not.

Basically do a psyop which involves pam of beaten women with run down houses and nigger babies on PCP.

niggers fuck. it's what they do. look at apefrice. they don't have jobs and they can't grow their own food, yet their population is expanding at a rapid rate. how ugly is the average sheboon in burgerland? they all have 3-6 dindus.

niggers will fuck anything. fucking a white person is like winning the olympics and they're too fucking retarded for birth control. racemixing cannot be allowed in any form.

Considering I'm a white woman raised in a liberal family I can guarantee that this will work, just not immediately. Unless they're very young or extremely brainwashed, white women are already well aware of how savage and useless niggers are, even the libs- they just feel incredibly guilty for holding these beliefs. The problem is that 1) school brainwashing makes holding these beliefs a social death sentence, 2) many never experience TNB first hand, so they can ignore reality more readily, and 3) they don't want to admit that everything they learned is wrong. If one admits that the current narrative is wrong and niggers aren't our equals, then what else were they lied to about? What other truths were concealed- and why? I remember a thread a while back about how many anons fall into a depression after becoming redpilled, since they now know that everything they once knew, was wrong. It's very disconcerting, and women are more afraid of rocking the boat than men are (perhaps evolutionary- women are less likely to be able to defend ourselves if shit hits the fan), and will want to delude themselves to maintain the illusion of order. That's why liberals, despite supposedly loving diversity, almost always live in all-white communities, have all-white friend groups, and only date and marry whites. They know the truth, they just don't want to admit it. It will take a nudge to get them in the right path, but it is more than possible. Typically this nudge is experiencing TNB themselves, and BLM's constant, unrelenting chimping out is providing this for you. Now is the time to strike.

Please keep in mind that I am talking about normie women, not SJWs. The latter are not salvageable.

Polite sage for blogposting.

Ah fuck it, adding to the pile.

Are Normie's women aware of their racial heritage?

Also, what is TNB?

The same can be said of anyone whose spoonfed kike propaganda from infancy.

Women that give a shit exist for the same reasons we exist–it's all about being smarter than the common pleb and looking behind the curtain.

This is true for women without kids as well.

The numbers are most defiantly much more skewed though here. The biggest thing that we can do to redpill people is sell the narrative, present the facts and a basic premise, let them do the work of saying aha about it, that's the best thing we can do.

I know there's another one similar to this with a quote from CDC advising caution about sexual contact with black men.

Tell sluts next time they want to suck a nigger dick, then flip a coin… heads, and you get herpes!

tits or gtfo

What would you say is the tipping point that turns the former into the latter, if there is a specific threshold.

Not applicable when discussing the female mind and having an insider look into it. Tits or GTFO applies when it's unnecessarily brought up for attention or such.

They deserve all the misery that comes from laying with shit

So then, you're just a guy pretending to be a woman.
Gotcha.

Tits. Or gtfo.

You’re a retard.

Bump.

TNB = Typical Nigger Behavior

There's no specific threshold, but asking for their feelings on BLM or tranny issues is a good barometer from what I've seen. Don't go full 1488, just calmly bring up legitimate criticisms of the above. If she agrees with you in any way, she is most likely salvageable.

Visual clues are also invaluable. There are the stereotypical ones (unnaturally colored hair, bad fashion, dreads, tattoos), but be on the lookout for more subtle ones- very short hair(do not trust), sanpaku eyes(questionable), awkward, masculine gait(trying to play tough), etc

Talked to a woman about this recently. Basically said how I thinks its gross and they turn out dumb and ugly.

Proceeds to lost anecdotes of exceptions to the rule.

Later on, talking about dogs, she brings up how she doesnt like golden retrievers because theyre such dumb dogs and how golden doodles are horrible because they throw away the inlelligence of the poodle.

I start agreeing vehemently and joking say how its unfair to the poodle to have the intel its grown over 1000s of years of evolution poured down the drain.

she laughed and stsrted to understand what i was getting at.

i finished by saying we should build a wall between retrievers and poodles, and have the retreivers pay for it.

THAT is how you subtly redpill

kill yourself

Fresh OC
I know they're shit sorry i'm a bit drunk and too tired to try better but it's better than nothing I guess.
Hopefully it might inspire some other, better, user, most of the difficulty is finding appropriate pics.

They wouldn't have kids if it wasn't for welfare. Everyone around here(I live in the ghetto) knows it's much easier to get section 8 rent assistance if you have black kids. Basically the government is paying trashy white women to shit out mongrels.

So true. I have a mixed friend, his mom was a crack addict and banged her black drug dealer for crack and out he came. He was raised by his grand parents and had to see both of them die at age 18. His real mom nor father are in his life and he lives with a friend and his parents.

Of course his mom was a degenerate hippie boomer who lived in a tree.

True. Even if you don't like it, get the fuck over it. We all need to have children. Whites won't die out that easily.

So treat them on an individual basis unless the more obvious warning signs are displayed, got it.
Sorry for the naive question, but I live in a hick town far away from any colleges to practice snowflake watching at.

Do you have any more examples of less common warning signs?

This guy gets it. Women, and in fact pretty much all humans period, don't respond to logic and reason. Logic and reason are tools for the elite. For everyone else, they only respond to emotion. Appeal to emotion instead.

we elite now
shhheeeeiiit

Yeah, ok I bet. But I know this really good interracial couple and yeah.

The kids are innocent victims in all this, why should they suffer?

That's why we should take their kids away from them

This pretty much

Dunno specifically how you might do it but if you approach things from the angle of the kid not looking/being like them it tends to work. Mothers NEED that attachment element, any hint of the kids being not theirs and they flip, use their maternal instincts against them.

Also if anybody has any stories related to the findings on-hand they could be quickly added to the images I posted. Either way actual stories would be a major help in creating propaganda for this.

TNB = typical nigger behaviour

We may have another refugee from Chimpout (the ex-forum) amongst us….

Pic related is me at work after customers thank me with a handshake

What happened to that site?

This is true. White race is actualy purifying by low quality women drops out of white genom pool. Natural eugenic on work.
Woman with proper genome will never racemix, despite of all kike propaganda. Racemixers are mostly mixed themselves, ugly, neurotic and dumb. Let them go to the hell, but never ever let them back.

And that is good. Frog must be put in very hot water to understand something is going wrong and jump out.

You know the rule. Tits.

TITS OR GTFO

I've been giving her bits of the Flintstone's™ Chewable Redpill for a while, now. I have to be VERY fucking careful or the first thing she'll do during the rebellious phase is seek out a non-white for dating…and then I'll go to prison for murder.

SMASH THE ELECTRIC JEW! Say no to Talmudvision and work through those /pol books.

Speaking of: ostarapublications.com/

That and they're ugly.

kek, is that supposed to be a "The Shadow Over Inns-mouth" parody?

Retards. Femanon clearly doesn't have G.O.T.I.S. go back to >>>Holla Forums

Yes, but you should consider Mr Lovecraft's motive for writing it-racial degeneration is horrific.

except the only thing women care about more than emotions and appealing to the standards set by society is hypergamy.

Because he's right?

This wont work, women always think they are the exception and that they are special.

you shouldn't lie to your children about important things. she'll grow up, learn about albinism and only remember that you were wrong.

Still a bad idea to produce more mixed people because they always identify as 'black' and are destructive. Someone like, say, Alicia Keys is more Caucasoid than Negroid, yet tries to sound as 'black' as she can and takes up 'black' causes.

What? This is a good thing. They all need to identify as niggers so there is no risk of polluting our gene pool. They'd require another coincidence of finding a coalburner to get further white, and that's likely not going to happen. They will just breed with other shitskins and no harm to European gene pool has happened.

That only happens when they have access to our women. Women are the bottleneck of breeding. You may not like the idea, but white pingas could conquer the other races. It would still be possible in Europe, I'm not sure if USA has reached critical mass where this is impossible.

no, they are quite good.

maybe the pic's could be better, but with women being liberal, and liberals being retarded, having pictures with white kids fits their below average IQ

All your stats are irrelevant if you want to redpill non-8/pol/ users.
You have to cite WHY
are problems.

This is a good start but need more of this, google "effects of growing up without a father".

bumping

way it is