ITT Post the most deranged and spooked individuals politically you have come across

ITT Post the most deranged and spooked individuals politically you have come across

youtu.be/ZmzzVroSS48

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/punkswcleankitchens
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/4limxd/preacher_carrying_you_deserve_to_be_raped_sign/
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/4ltbod/im_requested_in_municipal_court_on_thursday_for/
youtube.com/watch?v=X-xoXbhnFHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's such a shame the SMBC comics are written by a libertarian. And i'm so tired of this anti humanities trend, like having a philosophy degree is so terrible.

reddit.com/user/punkswcleankitchens
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/4limxd/preacher_carrying_you_deserve_to_be_raped_sign/
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/4ltbod/im_requested_in_municipal_court_on_thursday_for/ (The OP is the lunatic)

I actually feel bad for Evalion when I imagine she has to deal with freakos like this Gandalf sounding doof all because she was dumb on the Internet.

Sympathize with her as well. Have you heard her description of her family background. Wonder if such sympathy is the result of her youth and sex though. Can the biggest of monsters be held at compassion? Maybe. Maybe one is the one to be given condolences.

Her story is legitimately tragic.

She does it for attention. Don't look it up its really sad.

Revealed through legitimate credible sources or mere sensational speculation? If the former applies, provide a link.

I just told you to not look it up

I've seen like two videos of her doing Q&As is all, so I don't know too much about her family background. It had the feel of your average Holla Forums stuff where I walked away unable to tell if it was just being inflammatory for attention or not, but honestly, it's beside the point. obsessive fan bases around chan-idols have always made me really uncomfortable. It's unbelievably scary when that Internet bubble collides with real life and before that really starts to happen a lot of the time, you don't fully realize how terrifying it can be.

it's okay though, she won't have to worry about those weirdos once she's nice and safe in gulag.

You say gulag, this is seconded.

She does it for attention though. I know it seems fucked up but she needs the validation.
She used to be a cam girl.
There are literally sextapes of her but they're hard to find because it's CP unless you live in the UK.

Oh look, you've provided the motivation to do a search.

Maybe. I dunno, I'm not in her brain, but it's easy for me to accept that because I dealt with and still deal with issues like that what with me being borderline and such. At the end of the day though, it doesn't change much, just makes her more relatable. What are you defending her against here? I guess she dropped off of the Internet anyways, maybe she finally realized the scariness of the situation and unplugged her interwebs, I dunno.

The rest I don't care about, lots of people have sextapes and lots of women cam and a majority of them aren't so feeble minded they need excuses made for their actions.

Nah I'm just saying we're dealing with a person who cries put for help in very inflammatory ways probably because of her troubled past.

I'm just saying I think it's more likely she's ill than she's legitimately an awful person.

Know her real name?

what's the story behind this?

Stirner would be proud of the second link if you disagree with their position being "spooked" is hardly their problem

Why would he care about a Reddit thread?

He doesn't and wouldn't have care because Stirner doesn't exist or have ever existed. Karl's alter-ego was what Stirner was: literally a spook.

Also contribootin' to thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-xoXbhnFHY

Watch it all the way through, just to say you did.