Why are whites so whiny?

Why are whites so whiny?

Nice try kafir, how about you GTFO and go back to your goat fucking third world shithole

Holy fuck so whiny, everything is antiwhite, everything is white genocide, everything is discrimination against whites.

Are you sure you know what a kaffir is, frog?

jews aren't white

Why are third worlders so needy? They need food, housing, even another country. Then when they get what they want but want more and say how we are just whiny when we wont give anymore.

I used to think the kikes were bad but whites must be the biggest crybabies in this world.

Vieze zand aap, fuck off to your own shithole barbaar

Everyone does.
Because their own country is bad.
No you're not whiney because you won't give more, you're whiney because whenever the slightest thing goes wrong in a white country you cry about it and act like you have it bad when in reality you have it better than most.

Why are the dutch so brown?

zandaap is een woord

Whites are whiny simply because fucking retard niggers don't listen.

We do have it better, and if we are so whiney then why do third worlders stay in white countries? Also about the food thing, i grow my own food where as third worlders just bitch they are starving and wont do anything. They remind me of leftests. Huddle around each other and compGOD how bad they have it, bitch about gibs and suck third world cock. Whites may be whiney but at least they are not full blown bitchses or a plague like third worlders.

how long till summer ends?

Everyone in this thread is a faggot, including me.

/thread

You don't grow your own food you liar piece of shit faggot.

Why so butthurt? Cant figure out how the magic of growing food works? I can tell your a nigger because you get aggressive over simple logic

America grows way more food than it needs, you fucking retard. We mainly import luxury foods for cheaper prices. We could easily feed ourselves if you low IQ cretins sank bank into the shit you were born out of.

If whites have such high IQ then why can't they into simple reading comprehension? The liar said he was growing his own food, which is either complete bullshit or refers to a very small supplement to his diet. Most of his food comes from farms, just like everyone else's.

I just posted how i do it nigger.
Stay hungry nig.

No you don't.

Go home, kafir.

That's longer than a school bus.

But user… the bus you ride to school on, is only one of the smaller "Special Buses"… you wouldn't know how long a normal bus is?!

Have you considered suicide?

Do you know what kaffir means, amerilard?

Non-whites are spoiled AND whinier than you claim whotes to be

whites*
Fuck I'm tired

Why do niggers take my taxdollars

lmao fag