French Government to house shitskins in people's homes

rt.com/news/355574-france-refugees-homes-private/
archive.is/P1GNo

It should be noted that Cosse is a radical feminist, couldn't find anything about her ethnic background

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwar.org/education/history/faq/
libgen.io/search.php?req=Oriana Fallaci &lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/05/the-culture-of-critique-in-france-review-of-anne-klings-books-on-jewish-influence-in-france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ooh what could possibly go wrong.

Nobody remembers last year ?
They did the same in Germany, some guy was supposed to check people home to check for extra rooms and force them to share with sand niggers.

Wrong? That's part of the plan you stupid goy.

What is it going to fucking take for the majority of whites to wake up to what's going on? I am getting so sick of how fucking cucked most of our race acts when they're trying to exterminate us.

Christ, how many times did we joke that this would start happening. We need to meme more responsibly.

I'm asking the same thing. Im hispanic and I can't see even a tenth of this shit being done in a hispanic community.

Pls start killing people again

I think people on Holla Forums are, in general, smarter than most. Imagine how much the decades of multiculti and white guilt propaganda would fuck an average person up when they didn't notice the (((patterns))).

There are no second amendment people there. Pitchforks won't get the job done this time. They committed suicide when they gave up their guns.

is there really any doubt about (((her)))?

If it makes you feel any better all the retards amongst the white race is self terminating. So that's pretty sweet.

(((Sarkozy)))

God damn that slimey kike.

pretty much and if it comes down the rare few who actually have guns in europe start shooting, you can guarantee the pozzed government will arm the mudshits.

Just one month after subscribing to a shooting range membership you can own decent caliber (eg .308 or 7.62x52) bolt-action (like a mosin), and 12gauge pump-action or semi-autos. You can also own pre-XXth century weapons without even registering.

That's not 'murica, but we aren't totally unarmed.

How long before they get let in people's homes and then disappear while their pigs grow fatter?
Je ne sais quoi, he just left, he complained of the food.

Because they've been endlessly bombarded by society/politics/social media/TV/etc. to be retarded. Oh sorry, I meant "tolerant" and "anti-racist".

Only way you can think that's sweet is if you're a filthy kike yourself.

Good to know. There's still so hope then.

I'm relocating to France in a month.

Could you go into a few more details?

I don't want to believe you. Sauce.

Looks like it's time for the 'Refugees Welcome' crowd to step up. See how fast they get red-pilled.

That's not the biggest issue. The biggest issue is that so long as law and order exists, using those guns in self-defense will be impossible. Its one of the things that certain states in Burgerland have that make them shine.

Why would you do such a retarded thing

It's real. I read it earlier on a UK site.

I love it. I hope some dumb cunts do it and get robbed and others are raped and murdered.

Life is complicated user. It's a sensible move for me and my family and France is a big place.

Just darkmarket an AK. It's not expensive. You'll get like 10 packages then assemble it.

Is someone letting the electric Jew define reality for them? And WTF is this about the majority? Only 2-4% of the population fought during the American civil war. The rest cowarded in their homes and it will be the same for the next one. France is on the verge of what? It's sixth civil war? So unless you think you're a special snowflake… you aren't alone. Lots of others are sick and tired and angry about all this.

why does all of the bad shit happen to the contiential frogs and not the quebecians?

Unless you're going full Varg and moving to the countryside I would be very watchful over your family.

Umm, your race WAS genocided. You guys went through unspeakable horrors due to foreign invaders. So save the macho shit and be more understanding. Or rejoice that Spain and Portugal are also being fucked if you feel that way. That would be pretty nigger of you though. Muh 400 years type shit.

What's happening TODAY to whites, will result in shit for hispanics.

Most of France outside the cities is still pretty rural.

But yes, countryside of course.

What's causing the move, if you don't mind me asking

That doesn't sound good. A lot of dummies will get enriched by the refugees.

I can afford a large house with land over there.

Over here(the UK) I can afford precisely nothing.

Is there really that much of a discrepancy between the housing economies of both? That's fucking nuts, I never knew. How much more expensive would a similar property be in the UK?

Depending on the situation maybe up to 10 times more expensive.

The UK (((banks))) have deliberately pushed up housing prices whilst French prices have stayed at historical levels linked to wages.

In addition, countryside living in the UK is increasingly only for the wealthy. In France, it's still largely for the agricultural plebs.

A flat in a prestigious part of Paris might cost a similar amount to one on London.

A derelict cottage in the UK or even a field with planning permission might fetch £200,000 or more simply because it is in the much loved countryside.

In France it might be 20,000Euro.

The French do not place prestige on rural living.

muh dik

French people should all agree to house immigrants

then purge them all while they sleep in a mass coordinated effort, repeat until country is clean

HEY FRENCHIES
I'VE GOT A MONEY MAKING SCHEME FOR YOU!

JUST WATCH THIS MOVIE AND COPY WHAT THEY DO
FREE MONEY FOR ALL WHITE PEOPLE!

checked, hopefully they all just get killed so the only frogs who remain are those who aren't completely cucked

This is true, the Frogs basically invented "cultural urbanism". Probably related to the early centralization and focus on Paris.

I think it would benefit all Mediterraneans if they embraced a Northern Euro-style appreciation for nature.

City life can be grand and all, but nature has its benefits.

I have made a thread in /k/ on the topic of surviving in a French rural town, considering gun legislation and all that. Pay us a visit : >>>/k/399759

The goal is to not be unarmed when SHTF.
And it will HTF, 100% guaranteed.

This, those liberals are having 1.1 kids and conservatives whites are having like 2.0 or 1.8.

Plus if the liberals are successful their pets will chop their heads off anyway.

Honestly a decent .308 with an optic is a good SHTF gun. As long as you have enough ammo.

(Sieg heil)
In short-range situations (niggers forcing their way into your house), you'd better have a shotgun.

And buy black powder for boobytrapping all the place.

HITLER TRIPS CONFIRM
SHTF SOON IN FRANCE
PRAISE KEK

Sweden is also doing this. Its coordinated again as always too obvious.

I wanna see if they have the guts to push for mandatory housing. Probably not though.

I used to defend france when people mocked them.
Turns out rednecks were right all along, the french are the biggest cowards on the planet.

The vast majority have been trained their whole lives to depend on the government, so when the government stabs them in the back/face while telling them their compliance helps deal with the notorious problem of racial hatred, they don't know what to think.

Fuck the vast bulk of "dumb dumbs". If you are dumb enough to support the current paradigm and have your throat slit.Then good, you clearly weren't meant to make it.

I'm done with trying to help retards that refuse to see reason.

"To Argue With A Person Who Has Renounced The Use Of Reason Is Like Administering Medicine To The Dead.”~Thomas “Tom” Paine

I hope noone accepts this. You can keep your shekels, ill keep my family in one piece.

Once again trying to buy acceptance of the invaders.

see underrated post.

If you dont accept they will make it mandatory because it will just stand in way of genocide.

They want them to be in homes of white people so once the war is declared all white people will be drafted and all women will be alone.

I have a propasition!

We take as many of the refugees as fucking possible, house them in rural farmlands, collect the state money, and use them as SLAVES! Paid to take all the slaves we want! Yay france!

Why? Because of this news?
Nobody will give a fuck about taking refugees. I remember that Damien Rieu (one of the leaders of Identitaires) went to a leftist protest in Marseilles, he pretended to be a leftist and had a speech about welcoming refugees at home. All the leftists supported him and then later nobody came to him to know how to get refugees.
It's just a moral standing and nothing else.
Hollande and Valls are hated and Cosse is an unknown minister. Not a big influence on people who are already struggling to get a decent life.

That being said, French are cowards but for others reasons.
They would prefer being ethnically replaced and live with Shariah law than being called racist. Look at the result of the second round of the last regional election in Calais, despite the mess and the violence of illegal immigrants in the city, despite the "jungle", Marine Le Pen only got 45% while the "anti-racist" candidate ("Les Républicains" = cuckservatives) candidate got 55%.

Also, centuries of Enlightement and Revolution affected them mentally, it's worse than the 70 years of communism in Russia. The French nation is based on citizenship, not on ethnicity. Ethnic and race cencus are forbidden. In a way, even the USA are less universalist than France since you can openly talk about your race and your ethnic heritages. And once you refuse to admit that your country has ethnic roots, it's fucked up, everyone can be part of your country.

Coss is a Norman name from Cotentin. But it also can be found in other goyim provinces.
People should realize that Jews are not behind all the bullshits.
How many people really support the FN in France? 30%? The other part are fags who are not even able to vote for a party who should be considered leftist in eastern Europe or Japan.

Look, we've got ourselves an optimist!

This needs to be memed.

All those 'Refugees Welcome' traitors should be doxxed, tracked and held responsible.

Apply yourself for taking in refugees and then lead them to the homes of these traitors. They wanted rapefugees in their country, so now they'll get them. Right inside their own homes. And then they'll get raped and killed, as they deserve.

Make it so.

Doxed only has one x retard.

Yes, but these firearms won't be particularly effective against the mud who have armories of full-auto rifles and RPGs hidden in most of their mosques. They have an entire worldwide terror network supplying them.

Once again, gun laws punish law abiding whites and favor the shitskins who don't bother with the law anyway.

This video is fake, it's full of cuts and mistranslations.
What he meant was that people should mix in the workplace and in society learn to accept each other.

waaah the polls are rigged we based muh gunz
niggers and traitors ! let yurop burn !

I wish the american empire would go back to isolationism already.

Bullshit, civilwar.org/education/history/faq/

Shut up faggot. The people were freed from a continuously genocidal religion based on mass human sacrifice. The Catholics did what they do best, purge the fucking heretics. It was clearly a good thing for their people, because they are far more numerous and far, FAR richer today than they ever were under the rule of their blood cult priests.

Those (((charities))) should be well documented

France is fucked. They are trying to push this less than a month after a sand nigger ran down 85 people in Nice, and 2 weeks after one of them beheaded a priest in a Church on the altar.

And unless there is a miracle, who will be the next leader of France? The same Rothschild kike as they had before. Unless Le Pen pulls off a miracle, France is finished and will be in open civil war within 2 years.

This is at the same time they are starting to draft 10,000 new enlistees as essentially Us version of the National Guard to help wit these things.

RIP France- I'm just waiting for the first major piece of artwork to go. If anyone is interested, Italian journalist Oriana Fallici wrote 2 good books on Muslims in France about 14 years ago right before her death.
She was a bit of a neo-con, but got a quick wake up call when Jews in France tried to drag her away from her cancer bed to stand trial for "hate speech" against Mudslimes.

OF course, her books are now out of print. Look around on ebay. First one is called "the Rage and the Pride."

Thanks for correcting the record, Georges.
I'm going to surrender my country now since it's helpless to fight.

Go tell a rapefugee and see if he cares, you genetic defect.

you caught me, I just picked up my 5 shekels from paypal. Anyone who gives a realistic portrayal of situation– that it will take a miracle to save France– is clearly a shill.
The fucking head of French Intel even predicted that a civil war is coming.
On the positive side, more and more kikes are leaving for Isra-hell now that they have almost wrecked France, like rats off a sinking ship, just as they did with South Africa after ruining that nation.

If France can really rid itself of most of its very large and very obnoxious jewish population, then France's chances of reviving itself increase exponentially.

BTW- a notice for you– anyone who looks at the facts and gives an honest opinion is not by default a shill. We are living in dark times, and any rational person would agree, the deck is stacked against us.

Which doesn't mean Whites should "give up," just that we need to fight a lot harder than we are now. Euros– from the siege of Malta to the Gates of Vienna– have overcome odds a lot worse than these.

see

Fucking americans I swear.
We'll see how smug you are next year.

I'd also add, the reaction by the people to the French gvt official who showed up for Nice was very significant (they were booed and jeered, and Hollande didn't even dare show his bald head).

At long last, it seems French have had enough of the "Je Suis Charlie!", "#not allmuslims bullshit and the calls for "unity" when they should be dusting off the guillotines.

Dr. Michael Scheuer's site gives a very good– if negative– overview of the situation in Europe right now on his blog.

I'm not French, I'm Canadian. But that's it then. This is the point where you need to start killing people. Good luck, frogs. I hope you have the stomach for what comes next.

Are you implying civil war is a bad thing.

Also it's not even a 'civil' war when it's the French vs shitskins.

You just know that Shillary is going to become President. It's already been decided, the elections are just a show for the retards.

The only thing that could upset this is if that prosecutor actually takes her down. Other than that; no hope.

But even then, Americucks are so desperate they can't even see the Good Goy that Trump is. Go watch the Daytona Beach speech and come back to me again about Trump.

Dickhead, what makes you think I'm being "smug?" I believe the US is probably finished, but I don't care as much since there are no historical sites here I'd consider "sacred" as I do San Denis, where I can see the dust of Charlemagne, Clovis, Charles Martel (at least what's left of them that the Jews and rabble didn't wreck in the French Revolution).

This is your problem– you take it personally, rather than seeing this as a civlizational war, brought to us by the Jews.

I'm fucking more French than you are. I can go back to a little Church in Brittany and see my see direct paternal ancestor's marriage certificate from 1619 when he came back from Acadia to marry and take her back with him.

If given the choice, I'd fight in a French civil war and at least die on my ancestral soil instead of dying for the Jews here.

No one is "smug." the entire West–every White society– is now under siege. I worry about France since I still have family there and it's who I am.
America is just a hodgepodge put together by the Jews, and no republic has lasted more than 300 years, and the situation with spics here is just as bad as there.

CALIPHATE 2.0 YES

Not in any way. My only fear is protecting Paris and other sites throughout the nation that are irreplaceable (e.g.- Mont St-Michel).

As far as logistics and how French can obtain weapons– sure the Albanians will be happy to arm the nationalists for the right price, and even Russia might help.

I just hope sooner rather than later so it can be as short and sharp as possible, rather than bloody and destructive.

Still maintain, as Dr. Pierce always did, that before France or any other nation can tackle its muslim problem, first they need to deal with their Jewish problem.

Remove the arrogant alien self-apoointed cultural arbiters from media, finance, academia, and the courts and you get your society back.

Then France would be free to broadcast its own nationalistic message without kikes sabotaging it.

If the Rothschild, neo-con Jew Sarkozy gets into office again, will be just more of the same.Maybe he will slightly slow the influx, but it's only prolonging the inevitable rather than cleaning house.

hope the French are smart enough not to vote for a wandering, rootless cosmopolitan jew (and a rothschild to boot!) who isn't "French" in any sense of the word.

Well said, add education to that and you got the full course.

I just wish our peoples around the world could see the jew for what he is.

Am I the only one that's thought about mulching their bodies and processing them into fertilizer? You could shred the muzzies with pig carcases to add insult to injury.

Why go through all that bother when you can just feed them to the pigs.

Extra insult and you'll get your manure.

In France, they should be using the bones to create new rooms in the catacombs.

That guy's fingernails look like cancer.

France still surrendering

Your children are currently sexually pleasuring themselves to the thought of a pack of muslim niggers raping them so they can feel bad about being white

How is that comparable to retarded teenagers being duped by the media into thinking hillary is a cool dude?

France is dead, my kin have already left because they knew you would let this happen, so while you are getting cuckolded by muhammed remember that in the US, real men are working to stop it.

Black powder is really handier for booby traps. Think small devices you can hide and set off with a tripwire that spray anyone unfortunate enough to trip over it with nails.

thats almost always because its a jew

kike detected

storm you say?

Hmmm, I wonder if the households stupid enough to take a peadophile aplogist death cultist would be required to take down and put away things that would offend muslims like; photographs, drawings, paintings, crucifixes etc as well as not play any music and never keeping pork products or alcohol in the house. Oh, and also any books other than the quoran.

Literally didn't call this for a year no sir

libgen.io/search.php?req=Oriana Fallaci &lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

Also, daily reminder that the Occidental Observer did a pretty good series about France. It would be pretty good to stitch them all the parts together into a PDF:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/05/the-culture-of-critique-in-france-review-of-anne-klings-books-on-jewish-influence-in-france/

that should solve the mudslime problem. just demand a fresh batch every week.

This, check your country's gun laws, in Slovenia, you need to get a licence (similar procedure to driving licence), and than you can own everything up to and including .50 cal except for full auto. There is no limit to how much weapons and ammo you are able to buy.

Oui, Oui! Hollandé lé brings lé diversitéé to lé wholé néw lévéél ! Voule vous ficki fick avec moir, mon pasha?!?