"GET WOKE TO THE HOAX"

"GET WOKE TO THE HOAX"

Is there a way we can make this a thing? All I have is the name and a concept: awaking people to the Holohoax. Maybe a twitter hashtag?

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2009/11/war-time-german-document-mentioning.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Yeah good fucking luck with that.

Redpill your family and friends in person first. Then start posting on kikebook openly.

It seems to me that this is just too big of a topic to redpill people on with a single hashtag.

The truth about Jews during WW2 is something that takes people weeks, at a minimum, to begin seeing the truth on. You can't redpill someone on a topic so beaten into their psyches with just a few words. It's going to take honest-to-goodness research over time to slowly awaken people to the truth.

Most people only believe it because of social pressure. "The Holocaust can't be fake because all the people on TV say it's real!" etc. You can never break through to these people.

not yet. they're not ready for it. it'll only push them away.

there are many smaller redpills that they need to take first.

Someone should get BLM on this.

just sayan

Woke is a nigger meme, so I take it you mean to redpill the niggers on the holohoax?

I like this idea, so here are a few suggestions:

You must explain to niggers why the holohoax was a bad thing, from the perspective of niggers. Traditional anti-holohoax arguments typically appeal to white men and women, but niggers have their own unique grievances with jews. Play to these.

Make two sets of propaganda, one that plays to the "Black Israelite" angle that the "jews" are impostures and that the real jews were black. The other set of propaganda should ignore this angle entirely. (Some niggers will be receptive to this angle, but others will be strongly turned off by it. Propagandize to both by making propaganda directed at each.)

Most niggers are renters, or at least have mortgages. Furthermore check cashing businesses prey on nigger communities. Propaganda about jewish usury could be effective on them. Highlight how the holohoax is used as a shield for this activity.

Make propaganda about most slave ships being jew owned/operated.

But user, the poor jews were starving and weighed only 60 lbs when burned. How long do you think it really takes to burn a 40 lb body? How many 20 lb bodies do you think you can stack in that oven. I mean really look how starving they where. Bodies burn fast when they weigh nothing at all. They were real in my imagination.

That's not propaganda, that was actually true.

The best propoganda is true.

Propaganda isn't synonymous with lie. The best propaganda tells the truth.

No, because the Holocaust happen and Dachau was always a labour camp. Just because the allies made propaganda does not mean it did not happen.

I find it funny that revisionist hate witness testimonies, but will the hammer on about the Soviet rapes…. Which we only know about because of witness testimony.

The gas chambers were destroyed by the Nazi's, look up Atikon 1005.

Meanwhile, historians are still waiting on evidence of the mass transit of millions of people out of AR and Auchwitz.

Why does the actual photograph looks like it has edited, copied bricks in the background oven?

you can twist it to appeal to nigs, ez

tell them that jews are white to give them dat bias (shouldn't be necessary because this shit is facts, but nigs are dumb)
say the jews are lying
never mention hitler (he's white)

How fucking new are you?

The only people who died were a couple thousand typhus victims at the end of the war.

So, how about the proofs of those mass transits?

Revisionist Carl Mantagno admits there is atleast 230,000 Hungarian Jews unaccounted for at Auchwitz(and many more who aren't Hungarian), as well as over a million that were transferred to AR camps(which weren't labour camps). Where are they?

Some of the "photo fakery" infographics were made by trolls/JIDF. A lot of them are real though, like this classic.

We have no witness testimony or documents that prove the mass transit of Jews out of these camps. They certainly weren't there when they were liberated.

They're dead, silly JIDF

What (((they))) don't want you to know is that they caused the killing of 100 million whites through Communist Russia, Bolshevism is a jewish invention, you probably don't know that since it's your first time on Holla Forums.

You take that as proof that they were gassed? Is that the best you've got?

From my experience that is one of the hardest things to do, I have always found it easier to red pill strangers.
Must be my approach is not the most tactful but based on science not Muhhh History.

I'm going to post this and it will sound pretty idiotic, but understand my intentions are pure. I've only recently started looking into the truth on subjects such as this and I was wondering if there was a catalog of sorts that displayed various information regarding the truths such as the one in this thread here. Honestly, being a 20 year old guy all of this has been a hard pill for me to swallow, but certain groups are helping me understand the reality of such situations. I feel like people within my age and generation may have an easier time digesting this information due to the large disconnect between the actual events of WWII and now, all we have are memes being spouted about how "Germanee was ebil guys" and no further evidence. A second question I have is what about all the footage and photos of the bodies being thrown into mass graves? Is there any more information regarding this, as that would seem like mass genocide to me. Again, not meaning trouble, just a guy trying to understand the real world around him.

You are completely right, I am new here. I started on 4chan/pol/ but once I found this place I was happy to find a more serious board and less shitposting. I will definitely check it out though, thanks for the info!

Acceptance is the first step

Now don't post again for a year, you fucking cancerous newfag, lurk moar, did you even learn anything on cuckchan?

LOL The Black Book isn't taken seriously by historians. The majority of those "100 million" died from famine( and the author even admitted he inflated the numbers to hit 100 million).

No, my proof is convergences of witness testimony, documents like the broad report and Becker letter and forensic investigations like the ones done on the crematoriums at Auchwitz and archeological investigations like the ones done at Sobibor.

Meanwhile, as much as revisionist like to try and disprove a negative they have failed over and over to provide evidence of where these millions of people went.

A key similarity between Soviet and Nazi atrocities is that most of what we know of them comes from witness testimony because evidence was largely destroyed.

Yes, the famine that Stalin caused, he literally just deprived the countryside of resources to "punish the people" when his shitty economic policies weren't working, and even when they were in effect, they were still making tens of millions starve because they're really fucking bad at actually feeding a population.

If Obama took all your resources and food and then didn't give you your commie rations, on purpose, you would blame him, right?

Your jewish magic doesn't work here, kike.

Except the gulags have actually been found and they have actual evidence of systematic killing, as opposed to the nazi camps with wooden flimsy doors that open from the inside with no locks.

Did you even fucking read the thread or are you just shilling you JIDF faggot?

Honestly, this is the kind of thing you should convince various political groups, regardless of whether or not they're leftists, to propagate whilst thinking it was part of their idea to expose whatever scapegoat it is that they're using. As long as they think it's a core component of their ideology, then they will spread it around.

The best way to red pill niggers on jews is send them to wethoughttheywerewhite.com.
First you play them up a bit and say why of course you have internets, then send them to the web site tell them it is easy reading about about 7 pages and written by a brother Repeat the website a number of times.
== WE THOUGHT THEY WERE WHITE DOT COM
So it sinks in
Then tell them if they like what they read make sure to tell all their friends about it. Repeat this at least once.

You mean the famine that happen because of drought, heavy rains, rust and mut among bad government policy? Unlike Holocaust denial, I can show you stuff backed by history professors about that.

Russia underwent multiple famines every generation under the Tsar and Ukraine had one in 1928-1929. There was one following the civil war to. Stalin was no saint, but he industrialized the country. He put an end to famines. It went from an agrarian shithole to a world superpower in 10 years.

Hello fellow kike shill, please help me chase off all the new recruits.

No, you are the kike pushing cancerous immigration here

Then why was there a gas chamber there? What about all the eyewitnesses?

You're just a jew-hating holocaust denier, shitting on the graves of the thousands of jews who met their deaths at the death showers of Dachau. I'm filing a report with B'nai B'rith right now.

Pictures we have of the gas chambers show them with metal doors. Some of the crema's were used as other buildings before gas chambers.

No one denies the Gulags. It is because of witness testimony we know it was not strictly political prisoners being put in.

Can't use that word they've tainted it as meaning "something right wingers say to attack Hillary or what ever commie shit is being called a hoax"

Gotta word it for the lowest common denominator… Just like "woke". Its crafted for niggers.

How about something like

The ones with metal doors have no locks and door handles that work from both sides

That doesn't matter when Stalin purposely kept their rations from them and killed anyone and their entire family who dared to hide any grain from his men, you fucking autist. He industrialized the country at the cost of 100 million people, are you going to say Mao was good now?

Holla Forums really needs to stay in its containment board.

There are only a few pictures like what you are describing.
Go find everyone you can find.
There should be easily 100's correct?
And PS that picture of the bulldozer at madjanek the really famous one we have all seen is a british soldier operating it after the end of the war.

You clearly haven't read the thread at all, which proves that completely wrong as well as the user who responded to you already.

You're filtered until you put actual effort into your posts, you have yet to prove anything wrong and your assumptions and generalizations reek of having not been on Holla Forums for more than a week.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2009/11/war-time-german-document-mentioning.html?m=1

Still waiting on those documents of mass transit.

Yeah, he had procurements because he nationalized the grain industry. Unlike Holla Forumslyps who like to pick out things selectively, the factors that affect the harvest are actually important in determining the cause of the famine.

Stalin put an end to famine in Russia. The Tsar let his people starve to death all the time.

Yes, I have read the thread. Again: we do not have the doors they use because the Nazis destroyed then. Look up Atikon 1005. Until you can provide evidence of mass transits, the evidence in favour of the extermination theory no matter how shitty you think it is will be used as proof of where these millions went.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

>>>/polarchive/
there's a fucking holocaust sticky right at the top

So very clearly, the consensus is not that Stalin hated everyone and decide to starve them.

Not all, as I stated earlier. But yes the Gas chambers were destroyed.

That link has nothing to do with your denial of the tens of thousands of jews who were murdered at Dachau and likely made into various kinds of furniture and cleaning products.

It's almost as if you searched "Dachau" and just posted the first thing that came up.

No, it has to do with how Dachau was handled at Nuremberg. It was dropped as a gas chamber very quickly.

Anyway, until you can find evidence of mass transits "holohoax" believers will be treated as fact

It is a tough pill. I was a good goy zog soldier. The redpoll almost drove me insane… Having to come to terms with knowing i was wounded and my guys died for kike lies was very very difficult. At least you don't have to take the pill that way. Best way to go about finding the truth is to constantly ask questions and approach every claim staked as requiring your own critical thinking to decide if it is true or fallacious. Even here there are many paid shills that distribute misinformation. But you will eventually come to find that if there is a consensus on 8/pol/ about any given subject it is 100% accurate.

Anyway, I have to go. Feel free to come over to leftypol when you find evidence of those mass transits goy! And tell us about our "100 gorillion"

Got any proof that the gas chambers were destroyed?

Or how gushers of jewish blood erupted from the ground?

Or how about the jews that survived from eating nothing but diamonds?

Laters, chaim. You couldn't find any proof of your mythical jewish slaughter, so you ran back to your rat hole. Thus you were never seen again.

No, the article has nothing to do with how the Dachau death factory that murdered hundreds of thousands of jews was handled at Nuremberg. It's about an account of the Auschwitz death shower that killed 4 million jews which appeared in a book about Dachau.

You better leave, goy.

wow that is one old picture
nutscrape browser running on a mac with about OS 7

Saw this on twatter, had to post it somewhere.

good goy… keep posting on faceberg

The best way too redpill people on the Greatest Hoax ever told, is too look at many genocides around the world with varying degrees of technology and find the strange problems with this one.

For instance what reason did Germany feel in spending so much money in "hiding" of these deceased?

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

/thread

sage because OP smells awfully kosher

Defeatist fag please go

new?
Yeah, I hate liars and jews.
because only jews testify about 'gas chambers', while women testify about rapes.
one is more credible than the other

No. "Propaganda that is made of the truth". Is memes. Propaganda is a lie that needs to be constantly and strategic ally reinforced in order for people to accept it

Soviet rape of German and Slav civilians witnesses

dont worry kike, the holocaust never happened but it will

kill yourself kike.

i feel like ur not woke bro

Autism

JIDF, you really should put more effort into your slide threads. We have been at this back and forth shit for a while now, so you could at least give us the common courtesy to try and and not stick out like a sore thumb. We both know you are here, but when you make it THIS obvious. Gas yourself, etc…

Do you believe everything that the Jews tell you?

Forgot to sage

In case you didnt have the WEBM already

Autism is a jewish plot to get all of you retarded atheletes to hate your intelligent countrymen…

So that jewish nerds can continue to outsmart you, and by doing so… conquer you.

They alreay have our finances, banks, industry, politics, etc…

And you dumbasses think you are going to gety out of this by lifting.

Honestly, I think you deserve to be conquered.

No.

#hoaxwoke
#holowoke