Hey guys, I finally cut a hole and put my dick through it

Hey guys, I finally cut a hole and put my dick through it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j23bA9nyGZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:^)

Hey cutanon. How are you today?

Drinking heavily

I know the feel. Might be doing the same were it not for exams. Is it possible that we talked to each other before in another thread about a week ago, it was called 'Why are you not drinking right now?' or something

Unfortunately I did not participate in that thread

Hey cutanon, why don't you post what drinks you have and we'll make an Holla Forums cocktail?

Ah. Well, plenty of like-minded folk here. I've been sober for 8 days now, which is a personal record. But I've been dabbling with morphine all night, so there's that

ANy plans for tomorrow? Assuming my calculations are right and it's the middle of the night where you're at

Sake
Watermelon
Apple whiskey
Strawberry lemonade fuse

This is all I have

I also have nectarine, Apple, and pear infused brandy that I made a few years ago

Okay, I'm jealous now. Can you do a shot of that apple whiskey for us?

Try mixing the sake with the fuze

It's 9:30 here

Plans for tomorrow are watch movies and go to a d&d session and tend to my leg

What movie?
What kind of character do you play?

Yeah OP, what type of movies are you into?

I don't know which movie. Sully and Manchester by the sea

My character is a robot named Beep. He has shiny new feet and an old body. He wears the scalps of his fallen enemies.

Test video

sake/fuze combo when?

Shot of Apple Whiskey when?

Now is the time

I am satisfied.

Do you have any milk or orange juice?

OP delivers! Bravo, quite entertaining indeed. Say, what was that music playing in the background?

What music?

There is indeed milk

I like sci-fi and depressing character studied

Milk plus smirnoff!

The alcohol is for losers

Produce content or leave dude

I feel like Incriminating myself tonight because yoy guys don't hate me enough. Probably because I'm drunk.

How much of a faggot would I be if I was a fan of killing stalking? Not saying I am, just hypothetically

I prefer stand here

Is that an anime?

Nice pic, got anymore?

I wanna see you using it.

I have this

I got a chick with access to these drinks, come up with a mix and I'll get a video of her drinking it

S&m yaoi

Hair of the dog that bit me

Nice, how you feeling?

Inebriated

Cutanon, on a scale of Mel Gibson to Bam Margera how drunk are you?

You'd make a shit waiter. Those pours are criminal.

Cider vodka and sugar

Did you finish the video of your cut?

Sandra lee

Yrs I already posted it in the other thread.
youtu.be/j23bA9nyGZQ

Do you live on your own?

I love with my parents and my oldest brother. Why do you ask?

Cheers, i couldn't be bothered going through the catalog. I wonder whats next. Shooting yourself in the mouth perhaps?

I've been real fucked up before, but Mel Gibson fucked up? Not even close. Lethal fucking weapon.

But then who would edit and upload the video

Me too. Parents and older broher
General interest. I get the suspicious feel, but I'm high and just wanna make conversation

I'm glad to make as much conversation as you want

Hey that guy was ok. Swallowed the bullet and all.

What're you on dude?

morphine

you might've seen my thread around. I just buttplugged 10mg of Morphine, and the top part of the bottle I used popped off and is now stuck in my ass

The effect is incredible tho

Describe the sensations my man

Well, visually I sometimes see double, I have trouble writng well and my eyes are halfopen in a nice way

My thinking is impaired, I feel a bit floaty, reasonably happy and I'm able to not think about my problems. My thoughts don't chase me.

I do feel itchy over my entire body though, but i've taken an antihistamine on another user's advice so that should help it

I'm more careless and happier as well

Don't know if that was of much use to you, I'm ususally not a bad writer but yeah