Just remember all you alt-right racists: there Muslim taxi drivers out there giving out FREE rides to anyone who needs...

Just remember all you alt-right racists: there Muslim taxi drivers out there giving out FREE rides to anyone who needs them during an attack. What have you ever done to help anybody? That's right, nothing. You just blame innocent and peaceful Muslims every time this happens. Disgusting.

TERRORISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION

Guy in that picture isn't a Muslim, he's Sikh

Whether Sikh or Sunni they're all Muslims, and they all deserve our respect.

canada yes

I would love it if you said that to a Sikh

what the best way to give an uncircumcised man a blowjob?
I live in california and need to know this

sikhs are not muslims, kill yourself
t. pajeet

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY SUBHUMAN

no fuck you, I was born here

It matters fuck all where you were born, streetshitters do not belong here.

the law says otherwise

Saying that religion has NOTHING to do with terrorism is equally wrong as saying that religion has EVERYTHING to do with racism.

OP, your rhetoric is not so different from the 'alt-right racists' you hate so much. Only difference is, you're standing on the other side of the fence.

you've basically summed up sjws in one sentence

Won't save you on the DOTR

You get it, my man.

t. I don't know what Naturalized Citizen means

lemme guess, you were the Trumpcuck who thought he would get rid of ALL Mexicans in the US, right?

Back to >>>Holla Forums you go!

which will never fucking happen, or else will be after I'm long dead. Why haven't you started organizing this reckoning? It won't happen if you sit around and rp all day on a sumerian cave painting board

Both of you. Fuck off

lol stay mad faggot. He's a US-born citizen and there's fuck all you can do about it aside from autistically screeching on a Kenyan handbasket-weaving forum

fite me irl fgt

Back to your shithole, shitskins.

Why would a traditionalist like you want to forget where we came from? You sound a bit like a hypocrite to me.

But they're on Holla Forums so they're Holla Forums memes now
Unless you wanna get rid of moonman, costanza, etc.

it's easier to just call you a faggot

I'm actually a progressive. Exterminating all non-whites is the definition of human progress.

Wouldn't stop us anyways.
t. half whitey pajeet

Either you're 100% white or 0%, there is no middle ground. One drop rule.

Terrorism Has Free Taxi Rides

My point still stands, you can't stop us.

this is more political than religious.

Huh, don't remember him every saying this. He is half jewish though.

What's the difference?

The fact that they get more upset about the nigger dicks and homosex than the stolen grant money boggles my mind.

knowing what you're fighting makes allot of difference actually.
ideological war are notoriously hard to win, political ones aren't.
dropping a nuke on isis HQ would put an end to terrorism for a while (until another organization pops up)
but no one wants to deal with them because Europe wants dunecoon's oil/gas and Putin put his food down on that one.

just another proxy war gone wrong, except this time with globalization everyone is getting a taste of its effects.

proxy wars cannot be contained anymore, it will be interesting to see how this will turn out in few decades.

I honestly don't care about terror attacks
The reasons I want Arabs and Niggers I don't care if they're Muslim or Christian gone is because they're Savages with a Low Intelligence that are the Hammer in the Jewish Toolbox

Well you said Man but are you fine with it being a baby and that you have to suck him off before and after a circumsision
If so Be Jewish

arabs invented algebra and the numerical system we use today, they're not dumb inherently.

Those were Persians.

The Arabs wiped out the people who invented Algebra and the Numerical System, they also go WE WUZ KANGZ when they eradicated the ancient Egyptians
If the Jews get what they want don't be surprised if in 1000 years the Arabs are claiming they've always been from Europe and that they invented what actually was that of the white people

i know this is Holla Forums but a debate without sauce is inherently pointless.

Yeah, giving people free taxi rides to their sex dungeons. Are you serious right now?
Mudslimes will bring the end of the UK through genocide.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Look at my flag again and tell me if what I'm doing is really pointless

Those were sikh , not muslims
OP IS A SOCJUS COCK GOBBLER SPERM DRINKING HOMO WHO CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE

That has already been pointed out.

Not blow them up to begin with!

Kill your local muslim!

don;t forget the Zoroastrians, if Islam is a religion of peace, then they are the Islam of Islam.

we can five them free helicopter rides in return.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Just remember all you left-wing SJW's: there's Muslim taxi drivers out there giving out FREE bombs to anyone who needs them during an attack. What have you ever done to help Allah. That's right, nothing. You just blame evil and violent infidels every time this happens. Disgusting.

TERRORISM HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION

Say that to my friend

This is a comic making fun of a nonexistent archetype; its like a Nazi from the_donald or something

I like Milo, I'm not Holla Forums tho

Free candy too!

With all due respect to Muslims, this is clearly bait by Holla Forums.>>7095651

sikhs*