Holy Fuck I Hate Americans

You yanks are fucking tossers. Always using your "Liberty" to think of reasons why you're better than us British. Your "Liberty" and your "White Privilege" is already causing your country severe dog poop. Jeremy Corbyn is a top lad and if you toss pots don't like him you can kindly go stick your bollocks on an electric cooker and fry them like bacon for a sandwich, racists. North American people are great bloody wazzocks, except for Canadians. Canadians are jolly nice chaps and I bloody well think Canada should take over the USA once they get out of this silly Trump-influenced nazi mindset. Canada should give your backside a bloody good spanking and Mexico should help. You gender sceptic Yanks don't know bugger all, and your "muh freedom of speech" will all go to pot. I hope you all get 9/11'd again.

Great Britain is fucking awesome.

Rule, Britannia!

keep being mad buttboy

t. Anglokike

Says the faggot who's country is being ~~ass raped`` "culturally enriched" by Muslims.
Fuck outta here, faggot.

Says the faggot who's country is being ass raped "culturally enriched" by muslims.
Fixed.

Haha, but the bitchish are just mad cause they're crooked teeth gingivitis breeding choppers have no rights to speak against their faggy monarchy. AND that the US won the war so long ago. And quite frankly if you took away all Millitary power from both countries and let the citizens go at it, Amarican citizens would demolish the average wanker doodle with his eyes closed.

Topjej mate, how's that immigration working out for you?

Ha ha ha, I worked with a bunch of UK dipshits from Dixons and they were the most retarded group of bad-teeth having morons. They were almost nigger-tier in their stupidity. They continually fucked up everything they did, and the company had to hire brilliant burgers like me and others to try and fix their fuck ups. When I showed one my SIG P250 they almost shit their pants with freight. British morons let mudslides rule their cities, abolished all means of protecting themselves, and forgot how to fucking floss. I'd say, maybe only .33% of the British population isn't cucked and fucked.

Were they importers or exporters?

We can say nigger on the internet without getting fined, so we win by default. America >>>> Caliphate of europe

Stay mad loser

I agree that Americans are fucking godawful cunts, but fuck me dead, the UK just as pathetic. At least you don't shit the net up nearly as much.
You're not a naval superpower anymore you delusional shit. What exactly is in the UK again? Half a potato and an angry Scott? Leaving the EU as if you're a relevant geopolitical nation on your own, acting as if you deserved more of a say in the EU than other member nations. It all looks like a messy divorce hearing, and you're the stupid bimbo that want's the fast car that you don't know how to drive. Yes the EU is a piece of shit, but, instead of trying to fix it from inside you just talk shit and bitch until your delusions of grandeur exceed all expectations and you walk out on a more functional government than your own. Like Japan, you're a small island nation with no resources other than your people. People stupid enough to let Rupert run their government. I'm looking forward to May losing the election and the Scott's + Irish replacing their membership with the UK for the EU.

You're both kinda shitheads tbh

No one wants to be a part of your faggy European Empire. Go make me some waffles, bitch.

lol
UK just had ANOTHER religion of peace attack
good job banning gun ownership
maybe you should ban ownership of cars and knives lol

Ask the muslims for it friend

why was the american love one deleted and this one totally fine from the smallest shit stain post-empire on the planet.